Trump Suffers Humiliating Defeat Three Weeks In A Row After Georgia Primaries

1653685845199.png

The stuttering fuck was awesome in VA.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

McAuliffe looked like he wanted to crawl off and move to a different country.

Meanwhile, President Trump is 100-6. Not a perfect record, but enough to rub his sack in their faces.
Link?

Trump will never get enough buddies voted in for him to overthrow the govt.
Federal government employees know what’s been going on with the federal corruption.

I recently had a lengthy conversation with someone who works for the federal government, and she relayed that “Pelosi and Schumer need to be ousted ASAP”. I do not know what political affiliation she holds, but her views were quite informative. She works multiple offices across her state traveling many miles daily. Her remarks indicated that she is a relatively higher up as far as government employees, without stating this directly. I would almost say she was a Democrat from other remarks that she made, but she was in agreement about the governmental push for fake vaccines as well as implicating forced measures to encourage everyone to buy electric cars. One point she made is that charging electric cars is currently free which she said will be changing. She made several other eye-opening points, but I’ll leave those out of my response.

Federal government employees know what’s been going on with the federal corruption.

I recently had a lengthy conversation with someone who works for the federal government, and she relayed that “Pelosi and Schumer need to be ousted ASAP”. I do not know what political affiliation she holds, but her views were quite informative. She works multiple offices across her state traveling many miles daily. Her remarks indicated that she is a relatively higher up as far as government employees, without stating this directly. I would almost say she was a Democrat from other remarks that she made, but she was in agreement about the governmental push for fake vaccines as well as implicating forced measures to encourage everyone to buy electric cars. One point she made is that charging electric cars is currently free which she said will be changing. She made several other eye-opening points, but I’ll leave those out of my response.
Trump will never get enough buddies elected to overthrow the govt.

Donald Trump flopped in spectacular fashion as Gov. Brian Kemp was renominated by Georgia Republicans despite having not tried to overturn the 2020 presidential election. NBC News and CNN project former Sen. David Perdue's comeback bid.

"A Donald Trump endorsed candidate has now lost a GOP gubernatorial primary for the third week in a row. Herbster lost in Nebarska on May 10, Janice McGeachin lost last Tuesday (Idaho) and David Perdue will lose tonight," journalist Ben Jacobs noted. There was record turnout in the primary.

Losers gonna lose

You are still suffering from Trump, you are the only loser. You are a sad hate filled nut job.

Forum List

Back