Far-left San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin poised to go down in recall election

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I disagree with recalling this guy. He's doing exactly what he said he would when he ran for the DA's office and those people in San Francisco elected him anyway. They're getting exactly what they voted for and they deserve the full four years of it.

Though the share of voters planning to vote "yes" on removing him from office has shrunk somewhat in the latest survey, the recall is still 10 points more popular than not ahead of the June 7 election. The results of the Public Policy Polling survey, shared with SF Gate, indicate that 48% of San Franciscans are planning to vote "yes" on the recall, 38% will likely vote "no," and 14% are undecided. The margin of error was 4.3 percentage points, and nearly 700 likely voters were surveyed.

Good, he sounds like he has been so soft on crime that it is at crisis levels, and people are sick of it. Hopefully the Mayor of San Francisco has someone good lined up to appoint to the position.

I disagree with recalling this guy. He's doing exactly what he said he would when he ran for the DA's office and those people in San Francisco elected him anyway. They're getting exactly what they voted for and they deserve the full four years of it.

Though the share of voters planning to vote "yes" on removing him from office has shrunk somewhat in the latest survey, the recall is still 10 points more popular than not ahead of the June 7 election. The results of the Public Policy Polling survey, shared with SF Gate, indicate that 48% of San Franciscans are planning to vote "yes" on the recall, 38% will likely vote "no," and 14% are undecided. The margin of error was 4.3 percentage points, and nearly 700 likely voters were surveyed.

If they recall him they will just install another loon. It's San Francisco the people there can't help themselves.

On the other hand, there is something to be said from learning from your mistakes and being proactive to correct your path before you drive off a cliff.

Hopefully it happens and those prog knuckleheads learned their lesson. And they need to change the law back from theft of something less than $950 is a misdemeanor. If you really wanted to cut down on crime there. Hang a few criminals outside of city hall and make the druggie bums watch.

If I were advising Mr. Boudin, I'd recommend that he reconnect with the voters by coming out as "Trans".

It would be hard for the electorate of the Woke City of San Fran to turn him out of office if he appeared in public in a dress and explain his transition.

Sure, Mr. Boudin's parents are unrepentant domestic terrorists and his old man served a short sentence for cop killing. And that does count for a lot in SF. But he's still just a cisgender normative honky, and that just doesn't go too far in the Bay Area.

Forum List

Back