Trump Suffers Humiliating Defeat Three Weeks In A Row After Georgia Primaries

So you're naïve and believed the Press lies. Dime a dozen! *yawn*
Even if they did lie a little bit, it doesn't change the picture of the psychotic man and probably the world's most prolific liar that ever existed, trump. The only thing the Republican leadership wants from him now is all the money he raised in campaign financing. Hopefully trump hasn't fraudulently spent it all already. After all he considered his charity a piggy bank for himself.

Even if they did lie a little bit, it doesn't change the picture of the psychotic man and probably the world's most prolific liar that ever existed, trump. The only thing the Republican leadership wants from him now is all the money he raised in campaign financing. Hopefully trump hasn't fraudulently spent it all already. After all he considered his charity a piggy bank for himself.

Lied a little bit? Some of them are still lying 7 years later. Yesterday, I noticed that 8 press hard cores at the NYTimes apologized to Trump for lying about him when he didn't do one darn thing wrong to them or anybody else. The Donald lives for making other people happy, comfortable, and busy with high-paying jobs that took a slew of welfare lifers off the dole and gave them some pride in doing a good job for which they got a lot more money than welfare pays. The Steele dossier paid for by Clinton Foundation/DNC with Englishman Steele getting paid twice for passing the same salacious lies that showed up to hurt Trump day after lying day, not to mention the lie that got him impeached twice with the false narrative that he colluded with Russia, and did creative author/liar Hillary Clinton get so much as a slap on the wrist? No siree. :cranky:

Gloat if you want, I'll have no part of it.

Lied a little bit? Some of them are still lying 7 years later. Yesterday, I noticed that 8 press hard cores at the NYTimes apologized to Trump for lying about him when he didn't do one darn thing wrong to them or anybody else. The Donald lives for making other people happy, comfortable, and busy with high-paying jobs that took a slew of welfare lifers off the dole and gave them some pride in doing a good job for which they got a lot more money than welfare pays. The Steele dossier paid for by Clinton Foundation/DNC with Englishman Steele getting paid twice for passing the same salacious lies that showed up to hurt Trump day after lying day, not to mention the lie that got him impeached twice with the false narrative that he colluded with Russia, and did creative author/liar Hillary Clinton get so much as a slap on the wrist? No siree. :cranky:

Gloat if you want, I'll have no part of it.
Leave then, you've got that choice.

Leave then, you've got that choice.
Nope. With Covid on the rampage and that stuff called Monkeypox, I'm gong to stay on my own 14 acres, save gas, with only going to the store when I run out of food. I don't care to pay today's gas prices. I filled up a month ago and still have enough for 2 trips to the grocer's when I need to do a milk-and-bread run. And the pharmacy.

Nope. With Covid on the rampage and that stuff called Monkeypox, I'm gong to stay on my own 14 acres, save gas, with only going to the store when I run out of food. I don't care to pay today's gas prices. I filled up a month ago and still have enough for 2 trips to the grocer's when I need to do a milk-and-bread run. And the pharmacy.
We are much alike in that respect. A tank of gas would cost me at least two weeks sometimes during the winter when I drive even less a month or two. Unfortunately my pick up finally died on me and for right now I'm learning to do without. I've always walked to work, it's only three blocks. Groceries are a bit of a problem, not my friends and neighbors give me a rides when I need them. Have a good night.

What? and miss the most entertaining naïve poster on the board. You wish. :laughing0301:
Well at least that tells me you are reading my posts and learning from them; even if you believe I am naive. That's more then I expected from you. Thank you.

The only reason you folks started calling Trump a liar is because it set up the coming of Joe Biden....the biggest liar ever to occupy the White House.
The biggest difference is that when Biden lies....people die.
99.999% of Trump's lies were just admittedly the opinion of fact checkers.....not even factual in nature.

The only reason you folks started calling Trump a liar is because it set up the coming of Joe Biden....the biggest liar ever to occupy the White House.
The biggest difference is that when Biden lies....people die.
99.999% of Trump's lies were just admittedly the opinion of fact checkers.....not even factual in nature.
www.forbes.com who lied more during their first hundred days : Biden, trump, or Obama ? April 30th, 2021. This was an excellent resource, it included graphs not only for the 100 days but for their entire term in office. Of course biden's not there yet. For the hundred Days Trump made 29 questionable statements they were fact checked and he lied 17 times out of that. The clear winner. Biden was questioned on four statements, 2 fact-checked as lies. Obama did the best out of 12 statements that were questioned he only told one lie. When it went to the whole term for between Trump and Obama ; trump's lies far outnumbered the truth that he told had a stunning 30,573. So at least she was prolific about lying. Obama on the other hand overwhelmingly told the truth. If you look at the graphs, you'll understand the truth.

www.forbes.com who lied more during their first hundred days : Biden, trump, or Obama ? April 30th, 2021. This was an excellent resource, it included graphs not only for the 100 days but for their entire term in office. Of course biden's not there yet. For the hundred Days Trump made 29 questionable statements they were fact checked and he lied 17 times out of that. The clear winner. Biden was questioned on four statements, 2 fact-checked as lies. Obama did the best out of 12 statements that were questioned he only told one lie. When it went to the whole term for between Trump and Obama ; trump's lies far outnumbered the truth that he told had a stunning 30,573. So at least she was prolific about lying. Obama on the other hand overwhelmingly told the truth. If you look at the graphs, you'll understand the truth.
Towards the end of Trump's term in office more than 90% of what he said were lies. He got even worse towards the end, how pathetic.

So what is Trumps endorsement win/loss stats to this point in time?
Originally it was like 58 out of 59 a few months ago.
Only one Trump Backed candidate lost.
- Trump-Backed Candidates 58-1 in Midterm Republican Primaries -
-- Breitbart { may 10,2022 }

I content udderwise.I have stated that In Fact Obama NEVER told
the God's Honest Truth.
Plus he used a Banned word { Teaba**ers } and not one MSM
made a big deal about.
Double plus ... as context.
When Fox was hosting the Superbowl and therefore are
required to Interview the current President,Bill O'Reilly
had the honor of sitting down with Obama.
When O'Reilly brought up Obama's IRS and how it was
caught playing favorites with Tax exempt 501{c}{3} groups
here's what Obama said about it.
" Not a smidgen of corruption ".
At the time O'Reilly was being charitable.A couple days later
he cleared the record.Telling his vast audience that he should have
responded and informed Massa Obama that The IRS Investigation
into his IRS was still ONGOING.Or Not finished.

I content udderwise.I have stated that In Fact Obama NEVER told
the God's Honest Truth.
Plus he used a Banned word { Teaba**ers } and not one MSM
made a big deal about.
Double plus ... as context.
When Fox was hosting the Superbowl and therefore are
required to Interview the current President,Bill O'Reilly
had the honor of sitting down with Obama.
When O'Reilly brought up Obama's IRS and how it was
caught playing favorites with Tax exempt 501{c}{3} groups
here's what Obama said about it.
" Not a smidgen of corruption ".
At the time O'Reilly was being charitable.A couple days later
he cleared the record.Telling his vast audience that he should have
responded and informed Massa Obama that The IRS Investigation
into his IRS was still ONGOING.Or Not finished.
Possibly correct, but that is rapidly changing and when convicted on multiple crimes it will become meaningless.

Possibly correct, but that is rapidly changing and when convicted on multiple crimes it will become meaningless.
Like Many { far too many } aspects of Obama's dynamic and
historic Rise to Power { he was a mere sophomore U.S. Senator }
Who possessed the 2nd Most Liberal voting record.Bernie Sanders
had The Most Liberal voting record as a U.S. Senator.
During the Obama Birther debate it was John McCain who
was getting Birthered.And it was Jonathan Turley who was acknowledged
as " Father of the Birthers " movement.Because it was he who challenged
John McCains eligibility . he wrote :
- Does John McCain Have an Alexander Hamilton Problem ?
A Constitutional Challenger May Loom Over McCain's
Eligibilty for President - {Feb. 28,2008 }

There may well be just a few notable Philosophers with that
take.As to " MeaningLESSNESS "
Knowing that Nobody gets out of Life ... Alive.

Like Many { far too many } aspects of Obama's dynamic and
historic Rise to Power { he was a mere sophomore U.S. Senator }
Who possessed the 2nd Most Liberal voting record.Bernie Sanders
had The Most Liberal voting record as a U.S. Senator.
During the Obama Birther debate it was John McCain who
was getting Birthered.And it was Jonathan Turley who was acknowledged
as " Father of the Birthers " movement.Because it was he who challenged
John McCains eligibility . he wrote :
- Does John McCain Have an Alexander Hamilton Problem ?
A Constitutional Challenger May Loom Over McCain's
Eligibilty for President - {Feb. 28,2008 }
This site is about trump why do you keep talking about other people. I know attempting to detract from the conversation is a tactic trumpers of use very often but this is ridiculous.

By the way, Al Gore's book is practically spot on, except it needs to be updated things are getting worse faster than expected. I guess you'll just have to laugh at yourself for being the fool you are.
What's getting worse is media spin on natural events and those who take media reporting as gospel.

Forum List

Back