Trump Sues Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Folks, our president is a fighter, and will fight the democrat mass fraud to the end.

Folks, our president is a fighter, and will fight the democrat mass fraud to the end.

And I believe a judge in Georgia just told his team to GFTs. :)

124028349_3469010766539684_3200861041656558970_n.jpg

We knew Trump was going to start suing and losing his mind and typing in all caps on Twitter when he lost.
No surprise.
50 states with 50 secretaries of state handle their own elections without outside help.
There is no fraud, you stupid Trump cockroach.

GOOD---he should also order criminal investigations into voter fraud as well.

But atlas, I think if Trump would have gotten a 2nd term, like with Rome, the elite swamp would have killed him off. He may be better off, not winning a second term. I love trump and was worried that would have been their last option.

You people know there is no actual evidence of fraud. You’re just desperate. You want to win regardless of what is fair and what is not. This is evident by your contradictory narrative in different state races. Just admit it. You’re all fucking children. If you actually cared about the integrity, you’d let the counts just finish and look at any inconsistencies afterwards.

You people know there is no actual evidence of fraud. You’re just desperate. You want to win regardless of what is fair and what is not. This is evident by your contradictory narrative in different state races. Just admit it. You’re all fucking children. If you actually cared about the integrity, you’d let the counts just finish and look at any inconsistencies afterwards.
Actually, I do know there is actually evidence of FRAUD and has been for YEARS----------just that the swamp R and D's never wanted the american populace to "lose trust" in the voting system that protects not just the R;s and D:s but their bribing puppet masters. Think both parties made sure that the FBI and others never prosecuted it although they would investigate it and destroy evidence of it as they have done for the CLintons for years.

Explain how it is he is only suing states where he is losing and not suing states where he is winning?

The people who are least real Americans are those who support Drumph. Look how they are: they are eager to suppress the individual vote of all Americans. They don't care about American values, only that they get what they want. It's absolutely disgusting. Mail-in voting is not inherently fraudulent. I live in Washington State where we have been voting by mail since 1983 with no problems. The idea that mail-in voting is a problem has come from Drumph because he has known from the beginning if there is a mail-in vote, more people will vote and the majority of Americans don't want him for president. Just like in 2016 when over 3 million Americans voted against him, he knows that now, if more Americans vote, more will vote against him. And they are, they have. He will this time lose enough swing states to lose the Electoral College as well. He's pathetic and shows his desperation in trying to fight this election.

Trumpybears novel rally cry

"Stop the vote"
"Stop the vote"
"Stop the vote"

His brownshirt thugs chant

"Stop the vote"
"Stop the vote"
"Stop the vote"

Then someone says "The Dear leader is behind!"

"Where's the vote"
"Where's the vote"
"Where's the vote"

At this point, 2.5 million Americans have voted AGAINST Drumph.

I can see some valid concerns for sure in PA.
PA has the highest CONVICTIONS of election fraud in America. And the fact today, after being ordered by a judge to allow poll watchers back in - they stopped counting. They maintained that counting tables positioned 105 feet away from poll watchers was done "for covid protection"... which is absurd. No counting facility anywhere in America did anything remotely as far away as that.
There is the video evidence showing PA counters opening envelopes under their tables to prohibit LEGAL campaign watchers from seeing ballots.
YOU THINK THAT IS OK??

Explain how it is he is only suing states where he is losing and not suing states where he is winning?
To save MONEY--------and time.

Massive cheating is a dem thing---Trump doesn't need to prove the cheating in the states that he won even though I know there is cheating in those states as well---he needs to conserve his money and sue the states that he needs to win. We all know that the dems were massively cheating AGAIN.........thankfully for trump that all not precints will have to be investigated as the dems consistently like to use the heaviest populatated where their supporters run the precincts -------and thankfully for Trump--DEms aren't known for being very bright so there is plenty of evidence from ACorn types--the big money people used lackeys to direct the cheatings so they will be able to hide (SOROS and the chinese to name a couple.)

Unfotunately, the dems knew they would get caught and that Trump would go after them-------------------------so what they are really trying for and which I have been screaming for over a month now here--is that their real game is to INVALIDATE the election so ergo:

1) People will be more willing to cancel electoral process not realizing that doing so makes CHEATING EASIER and both NY and CALIFORNIA will be stuffing the ballot boxes like never before while ensuring that no republican is allowed in either state as they do it much less in the voting area as they do it.
2) If neither candidate gets the 270 votes----PELOSI becomes interim QUEEN basically

Only good news is that RBG died---------and Trump has her replacement that Pelosi has been calling a fake SC justice. Before Ruthie died, Ruth and the other 3 dems and Roberts would have sold us all down the river. Don't know if this will be enough, but atleast it is something.

I don't see any other way out, but to invalidate these states and order another election with more stringent voting quideline...you must show an id, I'd like to see fingerprints and a purple finger, proof of residence should also be required, no double voting----so only one ballot and you must fill it out and drop it off. Voting only in person with cameras would be nice as well.

I frankly have had enough of this crap. My proposal is that a comprehensive review should be instigated to validate all votes cast. Irregularities should be investigated and perpetrators tried, convicted, and imprisoned.

I frankly have had enough of this crap. My proposal is that a comprehensive review should be instigated to validate all votes cast. Irregularities should be investigated and perpetrators tried, convicted, and imprisoned.

Had enough of it only now?

I had enough of it when they first announced the mail in fraud plan. People behind it should be prosecuted for treason.

Forum List

Back