Trump: Stronger Than Ever

Agreed, for a favour in return for releasing 400 million in military aid to Ukraine. That is extortion. Interesting that Trump was scared of Biden even then, he knew Biden would easily beat him in the 2020 election.

It's easy to get names confused. For example, how many dumb Americans call the mRNA jab a "vaccine."
No, there are Trumpsters who believe that JFK Jr. is alive, well, and working with Trump to "Save America" from Satan and Hitler and the commies.

That's just a fact. That's a part of Trumpism. And it's not a surprise at all, considering.

s-l500.jpg

Trump requested an investigation into corruption. Since when is investigating corruption a crime?

Extorted? Biden extorted. Trump did not.

Watch real extortion, fire the prosecutor investigating my cash cow or I withhold $1,000,000,000:

You Brits are clueless about US politics. You only see Leftist tripe. You need a Fox News channel.

US foreign policy was to clean up Ukraine's reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment. Shokin refused to prosecute corruption. Biden did exactly what he was supposed to do with the backing of the UN and EU.

Maybe all the failures that Joe Biden has brought about have added to the popularity of Donald Trump. Or just as likely, all the cries of "Trump is finished" never had grain of truth to begin with. What IS finished is the careers of anti-Trumpers like Jeff Flake, Bob Corker et al who opposed Trump, and paid the price for it.

Stronger than ever, Trump's endorsed candidates have all won or moved into runoffs. That’s a 55-0 record.

Think of it like your team just won the SuperBowl by a score of 55-0. In the 2016 and 2020 elections, most Americans voted for Trump, and this will likely be the case in 2024 also.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

The idiot GOP lost races that they should have won and the republicans did terrible in the mid terms.

Trump is a joke and a liability and he will bring down the GOP and I couldn't be happier.

Karma is a bitch, you live by Trump, you die by Trump.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

The idiot GOP lost races that they should have won and the republicans did terrible in the mid terms.

Trump is a joke and a liability and he will bring down the GOP and I couldn't be happier.

Karma is a bitch, you live by Trump, you die by Trump.
If you side with traitors you are also a traitor. That would be you.

No, there are Trumpsters who believe that JFK Jr. is alive, well, and working with Trump to "Save America" from Satan and Hitler and the commies.

That's just a fact. That's a part of Trumpism. And it's not a surprise at all, considering.

s-l500.jpg

You've been taking photo editing lessons from BULLDOG

Looks okay.

s-l500.jpg
Leftist propaganda from a hack, does it get any better?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back