Trump: Stronger Than Ever

OhPleaseJustQuit

People like you are the death of the US-American "debate-culture" and who kill the US-American democracy with their stupidity. But who are you really? An Arab?

What a nonsense. Donald Trump is only some few inch in front of the foundation of the Unique Kingdom Trumperica while everyone believes UKT and USA are the same letters. Specially the kingpublicans declare everyone to an anti-American who is not a real anti-American (for example an anti-democratic Trump supporter). The influence of the USA in the world on her own is partially a disaster on its own.

Also nonsense. Russia had not any problem to [let] break down the economic relations with the western world.

2 pipelines: Nordstream 1 plus Nordstream 2. And "no". I guess this declaration of war on Germany was made from Poland, the Ukraine xor the USA or another enemy of Europe. What a pity that we never will find out who really had done this.

Since when is sane any politics from and in the world against Europe?

What is an "escalation" when someone throws an enemy out of the own country? An escalation was made from the criminal idiot Putin when he attacked his Europe and the roots of Russia = the Ukraine. In the Ukraine the Slavic language once had been born.

The Crimea had been a special case. Nevertheless Russia will eventually also lose the Crimea now forever.

The Ukraine was a corrupt country before Zelensky overtook and was confronted with this war. Now everyone sees everything under the impresiosn of the Russian war against the Ukraine. The will of the very most people in the Ukraine is clear - but it will need a longer time before the Ukraine will be able to be a member of the NATO and/or a member of the EU.
By the way: Turkey - perhaps better to say "Erdogania" - is since a longer time not able any longer to become a part of the EU and whether she is really a member of the NATO or only a Trojan horse is also not clear. Also the EU (see specially the anti-members of the EU Poland and Hungaria) and the NATO need some changes.

Helps no one anything. The poetic sentence "Ach, was waren das für Zeiten - finstre Zeiten waren das - als man die Gedanken jagte und dabei die Köpfe traf" accompanies me since I am a little child. I don't have the source who said so. A translation is: ""Oh, what times were those - dark times they were - when thoughts were hunted and heads were hit".

I do not think the expression "Machterschleichung" really describes what Hitler had done. He used just simple the Prussian under-frame "Kadavergehorsam". The concentration camp Dachau - the prototype for all other concentration camps ("Arbeit macht frei [vom Leben]") - was made in 1933. I guess Hitler was very fast in the implementation of detailed plans - and he learned them very well. Within only one year he totally transformed Germany.

Which "deal"?

What's totally unimportant for me. The problems are trust and future.

Again nonsense. Russia sold oil and gas - we bought oil and gas. That's all. Don't try to tell me now with the knowledge of the year 2030 what we have to do now - you don't have the knowledge of the year 2030. And the people in 2018 also did not have the knowledge of the year 2022.

No idea. Russia has for sure enough gas and oil for Russia. I heard China duped Russia in this business now.
1. The J6 protest, or riot, was NOT an "insurrection". The goobers who attacked the Capitol were unarmed. Trump was never going to overturn the election results.
1675165884294.png

"Are you seriously telling me this isn't the beer stand?"

2. Russia's economy was about the size of Italy's before the Ukraine war. Putin's Ukraine war and NATO sanctions on Russia will hurt Russia economically. Plus men are leaving Russia before being drafted. China will not save Russia. Trade with the "west" is much more important to Russia than trade with China.
iu

3. We do know who blew-up the NordStream pipelines. It was Russia. Photo evidence shows that the pipelines were blown up from the inside with "pigs" that clean the pipes.

4. Agree that Turkey and Erdogan are a special case. Stupid Joe Biden is not who I want fixing NATO.

5. If the Crimea is NOT given back to Russia, and the war goes on and on until Ukraine takes back Crimea, the Ukraine will be a war-torn mess. With battle damage over the entire country. I'm not sure the world wants that. My peace plan involves giving Russia Crimea, and the fighting stops now.

5. Yes the problems are "trust and the future". Can we ever trust Putin or Russia again? Should the EU buy all their energy from non-Russian sources forever? Or should the EU buy some oil/gas from Russia?

6. Yes Russia will sell oil & gas to China. By 2025 Russia will be selling most of its gas to China. That will help Russia and the climate. I hope China replaces it's coal powerplants with cleaner gas powerplants.

Well isn't that exactly the reason that got this ridiculous war started in the first place?
Yep. Putin wanted to grab Ukraine in a 3-day war. That pipe dream turned into a many years long slog. That ruined Russia's economy and their pitiful military. Men are leaving Russia before being drafted.
IMHO letting Ukraine into NATO is the "coup-de-gras" to Putin's expansionist plans to reconstitute the old USSR.

1. The J6 protest, or riot, was NOT an "insurrection". The goobers who attacked the Capitol were unarmed. Trump was never going to overturn the election results.
View attachment 752464
"Are you seriously telling me this isn't the beer stand?"

2. Russia's economy was about the size of Italy's before the Ukraine war. Putin's Ukraine war and NATO sanctions on Russia will hurt Russia economically. Plus men are leaving Russia before being drafted. China will not save Russia. Trade with the "west" is much more important to Russia than trade with China.
iu

3. We do know who blew-up the NordStream pipelines. It was Russia. Photo evidence shows that the pipelines were blown up from the inside with "pigs" that clean the pipes.

4. Agree that Turkey and Erdogan are a special case. Stupid Joe Biden is not who I want fixing NATO.

5. If the Crimea is NOT given back to Russia, and the war goes on and on until Ukraine takes back Crimea, the Ukraine will be a war-torn mess. With battle damage over the entire country. I'm not sure the world wants that. My peace plan involves giving Russia Crimea, and the fighting stops now.

5. Yes the problems are "trust and the future". Can we ever trust Putin or Russia again? Should the EU buy all their energy from non-Russian sources forever? Or should the EU buy some oil/gas from Russia?

6. Yes Russia will sell oil & gas to China. By 2025 Russia will be selling most of its gas to China. That will help Russia and the climate. I hope China replaces it's coal powerplants with cleaner gas powerplants.

All that matters is that there are still so many who believe EVERYTHING their TV tells them to believe.

I'll be glad when it's time to institutionalize them all for deprogramming.

All that matters is that there are still so many who believe EVERYTHING their TV tells them to believe.
I'll be glad when it's time to institutionalize them all for deprogramming..
Lawyers have a "truism" SAY SOMETHING 3X, AND SOMEONE BELIEVES IT.

The democrats and MSM are repeating "insurrection" every chance they get. If they get Trump to drop out, that helps us.

Yep. Putin wanted to grab Ukraine in a 3-day war. That pipe dream turned into a many years long slog. That ruined Russia's economy and their pitiful military. Men are leaving Russia before being drafted.
IMHO letting Ukraine into NATO is the "coup-de-gras" to Putin's expansionist plans to reconstitute the old USSR.
Putin didn't/hadn't planed to militarily defeat Ukraine in a 3 day war. He most likely thought (or had good reasons to believe) that a coop would take place within the first one to two weeks - in conjunction with his military assault.
Getting Ukraine into NATO would have worked out extremely well IF those ignorant fools in NATO would have actually prepared for a war since 2015, instead of being taken more or less completely by surprise and as such having turned Ukraine into a slaughterhouse for the past year and years to come.

1. The J6 protest, or riot, was NOT an "insurrection". The goobers who attacked the Capitol were unarmed. Trump was never going to overturn the election results. ...

Nonsense. 100-200 years ago a man like Donald Trump and all of this people had been executed because of high treason. Without any doubt Donald Trump lost - but still today many Trump voters believe they had been betrayed from the USA. And worldwide are all democracies - and the whole western world also because of a lack of trust in the USA - under the political stress test which this stupid criminal and/or criminally stupid man had caused. And every autocrat in the world got more power and suppport because of this stupid criminal - and no one is shy any longer to use his "weapon" - a continous stream of most absurde lies which are spoken out faster than anyone is able to correct all this lies.

Last edited:
Putin didn't/hadn't planed to militarily defeat Ukraine in a 3 day war. ...

He did. If he had been successful then the world would today think everyone in the Ukraine had welcomed the Russian soldiers with flowers and Russia had made free the Ukraine from the evil western powers EU and NATO. But the Ukrainians did do something what he did not calculate: They had not any chance - but they used this not existing chance with an unbelievable courage what gave and gives them a real chance now.

Last edited:
Maybe all the failures that Joe Biden has brought about have added to the popularity of Donald Trump. Or just as likely, all the cries of "Trump is finished" never had grain of truth to begin with. What IS finished is the careers of anti-Trumpers like Jeff Flake, Bob Corker et al who opposed Trump, and paid the price for it.

Stronger than ever, Trump's endorsed candidates have all won or moved into runoffs. That’s a 55-0 record.

Think of it like your team just won the SuperBowl by a score of 55-0. In the 2016 and 2020 elections, most Americans voted for Trump, and this will likely be the case in 2024 also.

Another right wing Trump thread?

Tell us again how Trump lives in OUR head

2. Russia's economy was about the size of Italy's before the Ukraine war. ...

Economy is for me totally unimportant in case of war.

3. We do know who blew-up the NordStream pipelines. ...

What's wrong. We Germans do not even like to know who this really had done. Otherwise we had to take serios this declaration of war on Germany and/or Europe

You overestimate the USA in the current situation of world politics. We, the western world, will have to find solutions which are also able to work without the USA.

5. If the Crimea is NOT given back to Russia, ...

No comment. For sure is the Crimea not any territory of the USA or the EU.

5. Yes the problems are "trust and the future". Can we ever trust Putin or Russia again? ...

Can we ever trust in the USA again after Donald Trump and his very absurde world politics?

6. Yes Russia will sell oil & gas to China. ...

Their decisions - not our decisions.

Last edited:
He did. If he had been successful then the world would today think everyone in the Ukraine had welcomed the Russian soldiers with flowers and Russia had made free the Ukraine from the evil western powers EU and NATO. But the Ukrainians did do something what he did not calculate: They had not any chance - but they used this not existing chance with an unbelievable courage what gave and gives them a real chance now.
No he had not - this 3 days or a week has it's origins in Media bullsh...
The situation around Kiew was a total still-stand on behalf of the Russian forces early overwhelming sucess - waiting for orders to commence/continue their advance - and it was those two weeks that prevented Selensky from being evacuated to the US and instead organizing the UAF to push back the invaders.

The situation around Kiew was a total still-stand on behalf of the Russian forces early overwhelming sucess - waiting for orders to commence/continue their advance - and it was those two weeks that prevented Selensky from being evacuated to the US and instead organizing the UAF to push back the invaders.
Oh look! A new Kremlin troll !

Putin is maybe nothing else than the same narcissist (=super-ego-centralized person) like Donald Trump. Narcissism is not a joke but is able to be a damned deadly sickness - what you can see very well when you take a look at the deeds of Anders Behring Breivick.

Putin declared war on the Ukraine on 02/22/2022. Whatever this means it shows very well that this decision was made in the lost abstracta of a senseless absurde game in his thoughts. It's plausible that he had another date - the date when he will present his victory - also in his way to interpretate the world. I guess this date had been between 02/22/2022 and latest 05/09/2022 ("The day of victory" #77).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back