Trump: Stronger Than Ever

Quote them, you lazy bastard.

LOLOL

How can I quote the voices in your head, FruitLoops?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Half of the BLM protests were turned into riots by the police.

Well the same is true about Sedition Day when police opened fire with flash bangs on the mob. Not that I blame them, mind you, as a massive, angry mob descended upon them.

It's accepted by nuts like you. But then, you accept nonsensical bullshit like 147 members of Congress are still, after 25 months, sitting on evidence that could have flipped the election.
More evidence of your denialist bias.
eusa_snooty.gif

Good post, Lastamender! :thup:

Nope, no lie.

You claimed they had evidence that would have flipped the election.

When I asked you what that evidence was, you said you didn't know because they never revealed it to the public.

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops.
I've been posting the evidence for 2 years, in quantity that it would take you a week to read. Here's a small tidbit of it. Small but powerful >>

late-night-voting-dump-trump-biden-2020-1250x703.jpg

Half of the BLM protests were turned into riots by the police.
Run of the mill leftist propaganda, and you fall for it. Actually, the BLM riots were all in Democrat cities, where cops are ordered to stand down (Baltimore, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, New York, San Jose). BLM and Antifa only riot in Democrat cities where they get free reign.

When I was an anti-Vietnam War protestor, I remember seeing cops break legs with billy clubs. Leftist radicals never encounter that today.

Run of the mill leftist propaganda, and you fall for it. Actually, the BLM riots were all in Democrat cities, where cops are ordered to stand down (Baltimore, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, New York, San Jose). BLM and Antifa only riot in Democrat cities where they get free reign.

When I was an anti-Vietnam War protestor, I remember seeing cops break legs with billy clubs. Leftist radicals never encounter that today.
Antifa had nothing to do with the protests. And despite what cops were told, they didn't stand down. BTW, the overwhelming majority of protests were peaceful.

That's evidence Biden won. Shows he has more votes.
HA HA HA HA. Oh well, of course it shows that knucklehead. That's what they were DESIGNED to show. But anybody beyond a total retard easily sees that the STRAIGHT VERTICAL LINES (the dumps) are the abnormalities purposely put there, to give Biden the win.

If you disagree with that, you're going back to kindergarten, or a school for the mentally challenged. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Antifa had nothing to do with the protests. And despite what cops were told, they didn't stand down. BTW, the overwhelming majority of protests were peaceful.
Ther have been lots of riots were cops stood down and didn't lift a finger while violence was going on right before their eyes. In Baltimore , the violence was against the cops themselves. Punks throwing rocks and bottles at them, and the cops walking backwards, protecting themselves with shields. Without a stand down order, they could have made mincemeat out of those punks.

1676097340713.jpeg
OIP.IGEAe2I5H-Jy4YQTTC0MjwHaFD
OIP.-J-Ep4lrXhn38slrVhQgIAHaFc

In Seattle, cops were told to stand down eve when the leftist loons took ove and occupied an tore neighborhood. The cops were not only told to stand down, but the police station there's was closed down by ("Summer of Love") mayor Jenny Durkan who declined to run for re-election, knowing she would be trounced in the next election.
Seattle police chief Carmen Beast resigned (after 24 years on the force) due to the CHAZ lunacy + the city council voting to defund the police.

In San Jose CA, cops stood by idle watching DNC hired thugs attacking Trump rally-goers. The mayor Liccardo not only ordered his cops to stand down, he ordered the Trump rallgoers to exit the building through a side door that led them right into a hostile violent mob, who proceeded to attack them/ After being sued, Liccardo apologized. Gee, thanks so much Liccardo, you snake.

1676097001233.jpeg

OIP.Mg5ibzJdjfq1qBB9ObvlxAHaE7
OIP.BS0NOUw8qfBitTqiNyskiwHaE8
OIP.7tFalcJBaPU5zaUrDEMK4QHaFj

San Jose anti-Tumpers burn American flag while carrying Mexican flags.

Same thing happened on Charlottesville, VA. Police stood down.

Last edited:
HA HA HA HA. Oh well, of course it shows that knucklehead. That's what they were DESIGNED to show. But anybody beyond a total retard easily sees that the STRAIGHT VERTICAL LINES (the dumps) are the abnormalities purposely put there, to give Biden the win.

If you disagree with that, you're going back to kindergarten, or a school for the mentally challenged. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Those "dumps" were mail-in ballots from Democratic counties. So yeah, those charts are proof that Biden won.

You're so stupid, you're proving Biden won.

Those "dumps" were mail-in ballots from Democratic counties. So yeah, those charts are proof that Biden won.

You're so stupid, you're proving Biden won.
:puhleeze:Yeah, we've already heard the Democratic line on it. :right:

Back to kindergarten for you.

One thing about Democrats. NOTHING is too strange, odd, ludicrous, imbecile, for them to put foward, to grab power. They'll say ANYTHING, and act like it's genuine. :rolleyes:

:puhleeze:Yeah, we've already heard the Democratic line on it. :right:

Back to kindergarten for you.

One thing about Democrats. NOTHING is too strange, odd, ludicrous, imbecile, for them to put foward, to grab power. They'll say ANYTHING, and act like it's genuine. :rolleyes:

LOL

Cries the forum idiot who still has no proof there were fake ballots injected into the election.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

LOL

Cries the forum idiot who still has no proof there were fake ballots injected into the election.
Cries the forum idiot who blindly follows the dictates of his liberal masters. Mush, running dog.

Forum List

Back