Trump: Stronger Than Ever

Look how you completly ignore the far greater issue >>

The far greater issue was the assault on our democracy.

If only you had a brain in your head, you'd get it.

The far greater issue was the assault on our democracy.

If only you had a brain in your head, you'd get it.
How about THIS "assault on our democracy" ? After all your high-horse, pious proclamations about how awful was for Jan 6 protesters to storm a government building, occupy it, and raise cain inside (although only a tiny minority did that, while most just walked around inside like tourists) - what do you have to say about THESE noisy, rowdy occupiers, disrupters, trespassing and breaking other laws ?

Well Faun ? What's your answer to that ? Should they get 30 years in prison like you suggested earlier for the Jan 6 people ?

How about THIS "assault on our democracy" ? After all your high-horse, pious proclamations about how awful was for Jan 6 protesters to storm a government building, occupy it, and raise cain inside (although only a tiny minority did that, while most just walked around inside like tourists) - what do you have to say about THESE noisy, rowdy occupiers, disrupters, trespassing and breaking other laws ?

Well Faun ? What's your answer to that ? Should they get 30 years in prison like you suggested earlier for the Jan 6 people ?

Show the law they broke...

Show the law they broke...
That will be reported over the next 2 days. Story is too few for charges just yet. But law or no law, they "stormed" the building, made a disturbance, disrupted government activity. That was your beef, right Faun ? Right ? Right ? Right ? :muahaha:

That will be reported over the next 2 days. Story is too few for charges just yet. But law or no law, they "stormed" the building, made a disturbance, disrupted government activity. That was your beef, right Faun ? Right ? Right ? Right ? :muahaha:

You're fucked in the head, gramps. Storming a capitol building isn't necessarily an assault on democracy. Storming the U.S. Capitol to prevent the peaceful transfer of power, is. Until you know if they were trying to assault our democracy, you have nothing. And not even being able to show they committed any crimes means you have less than nothing.

But thanks for trying. Better luck next time.

Do you post stuff from your dreams ? Or maybe it's that you still haven't taken that class in reading comprehension, that I suggested for you. Here's the quote once again, with relevant words in bold.

"An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election, on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level. The allegation coincides with a spike or "injection" of 143,000 votes noted at 8:06 p.m. on election night"

"In advance of the election" means anytime before the election, which naturally could be well before the Sept 10 meeting, also. Could have been in August, Or July. Or June. Could actually have been in 2019.

Back to the 8th grade for you. :rolleyes:

And where's the evidence ? Well, liberals have a habit of dismissing evidence if it doesn't point favorably for them, This doesn't. Most objective observers would say that the combination of the report of the DOJ criminal division, and the "coincidence" (yeah right) of the coincide with a spike or "injection" of 143,000 votes noted at 8:06 p.m. on election night", is pretty worthwhile. People are serving time in prisons on circumstantial evidence less than that.
As a liberal I'd like to see your evidence, so post it, you won't because you're full of shit pal.

If you've got evidence that President Biden beat your Russian compromised treasonous guy with 81 million votes then post it. You won't because your full of shit pal.
Anyone who thinks Biden got 81 million votes is retarded. Good luck, retard.

You're fucked in the head, gramps. Storming a capitol building isn't necessarily an assault on democracy. Storming the U.S. Capitol to prevent the peaceful transfer of power, is. Until you know if they were trying to assault our democracy, you have nothing. And not even being able to show they committed any crimes means you have less than nothing.

But thanks for trying. Better luck next time.
HA HA HA. Nice try Faun, No cigar, puppy.

YOUR words >>>Post# 540 - "Yeah, they will spend as much as 30 years in prison for planning an insurrection and then storming the Capitol.

You didn't make any distinction between transfers of power before. You just ranted about "Storming the capitol".
But OH, Now that YOUR boys (or whatever they are) are doing the "Storming" of a capitol building, it's OK, right Faux Faun ? Right ? Right ? Right ?

Yeah we've heard but we're still waiting for a stred of evidence. Now post your evidence or piss off.
I've posted pages of it for 2 years, including here in this thread- open your eyes.

th

Last edited:
HA HA HA. Nice try Faun, No cigar, puppy.

YOUR words >>>Post# 540 - "Yeah, they will spend as much as 30 years in prison for planning an insurrection and then storming the Capitol.

You didn't make any distinction between transfers of power before. You just ranted about "Storming the capitol".
But OH, Now that YOUR boys (or whatever they are) are doing the "Storming" of a capitol building, it's OK, right Faux Faun ? Right ? Right ? Right ?

Oh look, now you're lying about what I said. Altering my quote and lying about what I said means you just lost this argument. Thanks for being such a loser.

What I actually said was...

"Yeah, they will spend as much as 30 years in prison for planning an insurrection and then storming the Capitol to execute their traitorous plans."

Capiche, lyin' loser? The bold part, which was their reason for storming the Capitol, which was a crime, was the part of my quote yiu cut out. It wasn't just storming the Capitol. It was storming the Capitol "to execute their traitorous plans." Those plans were to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. An assault on our democracy. A traitorous act and a crime.

Cries the most insane poster on this forum. :icon_rolleyes:
I am not insane. The 2020 fraud was obvious. The False flag, the censorship, states refusing to cooperate with election data and materials. The media still pushing the lie with idiots like you. They could not look more guilty.

Try and be honest and just say they got away with it. so far. So cut the crazy, you lazy troll, it is not working.

I am not insane. The 2020 fraud was obvious. The False flag, the censorship, states refusing to cooperate with election data and materials. The media still pushing the lie with idiots like you. They could not look more guilty.

Try and be honest and just say they got away with it. so far. So cut the crazy, you lazy troll, it is not working.

rotfl-gif.288736

I've posted pages of it for 2 years, including here in this thread- open your eyes.

th
These are mail in ballots that were heavily Dem and counted late. If you say they are fraud then show evidence of where they were printed and who put false names and bar codes on the ballots. It shouldn't be hard to explain where over 7000000 ballots were fraudently printed.

Forum List

Back