Trump: Stronger Than Ever

There is plenty of proof it was. Stop playing stupid!
The proof that there was NOT an "insurrection: is that over 800 people were criminally charged. If it had been an insurrection, then the word insurrection would have been mentioned in those charges (most of them, if not all).

Not one single charge had the word "insurrection" in it. The stupid word is just another typical word game ploy, by the leftist media, and you fall for it.

Utterly false as evidenced by the people who were caught, and charged, with voter fraud.
As my old physics professor used to say, "Qualitative measures are created by quantitative measures"

IF, let's say, 1% of criminals were investigated and caught, that doesn't mean that the other 99% were ever investigated, and found to be fraud-free.
Wrong! If you can't prove what you say, then it is just your opinion. Not a fact.
Despite the lack of investigation, it is my opinion that fish can swim.

LOL

Thanks for admitting your claim of 30-40 million illegal aliens are among the popular vote is utter bullshit

Your idiotic analogy with fish swimming is such an addition since you can prove fish can swim but you CAN'T prove your claim about 30-40 million illegal aliens because you made that up.

LOL

Thanks for admitting your claim of 30-40 million illegal aliens are among the popular vote is utter bullshit

Your idiotic analogy with fish swimming is such an addition since you can prove fish can swim but you CAN'T prove your claim about 30-40 million illegal aliens because you made that up.
You missed the point, there are no studies or specific documentation regarding abilty of fish to swim. This was told to me when I took the course "Vertebrates" at CCNY. Thus, our conclusion that they can swim, is based on our observations, yet no one doubts the conclusion.

Similarly, there are no nationwide, quantitative studies of illegal alien residence in the US, with our conclusions based on observations all over the country. Based on those observations + some localized studies, we can conclude that there are about 30-40 million illegal aliens in the USA.
You are free to disagree. No harm done. :biggrin:

You missed the point, there are no studies or specific documentation regarding abilty of fish to swim. This was told to me when I took the course "Vertebrates" at CCNY. Thus, our conclusion that they can swim, is based on our observations, yet no one doubts the conclusion.

Similarly, there are no nationwide, quantitative studies of illegal alien residence in the US, with our conclusions based on observations all over the country. Based on those observations + some localized studies, we can conclude that there are about 30-40 million illegal aliens in the USA.
You are free to disagree. No harm done. :biggrin:

LOLOLOLOL

Gramps confesses his claims of 30-40 million illegal aliens and Biden getting that many votes is based on his "observations."

rotfl-gif.288736

You're senile, gramps. :itsok:

LOLOLOLOL

Gramps confesses his claims of 30-40 million illegal aliens and Biden getting that many votes is based on his "observations."
That's NOT what I said, illiterate poor soul. Back to the 5th grade for you .

That's NOT what I said, illiterate poor soul. Back to the 5th grade for you .

A pity you're more senile than Biden, gramps. Yeah, that's exactly what you said...

In the USA, the word "popular" includes 30-40 million illegal aliens.

Biden got about that many votes, or slightly less. :biggrin:

A pity you're more senile than Biden, gramps. Yeah, that's exactly what you said...

"based on" >> "there are no nationwide, quantitative studies of illegal alien residence in the US, with our conclusions based on observations all over the country. Based on those observations + some localized studies, we can conclude that there are about 30-40 million illegal aliens in the USA."

Did you think I meant MY observations, ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ? And did you think those "localized studies" were MY observations, Faux Faun ?

th

"based on" >> "there are no nationwide, quantitative studies of illegal alien residence in the US, with our conclusions based on observations all over the country. Based on those observations + some localized studies, we can conclude that there are about 30-40 million illegal aliens in the USA."

Did you think I meant MY observations, ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ? And did you think those "localized studies" were MY observations, Faux Faun ?

th

LOL

Imbecile, I said you claimed there are 30-40 illegal aliens in the U.S. and that was how many votes Biden got. Then when you denied saying that, I quoted you saying exactly that.

You mean there's evidence. However, your evidence consists of progs stamping their foot and insisting there was an insurrection.
What everyone saw on Jan 6th was an innsurrection. From beating DC cops with flagpoles to smashing the doors of Congress to chants of hanging Mike Pence, yeah, that's an insurrection. And you're a fucking liar if you say anything different!

The proof that there was NOT an "insurrection: is that over 800 people were criminally charged. If it had been an insurrection, then the word insurrection would have been mentioned in those charges (most of them, if not all).

Not one single charge had the word "insurrection" in it. The stupid word is just another typical word game ploy, by the leftist media, and you fall for it.
Certain people were charged with sedition. And that is insurrection. You're trying to argue semantics and that is pathetic!

As my old physics professor used to say, "Qualitative measures are created by quantitative measures"

IF, let's say, 1% of criminals were investigated and caught, that doesn't mean that the other 99% were ever investigated, and found to be fraud-free.

Okay, you're right there.

What everyone saw on Jan 6th was an innsurrection.
Nope.
From beating DC cops with flagpoles to smashing the doors of Congress to chants of hanging Mike Pence, yeah, that's an insurrection. And you're a fucking liar if you say anything different!
That's typical Dim behavior. So you're saying that Dims are all traitors?

63aaf1d7-15c8-4bd3-92f8-a94bb221a8ff-medium16x9_TrumpdollhangingfromnooseCNN4.PNG

Last edited:
Then why are there two separate words for them?

Because, fucking moron, one is the planning or inciting of insurrection while the other is executing insurrection.

Personally, I would rather they be charged with seditious conspiracy. That carries a maximum sentence of 20 years; whereas insurrection is only 10.

Because, fucking moron, one is the planning or inciting of insurrection while the other is executing insurrection.

Personally, I would rather they be charged with seditious conspiracy. That carries a maximum sentence of 20 years; whereas insurrection is only 10.
Thanks for admitting they are not the same thing.

You should take that up with Billo Really who disagrees.

LOL

Imbecile, I said you claimed there are 30-40 illegal aliens in the U.S. and that was how many votes Biden got. Then when you denied saying that, I quoted you saying exactly that.
You said it was based on MY OBSERVATIONS.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Insurrection may be only 10, but guess what. Not a single charge of over 800 of them, mentioned the word "insurrection", leftist media DUPE.

And what would you rather the perpetrators be charged with who were guilty of >> setting buildings on fire, killing people, police cars they burned, monuments they vandalized, women sports they destroyed, for MONTHS.

Insurrection may be only 10, but guess what. Not a single charge of over 800 of them, mentioned the word "insurrection", leftist media DUPE.

LOLOL

Yeah, they will spend as much as 30 years in prison for planning an insurrection and then storming the Capitol to execute their traitorous plans. I'm good with that.

I'm also good with you defending them. It reveals how much you truly hate America.

Forum List

Back