Trump: Stronger Than Ever

If you’re relying on Kash fucking Patel you’re fucked.
Miller did ignore the comment.
As far as Kellogg he’s vague as shot about what was “requested”. If he talking about traffic support?
Sworn testimony is sworn testimony. We need Jim Jordan to get to the truth, under oath.

Don't confuse the J3 request to Miller from Trump, to his J6 Committee testimony. Two different things.

It's been this way since Day One. Their media tosses something out, and they swallow it like hungry seals.

I've been saying this the whole time - just prove it in a court of law, and I'm in. I'm not asking for much.

Their response, of course, is that the courts are rigged, too. It just doesn't stop. Always an excuse, always the victim.
Too bad all of that is reality. They are shitting on the rule of law.

OK, so Trump will throw insults at other candidates. That is NOT "sabotaging" them. We all know Trump is a "sore loser".

No, Trump will insist that its fraudulent and burn the GOP. He's even shared plans for him to run as a third party candidate if he loses.

If even 10% of Trump's supporters follow him or bow out......the GOP candidate loses.

The GOP is fucked. Its Trump, or no one. And Trump is a terrible candidate.

Too bad all of that is reality. They are shitting on the rule of law.

The actual law, or the imaginary made up 'law' that is part of your delusion?

Remember, actual law requires evidence. And your poor ilk can't prove shit.

Which is why your record in court pushing your Big Lie is one of perfect failure.

The actual law, or the imaginary made up 'law' that is part of your delusion?

Remember, actual law requires evidence. And your poor ilk can't prove shit.

Which is why your record in court pushing your Big Lie is one of perfect failure.
You have been lying for over two years and less people believe you every day. Sucks, huh?

I will continue to refrain of interpreting e.g. Putin's psyche - since I never met the man face to face

Psychology is not a mystery.

His "visions" of Russia

The best about political visions what I ever heard was from our old chancelor Helmut Schmidt when he had been asked what are his visions for Germany. He answered: "A politician with visions should visit a psychiatric hospital."

had become obvious latest during his speech in 2001 at the German parliament - not in favor of communism his worldview was expressed not in Soviet history but clearly in a Imperial/Czarist view of things - meaning it was absolute obvious that he would never accept all the new independent/former Soviet republics as being sovereign states. (unless controlled by Russia)

I never heard this speech. Anyway politicians say things and they "forget" to say things - specially if they have to speak for their country in another country. The important thing had been that Putin had spoken in the German Bundestag - what gave more than only a signal of respect because he spoke in German.

That certainly included Ukraine

?

and furthermore hardened his stance in regards to never accepting Ukraine to become a NATO member.

?

If I remember well at this moment of history Russia had a very good image in the whole world. Many thought about that the cold war had been over now and some suggested even to make Russia on her own to a member of the now useless NATO and to transform the NATO into a kind of world police under command of the United Nations. That's perhaps a reason why Donald Trump liked to destroy the useless NATO - Trump always was a little slow in his thoughts - and why he attacked continuously Germany.

Since this however became more and more obvious or rather unavoidable - he eventually opted for a military solution.
Probably simply taking into account that is favorable for Russia to fight a war in another country rather then in his own.
His goals IMO haven't changed - the destruction of Western/NATO influence in Ukraine and therefore the destruction towards all Ukrainians who support the West.

His supposed given timeline? I will ask him if I should ever meet him ;)

I don't have any idea why "everyone" likes to play the game "cold war" again. That's absurde. No one is able to stop the flow of history. We are now in a so called "Zeitenwende" - what meas the politicians lost somehow control and perhaps even old values will fall and be replaced by new values. No one is able to know what will come now - that's the character of a so called Zeitenwende (="turn of history"): The result of a Zeitenwende is totally unknown. In this context I also never understood for example why nearly no one went with trust and joy and gigantic celebrations into the new third millenium. All people seemed to be tired in the world. So perhaps something is "wrong" with the whole world - or there's something "new" with the whole world. By the way 'psychology': "Zeitenwende" is a much more nice expression than armageddon, apocalypse or end of the world. Compared with the USA is the German psychology often much more "sunny" although our risks are much more higher than the risks of the USA.

Last edited:
Sworn testimony is sworn testimony. We need Jim Jordan to get to the truth, under oath.

Don't confuse the J3 request to Miller from Trump, to his J6 Committee testimony. Two different things.
How many other creeps will he get to come out of the woodwork.

Pfffft

You have been lying for over two years and less people believe you every day. Sucks, huh?

And by 'lying', you mean recounting the actual election results rather than your delusional fantasy?

And what sucks? We won.

Maybe all the failures that Joe Biden has brought about have added to the popularity of Donald Trump. Or just as likely, all the cries of "Trump is finished" never had grain of truth to begin with. What IS finished is the careers of anti-Trumpers like Jeff Flake, Bob Corker et al who opposed Trump, and paid the price for it.

Stronger than ever, Trump's endorsed candidates have all won or moved into runoffs. That’s a 55-0 record.

Think of it like your team just won the SuperBowl by a score of 55-0. In the 2016 and 2020 elections, most Americans voted for Trump, and this will likely be the case in 2024 also.

Trump is in a far worst position today running for president than he was in 2020. Trump endorsed and campaigned for 21 republican candidates to control the House and Senate in the midterm. 11 lost and 10 won. As ex-president and leader of the Republican Party, he should been able to push all but 3 of those candidates across the finish line. Since he endorse most the republicans in House and Senate republicans, 88% won which is to be expected since they were incumbents and would have won with or without his endorsement.

Trump is running against the same candidate that beat him badly in 2020. So what has occurred that will change the mind of millions of voters in 2024. Will it be his denial of the landslide Biden victory? Or maybe it will be his leadership and encouragement of his patriots that attacked the capital, many of which have been convicted. Or maybe it will be his refusal to return hundreds of classified documents subjecting him to possible criminal charges.

Biden is the same old big spending democrat Trump lost to in 2020. Republicans attacked Hunter Biden, Hiller Clinton, Obama as well as Biden and it made no difference in 2020 and there is no reason to expect it will make any difference in this election. If republicans are foolish enough to run Trump again, Biden will win by an even bigger margin than in 2020.

Last edited:
I said nothing about a recount. You are delusional.

Huh? Read what you're replying to. "Recount' is to tell someone something.

1675217916806.png

I've recounted to you....the actual election results.

Try again.

The Left have absolutely NOTHING positive to run on that they can hang their hat on as real accomplishments so as usual, their entire campaign will be a wave of more negative media propaganda and misinformation and lies attacking their opponents, but believe me, it is EATING THE LEFT UP INSIDE that even out of office, they are losing to Donald Trump.
I hate to say it but whoever is the democrat nominee will only need to convince voters that he's not Trump. IMHO, republicans have a good chance of defeating Biden with most any candidate other than Trump. Unlike Biden, Trump has a good chance of being convicted by the time the elections rolls around.

Psychology is not a mystery.

No it certainly isn't - but it's respective individual interpretation is

The best about political visions what I ever heard was from our old chancelor Helmut Schmidt when he had been asked what are his visions for Germany. He answered: "A politician with visions should visit a psychiatric hospital."

Well Helmut Schmidt was famous for just these kind of comments - the political decline in the West starts to take place just at about the time he was Chancellor, propably due to politicians not being capable to have visions and make them workable

I never heard this speech. Anyway politicians say things and they "forget" to say things - specially if they have to speak for their country in another country. The important thing had been that Putin had spoken in the German Bundestag - what gave more than only a signal of respect because he spoke in German.

Hmm? you seem to have, since you are aware that he spoke in "fluent" German

?
Any former Soviet republic becoming a NATO member is a red line to him

?
His Caucasus 'expeditions" were cleary directed in regards to a possible NATO membership - such as Georgia, as such why should he react differently to Ukraine?

If I remember well at this moment of history Russia had a very good image in the whole world. Many thought about that the cold war had been over now and some suggested even to make Russia on her own to a member of the now useless NATO and to transform the NATO into a kind of world police under command of the United Nations. That's perhaps a reason why Donald Trump liked to destroy the useless NATO - Trump always was a little slow in his thoughts - and why he attacked continuously Germany.

Russia had a good image? it was totally ridden with corruption and a chaotic economic and social policy. I do not see Trump having attacked just Germany - he simply attacked anything that did not share his mindset. One needs to understand his political basis (aka supporters) they fancy the direct open so called "less cultured approach" - Example: during one of my trips to Colorado a situation ensued in a country western bar where a common German or American liberal would have called in the Police - but these fellows took it into their hands to simply burn down the place. I certainly am not a Trump supporter but the message he tried to translate in regards to the US paying the bills for NATO and e.g. China not providing a level game-play was 100% correct - it's just the way he put it forward and the actions he kicked off are naturally debatable.

I don't have any idea why "everyone" likes to play the game "cold war" again. That's absurde. No one is able to stop the flow of history. We are now in a so called "Zeitenwende" - what meas the politicians lost somehow control and perhaps even old values will fall and be replaced by new values. No one is able to know what will come now - that's the character of a so called Zeitenwende (="turn of history"): The result of a Zeitenwende is totally unknown. In this context I also never understood for example why nearly no one went with trust and joy and gigantic celebrations into the new third millenium. All people seemed to be tired in the world. So perhaps something is "wrong" with the whole world - or there's something "new" with the whole world. By the way 'psychology': "Zeitenwende" is a much more nice expression than armageddon, apocalypse or end of the world. Compared with the USA is the German psychology often much more "sunny" although our risks are much more higher than the risks of the USA.
That is because politicians nowadays have no more visions that would provide a basis for a positive outlook for the common folks - all they can see and experience is an uncertain personal future. So a guy like Trump hits the jackpot regardless his visions or their feasibility.

Sorry for the bold letters - I am not very familiar yet with the quoting functions for a post

Last edited:
That is because politicians nowadays have no more visions that would provide a basis for a positive outlook for the common folks - all they can see and experience is an uncertain personal future. So a guy like Trump hits the jackpot regardless his visions or their feasibility.

Sorry for the bold letters - I am not very familiar yet with the quoting functions for a post

no comment

I hate to say it but whoever is the democrat nominee will only need to convince voters that he's not Trump.
In other words, idiot democrats are looking for another candidate to run the same campaign Biden did and get another Biden? Yeah, who would want that Trump back in office when everything ran and was 1000X better! :smoke: You know? When it comes to democrats, I believe you!

IMHO, republicans have a good chance of defeating Biden with most any candidate other than Trump.
News flash for ya, Homey-- -- Joe Biden won't be on the '24 ticket!

Unlike Biden, Trump has a good chance of being convicted by the time the elections rolls around.
Wow, you keep dreaming that.

1. Without a good economy there can be no military, no modern weapons, etc.

Totally unimportant for me.

2. I proved to you that Putin blew-up the NordStream pipelines.

This sentence not corresponds with any form of truth.

Yes it was an act of war by Putin. Yet Germany hesitated to send Leopard tanks to Ukraine until the US promised tanks too.

Germany is doing what Germany is doing on reason Germany likes to do so. And normally we don't like to give weapons to anyone. And when I will hear the next German in a discussion with other Germans who uses the expression "the Germans" instead of "we" then I will send him home into his own Andromeda galaxy.

3. Yes I overestimate the USA. We don't have our troops in the EU protecting the EU from a Russia invasion since 1945.

Still today existst the rule "the soldiers of the USA have not to fraternize with the enemies of the USA". What means in Germany still today the soldiers of the US-army have theoretically not to fraternize with Germans because they are allies and guests in the totally souvereign country Germany. Absurdity - your name is USA.

Costing US taxpayers about $25b a year since 1945. You're welcome. bitte

What a nonsense. Your army costs your money - independent from anything what you do with your army. What would cost the same military presence with the same effect for your own defense in any other country of Europe? 50 billions? 150 billions? Now 5 cents and tomorrow 1000 billions?

4. We need to propose some peace plan acceptable to Russia and Ukraine,

Why?

otherwise we keep sending weapons for years and years.

Why?

I would give Crimes to Russia for peace.

???

5. You need to give me a few reasons you believe Trump had "absurd" policies.

You are a joker.

a. Trump strengthened NATO, he got the lazy EU nations to pay up, so said Stoltenberg. google it

What a nonsense. But I'm sure why Stoltenberg decided to be a spiltlicker of Donald Trump when he saiud so had a good reason.

b. Trump was right about NordStream-

He - and the whole USA - always only spoke nonsense about this pipeline. Same did do Poland and the Ukraine adn all spitlickers of the USA. In every single step the politics of Germany always had been fully transparent when after long discussions in 2018 was decided to realize this pipeline - but never was transparent the hate of Donaldf Trump on Germany. Perhaps this had something to do with his own helpless mother who was not able to educate him.

2. His sanctions stopped it, the EU had to make other plans for energy. Now there is no NordStream, Putin blew it up.

Or the USA did do do. Or any other enemy of Germany and/or the EU.

bitte Keep warm.
c. Trump gave Ukraine anti-tank weapons after Obama only gave them blankets

Trump made very absurde games in context Ukraine. He did even force Selensky to tell derogatary lies about the EU.

d. Trump insisted on "fair-trade" agreements

What a nonsense. Trump cancelled the TTIP (=Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership) negotiations which had been here in Europe under fire from left-wing politicians. Afterwards he spoke a lot of nonsense about unfair tariffs which had not been unfair at all but had only been a little different in some cases. Then he increased some US-American tariffs what was by the way the same as to increase US-American taxes - because the US-American tax-payers and tariff-payers had to pay this money. Tariffs are taxes.

Last edited:
No, Trump will insist that its fraudulent and burn the GOP. He's even shared plans for him to run as a third party candidate if he loses.
If even 10% of Trump's supporters follow him or bow out......the GOP candidate loses.
The GOP is fucked. Its Trump, or no one. And Trump is a terrible candidate.
Keep dreaming. No donor would support Trump as a 3rd party candidate.

Donald Trump is an extremist idiot. If he became a stronger extremtist idiot then the US got a stronger problem. Do you not have a nice Donaldine or Daisy for president?

Biden is the extremist idiot, sending more weapons to Ukraine right now as you're reading this, pushing us into a direct confrontation with Russia and nuclear war. Trump recognized how corrupt the Ukrainians are and didn't like them at all. We wouldn't be now at the edge of nuclear annihilation if Trump was in office. So despite whatever objections I might have to several of his policies and views, I consider him much better than Biden. We're better off and more secure as a country, with Trump in office than with these warmongering Democons. They're just as bad as the warmongering Neocons. You liberals are actually even worse than the Neocons because you're willing to destroy the world because there aren't any rainbow flags flying over the Kremlin.

Much of the hatred these American liberals have towards Russia is due to the fact Russia doesn't allow the LGBTQs, to adopt children, parade their filth in the streets or inject children with puberty blockers. These purple-haired, woke liberals, are willing to destroy all life on this planet due to Russia not being LGBTQ-friendly.

Forum List

Back