Trump: Stronger Than Ever

Oh, sure there is: evidence.

You simply don't have it to back the conspiracy that all mail in ballots are fraudulent. You repeat whatever Trump told you to think.

Which is the very culty behavior you claim to condemn.

Educate yourself.

Go find A thru W

Your claims that the ballots are fraudulent is made up. You have no evidence to support it. Yet you insist that your conspiracy must be disproven.

Nope. No one is obligated to do shit. Its you that must prove your conspiracy first.

And you can't.
That meme was fucking evidence you dishonest moron. Let's see the envelopes and valid signatures. They are there.

Educate yourself.

Go find A thru W

I have. Which is how I know that you're hopeless, aggressively ignorant.

You'll literally deny the existence of ANYTHING that contradicts what you want to believe. Just moments ago, you denied the existence of CISA's confirmation that the election was the most secure in US history.....and the Attorney General affirming that there was no evidence of fraud that would changed the outcome of the election.

Your willful blindness doesn't mean I can't see. You only blind yourself, cultist.

Last edited:
That meme was fucking evidence you dishonest moron. Let's see the envelopes and valid signatures. They are there.

No, it isn't. As you can't prove those are ballots from the election in question. OR that there are 140,000 of them.

You merely SAY they are. Based on nothing. Accusations are not evidence, Last. You never learned this.

Which is why you fail.

No, it isn't. As you can't prove those are ballots from the election in question. OR that there are 140,000 of them.

You merely SAY they are. Based on nothing. Accusations are not evidence, Last. You never learned this.

Which is why you fail.
Is Maricopa denying they exist?

And you have no evidence that 140,000 fraudulent ballots exist. You merely SAY they are. Your conspiracy was formed without evidence.

Which is why you fail.
It's been this way since Day One. Their media tosses something out, and they swallow it like hungry seals.

I've been saying this the whole time - just prove it in a court of law, and I'm in. I'm not asking for much.

Their response, of course, is that the courts are rigged, too. It just doesn't stop. Always an excuse, always the victim.

It's been this way since Day One. Their media tosses something out, and they swallow it like hungry seals.

I've been saying this the whole time - just prove it in a court of law, and I'm in. I'm not asking for much.

Their response, of course, is that the courts are rigged, too. It just doesn't stop. Always an excuse, always the victim.
Absolutely. They're so fucking programmable. Last is still using an internet meme as his primary source. Literally just a picture from twitter. And apeing it, mechanically and without question, despite nothing to back it up.

Ray Epps, the entire Big Lie, the birther conspiracy, their gay sex fantasies projected onto Paul Pelosi......its all the same: they make shit up, invented from nothing.

Then ignore anything that contradicts them, clinging to their delusional fantasy until they die.

Brainwash. Rinse. Repeat.

Last edited:
No it's about ignorant conspiracy theorists who believe any old shit and allowed to breed and vote. They are the new enemy.

People such as yourself are the enemy of a great society.
As long as you exist, we have much work to do.

People such as yourself are the enemy of a great society.
As long as you exist, we have much work to do.

You mean people that demand evidence for the hapless conspiracy nonsense you make up?

Yeah, society is going to be just fine without your useless batshit, friend.

The massive fraud was so obvious Big Tech banned Trump and news outlets were sued to keep it quiet. None of the states in question cooperated and withheld information for years. Then the political persecution began with a false flag and the traitors have had their way ever since.

You are one stupid SOB.
AHAHAHAHA !!!

You mean like when the GOP sec of State of GA said there was no fraud.
All court cases lost and were laughed at, even with Trump appointed judges
Dept of Homeland security and AG Barr all said no fraud

Nobody has presented any credible evidence of fraud at all and everybody has presented credible evidence of no fraud.

You look stupid and weak. You just can;t man up and admit reality.

Over 90% victorious fuckstick

The Senate was never in play.
Let's take a closer look, shall we.
It would have been if 3 of these Clowns would have actually WON.
That's 6 Losses and (R) only needed 3.

GA, trump endorsed Candidate Herschel Walker lost to Warnock, in GA for goodness sake.
AZ, trump endorsed Blake Masters lost to Kelley.
PA, trump endorsed OZ lost to Fetterman. Holy cow.
NH, trump endorsed Don Bolduc—defeated in New Hampshire by Sen. Maggie Hassan.
CT, trump endorsed Leora Levy—defeated in Connecticut by Richard Blumenthal.
VT, trump endorsed Gerald Malloy—defeated in Vermont by Peter Welch.

AHAHAHAHA !!!

You mean like when the GOP sec of State of GA said there was no fraud.
All court cases lost and were laughed at, even with Trump appointed judges
Dept of Homeland security and AG Barr all said no fraud

Nobody has presented any credible evidence of fraud at all and everybody has presented credible evidence of no fraud.

You look stupid and weak. You just can;t man up and admit reality.

Last just folds them all into his conspiracy. Where do you think he gets his enormous list of 'criminals and traitors'?

Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

Tinfoil 101.

Last just folds them all into his conspiracy. Where do you think he gets his enormous list of 'criminals and traitors'?

Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

Tinfoil 101.
If anybody had any form of credible evidence of fraud we would have seen it by now.
Nobody has credible evidence of fraud at all in anyway and the evidence suggests Trump new there was no fraud and tried to overturn the election.

I wonder if these trash are just being little children and refusing to admit they lost, or really are that stupid and don't realize there is no credible evidence of fraud at all, either way they look stupid as FUCK.

Forum List

Back