Trump still supported even if convicted

Except he's not more popular now. I haven't talked to one Biden voter who wants Trump back.
I've talked to a few Trump Voters who are tired of his nonsense.

Right. That must be why he gained millions of votes in the last election and many more have turned to him since including a surprising number of blacks and ladies. Face it JB, any Trump or Biden voter YOU might talk to are no measure of anything if they are willing to talk to you.

The libtards are like a hive of angry bees today. Funny as fuck watching those dimwits flail about impotently.

Right. That must be why he gained millions of votes in the last election and many more have turned to him since including a surprising number of blacks and ladies. Face it JB, any Trump or Biden voter YOU might talk to are no measure of anything if they are willing to talk to you.

Last election just had higher turnout....

In terms of a percentage of the electorate, he didn't do any better than he did in 2016.

They won't support Biden .. just more constituency that will either vote for someone else or not vote at all .. lose-lose for Biden. In a battleground state! It's a beautiful day!
Again, we are not at the point of critical mass yet. We are not at the point where voters actually need to check the box on the ballot to choose their President for the next four years. So all your speculation....is just that...speculation.

The electoral math is the same. Trump has not made any inroads to gain more voters than he had in 2020. Therefore, it will come down to the same states and trying to woo the same voters. And the majority..will not vote for another four years of Trump.

Again, we are not at the point of critical mass yet. We are not at the point where voters actually need to check the box on the ballot to choose their President for the next four years. So all your speculation....is just that...speculation.

The electoral math is the same. Trump has not made any inroads to gain more voters than he had in 2020. Therefore, it will come down to the same states and trying to woo the same voters. And the majority..will not vote for another four years of Trump.
All my speculation is Muslims speaking out in Michigan .. Biden's challenge is there will be more contenders in the race, like Kennedy, that will suck votes away from him .. so it's not a 2020 redo by any means.

Last election just had higher turnout....

Yep. Never before in history have so many dead people, moved people, geriatric people, homeless people and non-citizens ever voted! All according to plan as laid out in Time Magazine issue dated 2/3/21, paid for with 400 million dollars in Zuckerbucks and about thirty secret shadow leftwing organizations.

Yep. Never before in history have so many dead people, moved people, geriatric people, homeless people and non-citizens ever voted! All according to plan as laid out in Time Magazine issue dated 2/3/21, paid for with 400 million dollars in Zuckerbucks and about thirty secret shadow leftwing organizations.
Okay, if that what makes you happy.

If I found something hard to believe, it wasn't that people came out for Biden after Trump fucked up... everything... it was that people came out for Trump at all.

it wasn't that people came out for Biden after Trump fucked up... everything..
Everything? Can you give a list? What did he fuck up? Do tell! Can you at least give us the top 10 or 5 things he fucked up?

. it was that people came out for Trump at all.
Yeah, I know, how could they? It was SO fucked up! I mean, what is there to like about:
  1. World peace.
  2. Vanquished terrorist leaders.
  3. Secure borders.
  4. Control over our legal immigration process.
  5. Cheap gas.
  6. Cheap and plentiful food.
  7. Low crime.
  8. Election integrity.
  9. Medical choice.
  10. Improved care for Vets.
  11. Good jobs.
  12. Low inflation.
  13. High wages.
  14. Affordable housing, utilities and rent.
  15. The ability to buy the car, stove or water heater you wanted.
That was just SO fucked up. :smoke:

We had all those things under Obama
No you didn't you fucking asshole!

without plague,
The China Virus? That has nothing to do with Trump you Moron! The entire WORLD was hit with that you clueless idiot!

The riots were caused by YOU PEOPLE, fuckwit. BLM and antifa rioting over a dead felon. And all the blue mayors and governors gave them their way, pulled back the police and gave them their way.

and mass unemployment
The mass unemployment was caused by the blue governors who jumped to shut everything down and close all the schools and impose insane restrictions over a virus no worse than the common flu. Did you get hit in the head by a car, are you braindead, or just a terrible, deranged liar? Is that really your supposed list of what was so terrible about Trump? YOU ASSHOLES CAUSED IT ALL! It would not surprise me if it weren't all done just to blame it on Trump as an excuse to try to throw the election.

Why do you keep pretending that 2020 didn't happen.
It DID happen! A pandemic hit the world from China and the LEFT seized upon it in mass hysteria and shut the country down for nearly two years while all your goon friends rioted and looted and murdered because some black druggie got busted trying to pass off a phony $20 bill. OH MY GOD ARE YOU A FUCKING SICK LIAR.

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN PASS OFF THAT GARBAGE HERE???

It did. The one crisis of Trump's career, and he totally fucked it up.
Let's see. EVERY crisis in Biden's career, from Afghanistan to Covid, to inflation, to Russia, to Ukraine, to China, to Iran, to the spy balloon, to the border and on and on he has TOTALLY fucked up.

Dude, you are such a fucking loser liar asshole moron, you ain't even funny.

Muslims in Michigan aren't going to support Trump, who is going to let Kuchner run the Mideast policy.
If they're Americans and Muslims, you may be mistaken, JoeB131. Muslims are a very devoted people to right and not wrong. It could be you didn't know that. Democrats from all walks of life, regardless of religion are not pleased with being lied to by the leader of their Party, and appalled he is ignoring his campaign promises because he spends his time being trained on how to "get Trump" since the party indicted him so many times and put him through two impeachments that showed President Trump was being truthful, and that his adversaries were lying and hoping that at least one of the lies would stick. I see no satisfaction in politics these days.

The China Virus? That has nothing to do with Trump you Moron! The entire WORLD was hit with that you clueless idiot!

The rest of the world didn't fumble the virus as badly as Trump did. Trump actively worked against those trying to contain it.

The riots were caused by YOU PEOPLE, fuckwit. BLM and antifa rioting over a dead felon. And all the blue mayors and governors gave them their way, pulled back the police and gave them their way.

the reason why we had riots is Trump spent four years encouraging police misconduct to the point that even police chiefs had to tell him to ratchet it back.

No you didn't you fucking asshole!

Sure I did. I would LOVE to have my life from 2016 back. (Although my life in 2023 was pretty fucking good.) The life Trump brought us in 2020 was a dystopian nightmare.

The mass unemployment was caused by the blue governors who jumped to shut everything down and close all the schools and impose insane restrictions over a virus no worse than the common flu. Did you get hit in the head by a car, are you braindead, or just a terrible, deranged liar? Is that really your supposed list of what was so terrible about Trump? YOU ASSHOLES CAUSED IT ALL! It would not surprise me if it weren't all done just to blame it on Trump as an excuse to try to throw the election.

Conservatives: Covid was a devious Chinese Bioweapon meant to destroy the One True God, Donald Trump.
Also Conservatives: Covid was a mild flu, that was overhyped in an attempt to destroy the One True God, Donald Trump.

It DID happen! A pandemic hit the world from China and the LEFT seized upon it in mass hysteria and shut the country down for nearly two years while all your goon friends rioted and looted and murdered because some black druggie got busted trying to pass off a phony $20 bill. OH MY GOD ARE YOU A FUCKING SICK LIAR.

It seems pretty stupid to kill someone over a fake $20 that's the thing. This is why people were upset.

Let's see. EVERY crisis in Biden's career, from Afghanistan to Covid, to inflation, to Russia, to Ukraine, to China, to Iran, to the spy balloon, to the border and on and on he has TOTALLY fucked up.
You think the spy ballon was a "crisis"?

Iran is a problem because your boy Trump scrapped the nuclear deal, and everyone else just went to back trading with Iran without caring if they made nukes or not.

I'm happy Biden got us out of Afghanistan. I'm not sure why Trump didn't do that after he handed the country to the Taliban at Doha.

If they're Americans and Muslims, you may be mistaken, JoeB131. Muslims are a very devoted people to right and not wrong. It could be you didn't know that. Democrats from all walks of life, regardless of religion are not pleased with being lied to by the leader of their Party, and appalled he is ignoring his campaign promises because he spends his time being trained on how to "get Trump" since the party indicted him so many times and put him through two impeachments that showed President Trump was being truthful, and that his adversaries were lying and hoping that at least one of the lies would stick. I see no satisfaction in politics these days.

Actually, WHEN Trump goes to jail, a bunch of REPUBLICANS will quietly cheer.

The rest of the world didn't fumble the virus as badly as Trump did.

Look, idiot, I'm not even going to read past this crap. Trump had nothing to do beyond helping get a vaccine together ASAP, meanwhile, Trump had every agency mobilized doing everything possible, and everyone was free to stay home, stay apart, not work, not go to school, wear a mask or whatever. In fact, most of it was IMPOSED.

Sorry you needed your dick sucked.

Bottom line: twice as many people died while Joe was in office, WITH the vaccine, so go fuck yourself, Ace.

VaxMath.jpg

Plexiglass_Thanks.jpg

FB_IMG_1604350437855.jpg

A1604E5CEB.jpeg

1649357704798.png

1614203548863.png

1609690278114.png

660F882A-1A84-44EE-939C-0C5094E2F817.jpeg

,o1 a-3.jpg

AND THROUGH IT ALL, THE SAME PEOPLE IMPOSING ALL THIS ON YOU WERE, WHEN THEY THOUGHT CAMERAS WEREN'T ON THEM, WERE PARTYING WITH NO MASKS LIKE IT WAS 1999:

1629736306059.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 5.49.52 PM.png

FB_IMG_1628646233501.jpg

JERKHOLE

Look, idiot, I'm not even going to read past this crap. Trump had nothing to do beyond helping get a vaccine together ASAP, meanwhile, Trump had every agency mobilized doing everything possible, and everyone was free to stay home, stay apart, not work, not go to school, wear a mask or whatever. In fact, most of it was IMPOSED.

Um, yeah, Trump had agencies mobilized and then decided they were the enemy if they got better press than he did.
He fumbled the initial response, which I've documented at great length. Schools of government will be teaching Trump's response to Covid as a cautionary tale of what not to do in a crisis.

Bottom line: twice as many people died while Joe was in office, WITH the vaccine, so go fuck yourself, Ace.
Right, they died because Trump called it a hoax, made getting infected Americans back into the country a priority, disbanded the Pandemic response team, threw out the Pandemic response plan, put that idiot Scott Atlas in charge of making policy, hawked quack medicines like Hydrochloroquinine and Intermectin, (Neither of which he took when HE Caught Covid!), held super spreader events, and, well the list could go on.

The very fact that your side made attempts to contain the virus a cultural political issue is why this was as bad as it was. Let's not make efforts to contain this thing if it makes Trump look bad.

Um, yeah, Trump had agencies mobilized and then decided they were the enemy if they got better press than he did.
BULLSHIT. Those agencies like the CDC do their own thing and Trump had no way of restraining them. Fauchi certainly did not. You're a lying idiot.

He fumbled the initial response, which I've documented at great length.
RUBBISH. He closed travel from other countries where the virus was known to be while democrats called him a xenophobe and Nancy was in San Fran telling everyone to come out to shop, you lying idiot.

Schools of government will be teaching Trump's response to Covid as a cautionary tale of what not to do in a crisis.
Sure, right, asshole. You mean schools of lying misinformation trying to rewrite history. There were countries who did far more severe things like the gestapo and fared no better, and there were countries who did far less and DID do better. You can't compare America to Japan or other countries as each culture is like apples and oranges. Bottom line is that FAR MORE DIED UNDER JOE BIDEN WITH THE VACCINE than ever did with Trump without it. THAT'S A FACT, JACK.

hawked quack medicines like Hydrochloroquinine
Idiot, that stuff has since been proven effective and admitted effective by the government! You are such a lying asshole.

The very fact that your side made attempts to contain the virus a cultural political issue
Hey psycho--- only people who made Covid a political issue was the DEMOCRATS. You are 0 for 10. Go fuck yourself.

BULLSHIT. Those agencies like the CDC do their own thing and Trump had no way of restraining them. Fauchi certainly did not. You're a lying idiot.

Trump was president. He was ultimately responsible for the failures.

RUBBISH. He closed travel from other countries where the virus was known to be while democrats called him a xenophobe and Nancy was in San Fran telling everyone to come out to shop, you lying idiot.

Except that's not what he did. He SHOULD have ordered people in those countries to shelter in place. Instead, he rushed Americans back while banning travel by Chinese Nationals. That's why we got hit hard in LA and NY first.

Sure, right, asshole. You mean schools of lying misinformation trying to rewrite history. There were countries who did far more severe things like the gestapo and fared no better, and there were countries who did far less and DID do better. You can't compare America to Japan or other countries as each culture is like apples and oranges.

Actually, that's not true at all. Under Trump, the US accounted for 25% of the world's covid deaths with only 4% of the world's population. That's an epic fail

Idiot, that stuff has since been proven effective and admitted effective by the government! You are such a lying asshole.
Quite the contrary. Hydrochlorquinine is believed to have caused 17,000 deaths.

Hey psycho--- only people who made Covid a political issue was the DEMOCRATS. You are 0 for 10. Go fuck yourself.

Nope, that would be Trump, resisting every attempt to contain it.

Forum List

Back