Trump special counsel Jack Smith subpoenas Georgia secretary of state

The words in their world have different meanings.

1670928049176.jpeg

“I want to find” is simply not the same as ordering anyone “to find” them.

The latter, as you know and try invalidly to exploit, would maybe suggest that he was seeking to create false vote totals. But that’s not what he said. And you know it.

Instead, he wanted the votes properly counted and to only count valid legally cast votes. Not so much to believe was proper.
It is not just in Georgia either. New Mexico officials are reporting that Jack Smith has also subpoenaed records from here.

That's the thing. This investigation is much broader and more comprehensive than arguing about what Trump might or might not have meant when he tried to pressure Georgia's Secretary of State to "find 11,000 votes" in order to change the outcome in Georgia. Trump's campaign also had fake electors in numerous states fraudulently signing affidavits.
When you start connecting all the dots a clear pattern of criminality emerges.

Trump tried to illegally hang onto power by preventing the peaceful transfer to the rightful and legal winner of the election.
As a result people died.

LOCK HIM UP!

“We’re pleased,” Curtas said, “to see the special counsel taking a serious look at the efforts to illegally overturn the free and fair results of the 2020 election, which included a frivolous lawsuit by the Trump campaign and a slate of fake Republican electors here in New Mexico.”

What could he have meant by "find me" 11,000 votes....when speaking to the Secretary of State....
AFTER the vote count was already in?

Hmmmm....

He never said that.

All you do is lie.

Sounds like a question that only a Grand Jury is going to be able to figure out after hearing Trump's sworn testimony in response to Jack Smith's questioning.

Hope we get to see it on live TV.

You know, a rigged jury in a kangaroo court isn't going to fly real well.

Since the Americans took the house, Oberfuhrer Leaksensmears Garland WILL be the center of investigations into abuse of power and corruption.

The pile of shit might be wise to keep his head down.

He never said that.

All you do is lie.

You know, a rigged jury in a kangaroo court isn't going to fly real well.

Since the Americans took the house, Oberfuhrer Leaksensmears Garland WILL be the center of investigations into abuse of power and corruption.

The pile of shit might be wise to keep his head down.
LOCK HIM UP!

Special Counsel Jack Smith just sent a grand jury subpoena to Brad Raffensperger the Georgia Secretary of State. This is the person who Trump told to find exactly 11,780 votes for him after the 2020 election. Jack Smith isn’t messing around. Trump stands no chance

There is no law against someone asking to find more votes. It doesn't mean anything nefarious was going on. Do you have any proof that Trump actually tried anything that was actually illegal?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yupper, true that.

Not only did they refuse the request to go "find" the minimum votes needed to win......they CYA'd themselves by recording the call. They knew they were gonna be asked something, ummmm, 'sketchy'......and they wanted to have a good witnesss. A witness like a tape recorder.

The Daily Mail back in January of 2021 reported:

• "Trump used call to Georgia Secretary of State on Saturday to demand he 'find 11,780 votes' - the number needed to overturn Joe Biden's victory in the state
  • But he had tried to get through 'at least' 18 times.......
  • Call leaked Sunday to the Washington Post and now Politico reports that Raffensperger leaked the tape after Trump tweeted about the call and said official 'doesn't have a clue'
  • Raffensperger tweeted 'the truth will come out' hours before the bombshell tape dropped
  • In the audio of the call, the president is heard berating the Georgia Republican to do anything to change the outcome of the Georgia election
  • Republicans fear call could cost them Georgia Senate runoff elections on Tuesday and that Trump rally in state on Monday night will turn into liability ......."

Fucking liar.

No "request" or "order" was ever given.

Notice that every one of you filthy Nazi scum tell the identical lie? Because you are programmed drones - incapable of thought.

Notice that even after it's proven that you're lying, you double down and "lie harder?" Because you are programmed drones - incapable of thought.

There is no law against someone asking to find more votes. It doesn't mean anything nefarious was going on. Do you have any proof that Trump actually tried anything that was actually illegal?

No one asked anyone to find more votes - that's just a lie by the Nazis.

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state."

No orders, no requests - just Trump stating how many votes he needed to win.

Notice that even after it's proven that you're lying,
You have not done that at all.
You don't provide any "proof."
All you do is claim that the evidence clearly before your own eyes and ears isn't REAL and call names...
like a parrot...

SQUAWK!
"LIAR!"

SQUAWK!
"LIAR!"

Quit being such a Karen and just admit it.
Trump needs to be locked up.

LOCK HIM UP!

“I want to find” is simply not the same as ordering anyone “to find” them.

The latter, as you know and try invalidly to exploit, would maybe suggest that he was seeking to create false vote totals. But that’s not what he said. And you know it.

Instead, he wanted the votes properly counted and to only count valid legally cast votes. Not so much to believe was proper.
Furthermore, "find" is not the same as "manufacture" as the deranged Trump haters are implying,

You have not done that at all.

Oh not just me - dozens of people here.

Give us the time stamp for Trump ordering Rasputin or ANYONE to "find votes for me?"

Well you can't - you're lying - everyone here, particularly you, knows you're lying.

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state."

You don't provide any "proof."
All you do is claim that the evidence clearly before your own eyes and ears isn't REAL and call names...
like a parrot...

SQUAWK!
"LIAR!"

SQUAWK!
"LIAR!"

Quit being such a Karen and just admit it.
Trump needs to be locked up.

LOCK HIM UP!

You're just a fucking liar - that's the truth of the matter.
Hey, you're a Nazi democrat - lying is just what you do.

Forum List

Back