Trump Speaks At Fourth-Grade Level, Lowest Of Last 15 U.S. Presidents, New Analysis Finds

And ALL of his detractors. If this board is any indication of the intellect of the nation as a whole, then he is speaking to his audience.
OIP.BwfGzQeDFw7YQ3oKA68wAQAAAA

President Donald Trump—who boasted over the weekend that his success in life was a result of "being, like, really smart"—communicates at the lowest grade level of the last 15 presidents, according to a new analysis of the speech patterns of presidents going back to Herbert Hoover.

The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office, and ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels. Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.

At the top of the list were Hoover and Jimmy Carter, who were basically at an 11th-grade level, and President Barack Obama, in third place with a high ninth-grade level of communicating with the American people.

flesch-scale-trump-use-this.png

President Donald Trump has the worst vocabulary of any modern president, a new analysis found.

Trump: "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!" He also tweeted that "throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

More at the link below...

Yep, it's pitiful and embarrassing. What do you think?
He knows Dems have dumbed down America with the public education system.

He needs to speak that way because lefties are retarded and like to try to twist his words.

IMG_3564.jpeg

It's called projection.... it's well-known that Plugs flunked 3rd grade. The stuttering fuck had MORE draft deferments than President Trump, for "childhood asthma" (something that doesn't show up on x-rays). He cheated, he plagiarized, barely graduated and he's a raging pedophile. He showered with his daughter, he's got a meth head for a sprog that was kicked out of the USNavy and left the world a laptop full of him raping minors in various countries.

And now we find out the corrupt mother fucker took at least $10M in bribes, and the total is likely to be >$30M.

But don't believe your lying eyes. :laughing0301:

It's called projection.... it's well-known that Plugs flunked 3rd grade. The stuttering fuck had MORE draft deferments than President Trump, for "childhood asthma" (something that doesn't show up on x-rays). He cheated, he plagiarized, barely graduated and he's a raging pedophile. He showered with his daughter, he's got a meth head for a sprog that was kicked out of the USNavy and left the world a laptop full of him raping minors in various countries.

And now we find out the corrupt mother fucker took at least $10M in bribes, and the total is likely to be >$30M.

But don't believe your lying eyes.
two_iron is dribbling in his rage and hate.:laughing0301:

President Donald Trump—who boasted over the weekend that his success in life was a result of "being, like, really smart"—communicates at the lowest grade level of the last 15 presidents, according to a new analysis of the speech patterns of presidents going back to Herbert Hoover.

The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office, and ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels. Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.

At the top of the list were Hoover and Jimmy Carter, who were basically at an 11th-grade level, and President Barack Obama, in third place with a high ninth-grade level of communicating with the American people.

flesch-scale-trump-use-this.png

President Donald Trump has the worst vocabulary of any modern president, a new analysis found.

Trump: "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!" He also tweeted that "throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

More at the link below...

Yep, it's pitiful and embarrassing. What do you think?
So you can understand him? That's good.

Trump has what it takes to get the job done.

Yes, he isn't an eloquent speaker, he's brash, an even an asshole at times.

But his policies are American citizen friendly. He is exactly what we need a President to be.
You think we need a president to be a spoiled childish crook?

Forum List

Back