Trump snubs Twitter after Musk announces reactivation of ex-president's account

I don't think he is capable, of doing that.... He just can't help a competitor, he has to beat them....is his mentality on it!!! Imo
Yep, he is a businessman, so you are probably right, but the republican's/conservatives/independents better learn how to work together, and to support one another's causes, because a one way street can be chaotic sometimes.

Guess it was Musk righting the wrong that was once the suppressive WOKE Twitter after he took over, and him knowing that Trump wasn't probably coming back, he still put up the offer in the spirit that Twitter is changing back into the platform of free exchange of opinion's, and the free exchange of ideas once again. Good for Musk.

Makes sense, but in the spirit of brotherhood amongst conservative/Christian/Republican/independent men and women, it would have helped for Trump to make a public statement saying "Mr.Elon Musk, now that was a mighty admirable and great thing you have done there, but as you know and of course realize, that I have truth social now, and I'll be using my new platform and promoting it first, but thank you my friend for looking out, and may your platform be great in togetherness with all free market's, free thinker's, and for any such platforms in which promote the ideas of American freedom, values, and liberty". DJT.

Well, Trump is an old school New Yorker; any day that goes by without fucking over somebody, even if it's just over a parking space or cutting in a line, is a wasted day. He's never going to say anything like that.

View attachment 728658Significant meaning in Oz!!!

The Forks

Perfected by Street, 'The Forks' is a hand gesture looking scarily like the gesture for 'peace' except backwards. It means f*** you, f*** off, and other things of that nature. Basically, if someone gives you the forks, they're not being friendly. So give em the forks right back.
Sally: You did better than me on the Physics exam again?? *Gives the forks*
John: Oorah! *Gives forks back*

Originally English I believe.

Greg

Supposedly the French threatened to cut off a finger of English archers so that they could no longer pull their bowstrings. This is how it was explained to me when I saw the gesture being used at an English football game.

Haven't been able to confirm this, but who cares? The English are not going to stop using the gesture, are they?

Actually, the gesture Trump is using -- ostensibly.... It looks photoshopped to me -- looks to me more like the "I see you" gesture where one points their two fingers at their eyes and then at the person the gesture is aimed at.

View attachment 728658Significant meaning in Oz!!!

The Forks

Perfected by Street, 'The Forks' is a hand gesture looking scarily like the gesture for 'peace' except backwards. It means f*** you, f*** off, and other things of that nature. Basically, if someone gives you the forks, they're not being friendly. So give em the forks right back.
Sally: You did better than me on the Physics exam again?? *Gives the forks*
John: Oorah! *Gives forks back*

Originally English I believe.

Greg
Originally, it was a gesture indicating that the target had horns which were said to grow on a man who had been cuckolded (ie, his wife had cheated on him).

The embarrassments continue for Elon.

Aw, did President Trump avoid shark-infested waters at Twitter after all that criticism he got? And the darlings of the left are mad because he will not make the same mistake twice? Awwwww..... :heehee: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :laughing0301: :biggrin:

Yes, and as for sniveling about Musk's decisions, it's worth noting that Twitter lost money in 8 out the last 10 years, so a radical restructuring as going to happen with or without Musk. No way it was ever worth the Big Bux it was valued at by dumbass stock speculators.
Agree!

His ego is YUGE. But, he is a businessman, and so is Musk. For all we know, this was planned as soon as Musk took over twitter. Hits for Twitter, hits for Truth Social, both smiling as the plot works better each day.
Yep! That would not surprise me either!!!!

I get Trump’s point on this one.

If Musk says he is letting Trump in due to a “slim majority,” then by returning, Trump would be acknowledging Twitters power to determine when his speech is acceptable and when not.

In fact, Twitter does have that power, but only if Trump returns to that platform. Why should he give Musk an opportunity to later say, “we gave him a chance, but he kept crossing the line, so we had to drop him.”

Guess it was Musk righting the wrong that was once the suppressive WOKE Twitter after he took over, and him knowing that Trump wasn't probably coming back, he still put up the offer in the spirit that Twitter is changing back into the platform of free exchange of opinion's, and the free exchange of ideas once again. Good for Musk.

Guess who's back? 82.9 million followers in only 24 hours.

trump is back.jpg

Well, Trump is an old school New Yorker; any day that goes by without fucking over somebody, even if it's just over a parking space or cutting in a line, is a wasted day. He's never going to say anything like that.
Thank God he didn't run the country that way, but then again it was in his best interest not too. Always good to be on his good side I guess . ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣

Everyone has one of those, a good side and a bad side... :)

I get Trump’s point on this one.

If Musk says he is letting Trump in due to a “slim majority,” then by returning, Trump would be acknowledging Twitters power to determine when his speech is acceptable and when not.

In fact, Twitter does have that power, but only if Trump returns to that platform. Why should he give Musk an opportunity to later say, “we gave him a chance, but he kept crossing the line, so we had to drop him.”
Good points.

This is a business opportunity for Trump's Truth Social, with Twitter in chaos.... Trump's a businessman who knows how to take advantage of an opportunity! Why would he go back to twitter, just to make Musk money, when there is an opportunity to make money, for himself?

Musk overpaid for twitter, and is now trying to destroy it from the inside.
It's already cost him $9 billion (difference between buying it for $44 billion, when it was only worth $35 billion.

Forum List

Back