Trump smiles, gives thumbs up with orphaned baby

Democrats would make that baby comfortable while they decide weather or not to kill it.
Blocked. I have no patience for assholes posting on USMB.
NPC totally triggered hard. Probably has no clue what I'm referring to.

2kmqeu.jpg

The thumbs up means this beautiful baby was saved. But I get why Liberals, the party of murdering babies via abortion, would take exception to the photo.

Photo op. They should be ashamed of themselves, even Melania.

TBH it looks like bad photoshopping to me. The woman on the right appears to have a hand on her shoulder with no body attached to it.

You are correct about that hand...

naw, I disagree if there is someone standing to her left with his right hand on her right shoulder, his arm would be concealed by her back and the hand is the only thing showing unless you pan out further with the camera.
Anyways, don't even know why there would be a purpose here for photoshopping.

Why? if you don't know the context of who those two people and why they are there with Trump and the Baby, then your only guessing TRUMP BAD. You do realize as the president of the United States has historically been there as a figure head, they have always taken photo ops at various times? Also, it is very possible this baby will be getting some special assistance as it is orphaned. That might have something to do with it.

What a POS. Using this baby for a photo op, smiling and giving a thumbs up at the results of his words.

View attachment 273564

Who are the other two adults there? I mean if you want to give us context, you should know their relevance to the photo.
Collaborators?

Maybe they were soldiers like the last time the media got all pissy about a thumbs up after a shooting when Trump was speaking to them.

How dare the president be happy a baby survived a shooting.

Democrats are pissed off.....its another one that got away. They know that baby would be worth a HELL of a lot more politically dead than alive.

How dare the president be happy a baby survived a shooting.

Democrats are pissed off.....its another one that got away. They know that baby would be worth a HELL of a lot more politically dead than alive.

Hey...You just lost your mommy and daddy

Big Grin, Thumbs up

Why? if you don't know the context of who those two people and why they are there with Trump and the Baby, then your only guessing TRUMP BAD. You do realize as the president of the United States has historically been there as a figure head, they have always taken photo ops at various times? Also, it is very possible this baby will be getting some special assistance as it is orphaned. That might have something to do with it.

Thumbs up and a shit eating grin?

Thumbs up and a shit eating grin?

All right, fair enough. Probably most people would have more of a somber look, but then again If thats the baby's aunt and uncle, who knows what they were talking about just previous to the shot. maybe in hindsight Melania shouldn't have posted it on her Twitter account. They should know by now they don't get the benefit of the doubt for anything.
I'm willing to bet whoever took the photo probably implored them all to smile as well. Apparently whoever it was who took the picture wasn't a news media person.

Wtf? Who is running his PR? Maybe I should believe deep state now. No one can be that dumb without help. Right?
I don't know who those other two people are. Presumably they are connected to the child. Perhaps the idea of the photo is the miracle that the infant is alive and healthy and that's a positive thing.

We can't tell because the thread is in the hands of a deranged lunatic.

Of course the narrative from all the zombie losers here is Trump is somehow responsible for the actions of a lunatic leftist with a gun so for him to be smiling and with the child is creepy and wrong, somehow. That's where the left is
Totally possessed by their own hatred.

Hate doesn't have to make sense. That Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews or that Obama pal Bill Ayers wanted a revolution where tens of millions of Americans would wind up in reeducation camps and mass graves isn't a reasonable or sensible thing most people would endorse.
But a certain percentage of the left have surrendered their minds to pure unadulterated hate. I'm afraid things won't end well for people who are so lost and out of touch with reality.

I don't know who those other two people are. Presumably they are connected to the child. Perhaps the idea of the photo is the miracle that the infant is alive and healthy and that's a positive thing.

We can't tell because the thread is in the hands of a deranged lunatic.

Of course the narrative from all the zombie losers here is Trump is somehow responsible for the actions of a lunatic leftist with a gun so for him to be smiling and with the child is creepy and wrong, somehow. That's where the left is
Totally possessed by their own hatred.

Uh, guy, Trump acted like this whole thing was about him, that's the problem. Other presidents knew how to do these things without making it about themselves. Even BUsh, and he was clinically retarded.

Color me crazy, but I think they were just happy that the baby was saved, safe, healthy and happy. But then, I realize there is no RIGHT for you when it comes to Trump! Had he bought the kid a college education and a Konigsegg, you'd still be bitching about it.

Um, yeah, he kind of missed the whole point of the visit, and nearly everyone involved criticized him for treating it like a campaign event.

Wait... are democrats now complaining about Trump being happy about the baby surviving??

What a POS. Using this baby for a photo op, smiling and giving a thumbs up at the results of his words.
With him being our leader, he is going to get photographed at some point. How do you want him to look every time a camera flashes?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Well it kind of works like this

You have to gauge your expression to the situation at hand
If the baby had just won the Best Looking Baby Contest, a grin and a thumbs up is appropriate

But given that the baby had just lost both its parents in a massacre, a Big Grin and Thumbs Up is kind of Creepy
The baby's family may be gone, but the baby is still here.

God bless you and the little precious always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back