Trump smiles, gives thumbs up with orphaned baby

What a POS. Using this baby for a photo op, smiling and giving a thumbs up at the results of his words.

View attachment 273564
upload_2019-8-9_16-2-41.jpeg

What a POS. Using this baby for a photo op, smiling and giving a thumbs up at the results of his words.

Color me crazy, but I think they were just happy that the baby was saved, safe, healthy and happy. But then, I realize there is no RIGHT for you when it comes to Trump! Had he bought the kid a college education and a Konigsegg, you'd still be bitching about it.
And they cared so much they brought the baby, who had been released to family members, BACK to the hospital for the lovely thumbs up photo op.

Color me crazy, but I think they were just happy that the baby was saved, safe, healthy and happy. But then, I realize there is no RIGHT for you when it comes to Trump! Had he bought the kid a college education and a Konigsegg, you'd still be bitching about it.
If I've said it once I've said it a million times it does not matter what Trump does lefty is going to fucking find something they don't like about it.

With him being our leader, he is going to get photographed at some point. How do you want him to look every time a camera flashes?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
So...yeah. Thumbs up and a stupid grin while visiting the survivors of a massacre is appropriate. I think we should all try that next time we are in any way involved with some tragedy.

Photo op. They should be ashamed of themselves, even Melania.
Damn

That thumbs up grin is CREEPY

Doesn’t he realize that baby lost his parents?
-------------------------- you PROBABLY never had kids eh RWinger ?? [yer a Spinster by the looks of you in your photo] Anyway , the happy looking kid doesn't care about Parents as he is not AWARE that he even has Parents unless he were to see them which can't happen . Might want a bottle of milk or a a Zwiback or a 'bimbo cake' to chew on pretty soon . Anyway , too bad about the parents who did well , RIP and Prayers sent RWinger .

Horrible optics so close to the massacre
If Trump wasn't there people would scream about that.

You can accuse Trump of being a bit tone deaf, smiling too much in the wake of a tragedy but if he didn't smile people (leftists, sort of like people but with less morals) would call him sullen and angry because he wasn't out on his golf course.

When someone just wants to hate and vilify they will find any reason at all to spew out anger and rage. If there is no reason they will invent one anyway.

This extended tantrum is tearing your party apart so it's not like something good hasn't come from it. But the bitching and wailing is tiresome and monotonous.
Just looks bad

Trump needs to learn how to properly respond to tragedy

With him being our leader, he is going to get photographed at some point. How do you want him to look every time a camera flashes?

Holly
So...yeah. Thumbs up and a stupid grin while visiting the survivors of a massacre is appropriate. I think we should all try that next time we are in any way involved with some tragedy.
Did Obama ever visit survivors of mass shootings when he was president?
I honestly don’t know.

Photo op. They should be ashamed of themselves, even Melania.
Damn

That thumbs up grin is CREEPY

Doesn’t he realize that baby lost his parents?
-------------------------- you PROBABLY never had kids eh RWinger ?? [yer a Spinster by the looks of you in your photo] Anyway , the happy looking kid doesn't care about Parents as he is not AWARE that he even has Parents unless he were to see them which can't happen . Might want a bottle of milk or a a Zwiback or a 'bimbo cake' to chew on pretty soon . Anyway , too bad about the parents who did well , RIP and Prayers sent RWinger .
Wait.....you don't know who that is in Rightwinger's avi? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Just looks bad

Trump needs to learn how to properly respond to tragedy
I agree he may have erred too much on the side of positivity. That's not a crime except to the people who live to hate him anyway. Some shooting victims who were released from care before Trump got there came back to visit.

It must really rub salt in your psychic wounds but those are the facts.

Holly
Did Obama ever visit survivors of mass shootings when he was president?
I honestly don’t know.
President Obama visits families of Orlando shooting victims

Movie Theatre Shooting: Obama To Visit Victims' Families Today

Obama Pays Tribute to Arizona Shooting Victims

A heartbreaking account of Obama comforting the grieving families after Sandy Hook

Forum List

Back