Trump Slams Rapist, & Sexual Abuser Bill Clinton, Reopens Feud With Hilary

When is Trump going to open up his Divorce records so we can examine his infidelities.

We also need to know more about the Hooters girl he is married to

I love the way you conflate infidelities with rape and sexual abuse.

IN doing so, you disallow the very concept of women as adults capable of consent.

A mindset coming from WAY before Women's Lib.

LIterally REactionary, in fact.

Liberals. All the self awareness of a turnip.

Since Bill Clinton is guilty of neither, all we have is Donald Trump
After all Trump is the one running for President. We do know he had to pay his wives off handsomely to cover his infidelities. It is all covered in his divorce records....what is he hiding?

In a thread about credible accusations of rape and sexual abuse against a Dem President, you bring up as a counter, a demand for sealed records about Trumps infidelities.

Your demand in context equates infidelities with rape and sexual abuse.

Because, otherwise there would be NO point in bringing them up, unless they would balance out the accusations against Bill.

IN doing so, you disallow the very concept of women as adults capable of consent.

What do we know about Trumps sexual escapades?
Millionaire playboy his entire life
Documented marital infidelities
Married to a communist, ex call girl known for her nude photo shoots

Bill Clinton is old news...it is Trump leading the GOP

Hillary was no bystander during her husbands scandals.

In a thread about credible accusations of rape and sexual abuse against a Dem President, you bring up as a counter, a demand for sealed records about Trumps infidelities.

Because, otherwise there would be NO point in bringing them up, unless they would balance out the accusations against Bill.

Oh THIS is going to be a GREAT campaign, Not even the candidate yet, and already DRAWING BLOOD from the scumbags the MSM and lapdog supposed journalists have been covering up for over 30 years!

citizentv.co.ke ^ | 27 December 2015
Donald Trump on Saturday night slammed Hillary Clinton by citing her husband's history of marital infidelity and alleged sexual misconduct, escalating the increasingly personal feud between the GOP front-runner and the leading Democratic presidential candidate. "Hillary Clinton has announced that she is letting her husband out to campaign but HE'S DEMONSTRATED A PENCHANT FOR SEXISM, so inappropriate!" Trump tweeted. The "penchant for sexism" line refers to an interview Hillary Clinton gave earlier in the week to the Des Moines Register, when she used those words to describe the real-estate mogul after he said that she got "schlonged"

View attachment 57985
funny-bill-clinton-images-6.png

B4GW9veCUAAE-GC.jpg
A serial cheater accusing others of that.

Too fucking funny. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

In a thread about credible accusations of rape and sexual abuse against a Dem President, you bring up as a counter Trumps infidelities.

Toro why dont you have the same hate for hildabeast as you do for Trump? they are basically the same.

Clinton and Trump are not the same.

I think Trump is an embarrassing buffoon who does not have the temperament to be President. I do not want that guy determining if my son goes off to war. I do not want that guy with his finger on the button. I could envision scenarios where I could vote for any of the other Republican candidates, however unlikely. But I could not see myself voting for Trump under any circumstance.

I don't like Clinton, but I'll vote for her if Trump is the nominee. Several of my Republican colleagues have said the same thing, or that they'll just sit the election out.

You do that, and we cons will remember the next time you get a moderate like McCain on the ticket.

YOu want to fast forward to the end of the GOP?

Cause I'm not sticking around if you convince me that I will NEVER get anything out of the GOP.

As a thirteen year old, Trump was sent off to military school for unknown offenses. What is he hiding?

Where are his juvenile records?

Deflections. A sign of desperation.

You were hoping that Iowa would be a loss for Trump and maybe derail him.

Now you are realizing that is not going to happen.

Trump is a well known womenizer . Glass houses !

There's a great story of a ski vacation he had wh Ivanka and family , while he had his whore Marla maples on the other side of the mountian .

Things did not end well .
Trump needs to release his divorce records

We need to know more about the whore he is married to

Again with the divorce records.

Liberals. All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

When is Trump going to open up his Divorce records so we can examine his infidelities.

After all Trump is the one running for President. We do know he had to pay his wives off handsomely to cover his infidelities. It is all covered in his divorce records....what is he hiding?
For over 20 years you haven't cared about Clinton's womanizing and Hillary making excuses for it. So you have no creditability asking about Trump's.

You have no credibility suddenly deciding that infidelity doesn't matter because it's a RWnut's turn in the barrel.

As a thirteen year old, Trump was sent off to military school for unknown offenses. What is he hiding?

We've gotten to see you fall in love with the kind of moral trainwreck, aka Trump, that you used to sanctimoniously condemn.

That's priceless entertainment.

We've gotten to see you fall in love with the kind of moral trainwreck, aka Trump, that you used to sanctimoniously condemn.

That's priceless entertainment.

I never was upset by Clinton's affairs. It was his abuse of power, and the reveal hypocrisy of the Media and the Feminists that offended me.

And that Bill and Hillary were willing to absolutely crush innocent women for political convenience.

Where are your records from your special education classes?
His own parents were afraid of him. They sent him off to military school. What were they afraid of?
Was he involved in sexual attacks?
Was he violent?
Was he torturing puppies and kittens?

Why won't Trump release his records?
At least he didn't eat a dog.

Oh THIS is going to be a GREAT campaign, Not even the candidate yet, and already DRAWING BLOOD from the scumbags the MSM and lapdog supposed journalists have been covering up for over 30 years!

Donald Trump on Saturday night slammed Hillary Clinton by citing her husband's history of marital infidelity and alleged sexual misconduct, escalating the increasingly personal feud between the GOP front-runner and the leading Democratic presidential candidate. "Hillary Clinton has announced that she is letting her husband out to campaign but HE'S DEMONSTRATED A PENCHANT FOR SEXISM, so inappropriate!" Trump tweeted. The "penchant for sexism" line refers to an interview Hillary Clinton gave earlier in the week to the Des Moines Register, when she used those words to describe the real-estate mogul after he said that she got "schlonged"

View attachment 57985

B4GW9veCUAAE-GC.jpg

President Clinton left office with a 66% approval rating (even higher than Reagan) - so good luck with that smear tactic.

For over 20 years you haven't cared about Clinton's womanizing and Hillary making excuses for it. So you have no creditability asking about Trump's.

You have no credibility suddenly deciding that infidelity doesn't matter because it's a RWnut's turn in the barrel.
At one time people had morales, but liberals has been working on abolishing them for over 50 years. You still stick up for Clinton. So don't sit here and question other people.

View attachment 57985

B4GW9veCUAAE-GC.jpg

President Clinton left office with a 66% approval rating (even higher than Reagan) - so good luck with that smear tactic.

A testimony to the power of the press.

But this torpedoes both the Meme of the "War on Women" and any traction Hillary gets for BEING a woman.

And should play out very well among the fringe that is willing to go though the Iowa Caucus system.

And is Bill's wife the one running for president. You know the one that says she will stand up for women's rights. When she has proven the opposite in real life.
Hillary has not been found guilty of infidelity....Trump has

He has? Where? Bill as been accused of sexual harassment and rape, and he perjured himself before a judge to avoid admitting it. Hillary is in no position to be levelling attacks on Trump when she has this moral leper working on her campaign.
Trump is a known pervert repeatedly cheating on his wives. Why the big divorce payout? What is he hiding?

What "big divorce payout?" Ivana got the $25 million stipulated in her prenuptial agreement. Marital infidelity has no effect on the size of a divorce settlement.

I've seen no evidence that Trump cheated on anyone. Do you have some reference you can post?

And is Bill's wife the one running for president. You know the one that says she will stand up for women's rights. When she has proven the opposite in real life.

He has? Where? Bill as been accused of sexual harassment and rape, and he perjured himself before a judge to avoid admitting it. Hillary is in no position to be levelling attacks on Trump when she has this moral leper working on her campaign.
Trump is a known pervert repeatedly cheating on his wives. Why the big divorce payout? What is he hiding?

What "big divorce payout?" Ivana got the $25 million stipulated in her prenuptial agreement. Marital infidelity has no effect on the size of a divorce settlement.

I've seen no evidence that Trump cheated on anyone. Do you have some reference you can post?

There is lots of "evidence"...

After The Gold Rush

There is lots of "evidence"...

After The Gold Rush
Hearsay next.

What did Hillary say about Trump's infidelities??
Still haven't seen proof that Trump did as you say. If there is, did he lie to all Americans about it on national TV?

Did Trump RAPE Her?...Did Trump abuse her?...Did Trump go to court over a sexual allegation as Blow Job did?...Did Trump pay off the woman he married next, as Blow Job paid off the woman who would NEVER have the slimebucket?

Forum List

Back