Trump simple rules: Buy American and Hire American

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Compare with Obama's ones: Buy Chinese and hire Mexicans, Indians or Somalians

trumpmeme.jpg

FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies!

trumpmeme.jpg
His plan is far too complex for leftists to understand.
Ya, it is hard to understand that a guy who has his ties for his tie business made in a Chinese factory instead of one of the over 20 tie factories in the USA, his shirts for his clothing line made in Mexico instead of the USA, and hires immigrant labor to staff his hotels preaches his lies over and over and his sucker supporters believe and follow his lies like good little cult followers.

Last edited:

trumpmeme.jpg
Ya, it is hard to understand that a guy who has his ties for his tie business made in a Chinese factory instead of one of the over 20 tie factories in the USA, his shirts for his clothing line made in Mexico instead of the USA, and hires immigrant labor to staff his hotels preaches his lies over and over and his sucker supporters belive and follow his lies like good little cult followers.
Trump sure is a good liar. Do you think he is as good as Obama or Hillary?

I prefer my capitalism with as little national interference as possible. I'm not too confident in Trump's plan for bringing back jobs.
That free market doesn't care about borders. Automation is the real job killer coming.

trumpmeme.jpg
Ya, it is hard to understand that a guy who has his ties for his tie business made in a Chinese factory instead of one of the over 20 tie factories in the USA, his shirts for his clothing line made in Mexico instead of the USA, and hires immigrant labor to staff his hotels preaches his lies over and over and his sucker supporters belive and follow his lies like good little cult followers.
Trump sure is a good liar. Do you think he is as good as Obama or Hillary?

At least you admit that Trump is full of shit.

The truth is, as Trump has very plainly stated but the MSM never reports it, when acting as a businessman of course one maximizes profits thus he took full advantage of the policies laid out by the Obama administration that made foreign labor/supplies cheaper, duh.

However, the US government is not about profit, it is about doing what is right for the American people and that is what he intends to do as President.

I understand that such mutli-facted ideas are incapable of being grasped by some folks, but I have faith that the posters here can do it if they put their minds to the task!

Forum List

Back