Trump should not run again.

Geez, now you’re insulting seniors. You’re a first class bigot, huh.

Hey, if you're a fat fuck, you're a fat fuck.

If you don't like being called a fat fuck, maybe you should try not bein' a fat fuck.

Just tossin' out ideas, you know...

Hey, if you're a fat fuck, you're a fat fuck.

If you don't like being called a fat fuck, maybe you should try not bein' a fat fuck.

Just tossin' out ideas, you know...
Poor little leftist turd got his ass kicked tonight and can't handle it. Poor baby.

Sure there are 1/2 dozen POC Repub. Senators out there, we know who they are ! How many really want to kill the Constitution ? Sure many want to stop women's rights. Hope they sleep comfy at night with a young squeeze ! Time is gonna ring out the Donalds crap. Well thas my thought !

Most likely ↑ thas total crap also !

Kinzinger is a democrat. Face it.
You're still a political ignoramus.

1658643814467.png

wAIT fOR IT, A jOKE IS A jOKE UNTIL IT HURTS SOMEONE ! pEOPLE dIED BECAUSE OF THE jOKE !

oF COURSE YOU ONLY GET A SOFT CUSHY LIFE FOR A COUPLE O YEARS !

I think it was partly designed as a photo op to show that he is still physically fit, which he is. Getting a foot caught in one of those pedals doesn't disprove his fitness.

It was totally a photo op. And even though your point about the strap is fair, it still did not look good. It was a bad idea, or at least a risky one, and it failed.

I'm not happy about how old TRUMP is. Hell, I wasn't happy with it when he ran the first time. These men are OLD.

Are you seriously telling me you have no concerns about his age?

You said "other female employees" and then link to a piece which mentions two women (Flowers and Jones) we've already discussed.

So, what "other employees" are you referring to when you talk about their "darker stories"?

Oh, I saw that you were talking about Monica. Jones was sexually harassed. Supported by the cops stories.

His behavior with Jones certainly looked "predatory" to me. I mean sending state cops to bring an state employee to show her your junk?

That's not a one off. That's not the only time. You build up to behavior like that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back