Trump should not run again.

Answer the question. When did Bill Clinton become President?
Fuck you.

January 20, 1993.

What I was referring to, and which you're simply to thick headed to grasp, is that the incident in question happened while Clinton was not yet President.

Now, who forced Bill Clinton to pay Paula Jones $800K?

I get lots of compliments on that shirt. It's a cool shirt. I'm not demented. Biden will not be President at this time next year. Ass licker.

I remember watching some news footage of a gay pride parade in Jacksonville a couple of years ago.

There was an entire brigade of pillow-bitin' pole-smokers wearing shirts like that...

Fuck you.

January 20, 1993.

What I was referring to, and which you're simply to thick headed to grasp, is that the incident in question happened while Clinton was not yet President.

Now, who forced Bill Clinton to pay Paula Jones $800K?
Bullshit. She sued him in 1994 while he was President. He was forced because that was the settlement agreed to by the lawyers. Bill didn't make the settlement. You're an ignorant liar.

If Trump runs again and wins, he should NEVER, EVER let his win be stolen again by the demonRat thugs.

Question is......will he? or won't he.:confused:

That's the real question.

Bullshit. She sued him in 1994 while he was President.

Yes, and because it was nothing more than an unsubstantiated allegation, they paid little attention to it. When it got to the point where it was going to prove to be a detriment to the case regarding Monica Lewinsky, the deal was made...
He was forced because that was the settlement agreed to by the lawyers. Bill didn't make the settlement. You're an ignorant liar.

You really have no clue how the attorney/client relationship works, do you?

The lawyers agree to nothing. It's the client who agrees. But, apparently, you believe that the lawyers can simply make a deal and then demand their client adheres to it.

You really are a fucking retard, aren't you?

Yes, and because it was nothing more than an unsubstantiated allegation, they paid little attention to it. When it got to the point where it was going to prove to be a detriment to the case regarding Monica Lewinsky, the deal was made...

You really have no clue how the attorney/client relationship works, do you?

The lawyers agree to nothing. It's the client who agrees. But, apparently, you believe that the lawyers can simply make a deal and then demand their client adheres to it.

You really are a fucking retard, aren't you?
You're so full of shit. She won. She sued and Bill had to pay. A sitting President had to pay a woman he had sexually abused. Spin it till you drop.

You're so full of shit. She won. She sued and Bill had to pay. A sitting President had to pay a woman he had sexually abused. Spin it till you drop.

I don't have to spin anything. You've failed to show that Clinton was "forced" to pay anything to anyone.

You don't "win" unless you get a judgement. There was no judgement in the Paula Jones case.

Seriously, educate yourself because, right now, you're only proving yourself to be a complete fool...

I don't have to spin anything. You've failed to show that Clinton was "forced" to pay anything to anyone.

You don't "win" unless you get a judgement. There was no judgement in the Paula Jones case.

Seriously, educate yourself because, right now, you're only proving yourself to be a complete fool...
Lol. What a loser. Bye bye.

Lol. What a loser. Bye bye.

That's it, you little pole-smokin' bitch. Run away. Run away with the knowledge that you've been bested. You've had your ass handed to you and you've been proven wrong and you just can't handle that.

And that makes your widdle heart sad...

That's it, you little pole-smokin' bitch. Run away. Run away with the knowledge that you've been bested. You've had your ass handed to you and you've been proven wrong and you just can't handle that.

And that makes your widdle heart sad...
You're mentally ill. Ass licker.

Forum List

Back