Trump should not run again.

Name one of those whom you wouldn't vote for, preferring a Democrat if that's the binary choice.

I'll give you an extra few minutes to look up binary.
Let’s say today is the day I decide to give credence to the hoops a hack like you puts down. Nah. Let’s not.

I never said that there is a single solitary Dumbocrap worthy of my vote.

Turn it around, bitch. Name a possible GOP candidate you’d vote for. 🤣😂

If you weren’t such a complete mindless hack, Synthia, you’d maybe take note of the adverb I used: “Happily.” I would happily vote for any of those candidate I named. I might not be as happy voting for some of those other Republicans you ploddingly named.

I’ll give you a moment to realize that you’re in over your head again, as always.

No, he's a cheating husband. He's a philanderer.

I never said he was a victim, dumbass.

But the women he had sexual relations with were more than willing to engage in those relations.

And, hey, if I'd been in his shoes and Gennifer Flowers wanted to fuck me? And I was married to Hillary?

Yeah, I just might take a shot at that! :laughing0301:
Then why did he pay Paula Jones over $800,000? You're a liar.

Then why did he pay Paula Jones over $800,000? You're a liar.

Go fuck yourself, you retarded douchebag.

He paid her so she'd shut the fuck up. His political star was rising and what she could share about their relationship could most certainly jeopardize that.

That you even need to have that explained to you demonstrates how absolutely fucking ignorant and stupid you are...

Go fuck yourself, you retarded douchebag.

He paid her so she'd shut the fuck up. His political star was rising and what she could share about their relationship could most certainly jeopardize that.

That you even need to have that explained to you demonstrates how absolutely fucking ignorant and stupid you are...
He was the President when he settled with her lawyers because she sued the President. It wasn't voluntary, you ignorant fucking cocksucking ass licker. Now get the fuck out of here, you ignorant pusillanimous punk.

Last edited:
He was the President when he was ORDERED to pay her. It wasn't voluntary, you ignorant fucking cocksucking ass licker.

No, he wasn't ordered to do anything, you idiot fuck:

"President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/jones111498.htm

Bill Clinton wasn't ordered to pay her anything. You're a fucking retard.

You know, this would be a lot more enjoyable if you weren't so fucking stupid...

No, he wasn't ordered to do anything, you idiot fuck:

"President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/jones111498.htm

Bill Clinton wasn't ordered to pay her anything. You're a fucking retard.

You know, this would be a lot more enjoyable if you weren't so fucking stupid...
He wasn't a rising star. You stupid jerk. He was the President. They settled. He had to pay. The President of the United States was forced to pay over $800,000 to a woman he sexually abused. Fuck you, ass licker.

The donald $$$was also ordered to pay Students of the Trump University $$$Billions$$$ since his $$$ "University" was not accredited.$$$ and just a farce Money grab. $$$ Gee no F/N kidding a Kidder ! $$$

I see Kerry wants to shut off Natural Gas completely within 10 years. We should shut off Kerry's Toys, home heat, AC and Jet antics completely tomorrow. Watch Kerry get clobbered in the head. So Toys are a way of life for the Power heads of the world 2. Jeeshu I would never have thought that toys were the main fact of life, CAn You !

Last edited:
He wasn't a rising star. You stupid jerk. He was the President. They settled. He had to pay. The President of the United States was forced to pay over $800,000 to a woman he sexually abused. Fuck you, ass licker.

Jones claimed sexual harassment while Clinton was still Governor of Arkansas. Do you understand the concept of an "out of court settlement"? Probably not, because you're a fucking cum-guzzling, window-licking retard.

He agreed to the out of court settlement. He wasn't forced to do anything.

And you'll die old and lonely before you can show that he was...

Jones claimed sexual harassment while Clinton was still Governor of Arkansas. Do you understand the concept of an "out of court settlement"? Probably not, because you're a fucking cum-guzzling, window-licking retard.

When did she sue him?

Let’s say today is the day I decide to give credence to the hoops a hack like you puts down. Nah. Let’s not.

I never said that there is a single solitary Dumbocrap worthy of my vote.

Turn it around, bitch. Name a possible GOP candidate you’d vote for. 🤣😂

If you weren’t such a complete mindless hack, Synthia, you’d maybe take note of the adverb I used: “Happily.” I would happily vote for any of those candidate I named. I might not be as happy voting for some of those other Republicans you ploddingly named.

I’ll give you a moment to realize that you’re in over your head again, as always.
Larry Hogan.
Adam Kinzinger.
Evan McMullan.

All have shown integrity.

You'll vote for any moron with an (R) next to their name. I know it, you know it, everyone here knows it.

He's already old and lonely. Look at this ancient old fuck in his kiddie clothes. And he has the absolute balls to complain about Biden's age?

1658628863534.png

Forum List

Back