Trump should be banned from politics

IN YOUR OPINION, he is already guilty. But he's not POTUS any longer, so there would be no point in assassinating him. Heck, all that would do is make him a martyr. Only to a few diehard haters is his death desirable.
He’s incredibly stupid and ignorant. He’s claiming GUILTY WITHOUT A TRIAL and because he committed treason ( Which he didn’t) he should be executed
If anyone committed Treason it was Hillary. That RUSSIAN LIE dominated the entire Country for almost four years and cost Millions of dollars! 🤥

He’s incredibly stupid and ignorant. He’s claiming GUILTY WITHOUT A TRIAL and because he committed treason ( Which he didn’t) he should be executed
If anyone committed Treason it was Hillary. That RUSSIAN LIE dominated the entire Country for almost four years and cost Millions of dollars! 🤥
I don't like waddaboudism, but we cannot help but notice that Hillary got away scot-free for doing something that normally would have landed a less powerful person in a lot of trouble, and that was the careless way she handled classified information. Who else could claim as a defense that she was too ignorant to know she was mishandling it?

Thank you for proving you’re a DEMOCRAT; declared Guilty without the benefit of a trial. If you are capable, look up the definition of “ Treason “. If anyone should be convicted it’s Hillary. “ Mental instability “? He’s “ mentally unstable” but Biden isn’t . Once again; Thanks for displaying your STUPIDITY 👍
I guess you're new to this site, I'm an Independent. I see both parties as having severe problems at this time. The Democrats want too many social programs; the government isn't the answer for all our problems. The Republicans are attacking women's rights and down the road if they have enough power they'll attack gay rights. These are national concerns, national issues and they shouldn't be determined by the states. Plus The fringe element that truly supports trump is a grave threat to our democracy.
IN YOUR OPINION, he is already guilty. But he's not POTUS any longer, so there would be no point in assassinating him. Heck, all that would do is make him a martyr. Only to a few diehard haters is his death desirable.
The facts speak for themselves he's already guilty. Out of his own mouth, that's the smoking gun. And as far as assassination goes, I listed that as a possibility because there are so many extremists in this country on both sides. Of course the far right outnumbers the far left 10 to 1 and they have the weapons so they are the biggest threat to our nation. If you look at the situations, the far right causes them. The far left reacts to them.

I don't like waddaboudism, but we cannot help but notice that Hillary got away scot-free for doing something that normally would have landed a less powerful person in a lot of trouble, and that was the careless way she handled classified information. Who else could claim as a defense that she was too ignorant to know she was mishandling it?
Okay how far back do you want to go. Bush and Cheney deleted 500,000 emails during their stint in the White House. There were plenty of scandals during the Iraq war, not to mention the flimsy evidence that allowed them to start the war in the first place. Billions of dollars went missing, thousands of lives were lost. But all this like you're mention of Hillary is off subject and not worthy to be on this line

Okay how far back do you want to go. Bush and Cheney deleted 500,000 emails during their stint in the White House. There were plenty of scandals during the Iraq war, not to mention the flimsy evidence that allowed them to start the war in the first place. Billions of dollars went missing, thousands of lives were lost. But all this like you're mention of Hillary is off subject and not worthy to be on this line
And yet you responded to it, thus granting it legitimacy.

The facts speak for themselves he's already guilty. Out of his own mouth, that's the smoking gun. And as far as assassination goes, I listed that as a possibility because there are so many extremists in this country on both sides. Of course the far right outnumbers the far left 10 to 1 and they have the weapons so they are the biggest threat to our nation. If you look at the situations, the far right causes them. The far left reacts to them.
Like I said, innocent until proven guilty. And how cute to pretend the left is an innocent victim in all this after decades of them petulantly acting out, burning buildings, assaulting people, etc. Heck, they even staged an outright insurrection that only ended when they discovered that when you declare yourself autonomous from US authority, you're own your own to charge your phone or find food.

I'm trying to point out that it's off subject. You must be some kind of moron.
Hmmm, so you respond to what you consider an off-subject comment with an even MORE off-subject comment attempting to focus attention on me via a weak, juvenile attempt at an insult. Why did you do something so ludicrously lame?

I guess you're new to this site, I'm an Independent. I see both parties as having severe problems at this time. The Democrats want too many social programs; the government isn't the answer for all our problems. The Republicans are attacking women's rights and down the road if they have enough power they'll attack gay rights. These are national concerns, national issues and they shouldn't be determined by the states. Plus The fringe element that truly supports trump is a grave threat to our democracy.

Another stupid remark. The LIBERAL Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsberg even said it should be up to the STATES! They are NOT taking away women’s Rights. Re; other rights the Constitution upholds them. “
The facts speak for themselves; he’s already guilty” You may not belong to a particular party but you have the mindset of a DEMOCRAT. You sound like that cognitive impaired imbecile BRANDON who stood in front of the entire World before a Jury was even picked and said he was Guilty
The Far Right are the biggest threat? 🤪🤪🤪. Yes, they are the party that believes in Illegal Immigration, not enforcing our borders, increased crime, and No Bail
👏

Thanks! Apparently others on the board choose to ignore it and give her a pass. Brandon with his sex crazed drug addicted son isn’t any better

Hmmm, so you respond to what you consider an off-subject comment with an even MORE off-subject comment attempting to focus attention on me via a weak, juvenile attempt at an insult. Why did you do something so ludicrously lame?
Obviously you just love to argue, rather than admit you are wrong. You have a lot in common with trump. You're both fools and don't even realize it.

Obviously you just love to argue, rather than admit you are wrong. You have a lot in common with trump. You're both fools and don't even realize it.
Obviously you just love to argue rather then admit you are wrong. GUILTY before a trial. Sounds like cognitive impaired Brandon. You have a lot in common but are too demented to realize it

Obviously you just love to argue rather then admit you are wrong. GUILTY before a trial. Sounds like cognitive impaired Brandon. You have a lot in common but are too demented to realize it
It is obvious to most people in the world with any common sense that trump is totally responsible for the insurrection. If politics doesn't get in the way, Justice will be served when he is convicted.

It is obvious to most people in the world with any common sense that trump is totally responsible for the insurrection. If politics doesn't get in the way, Justice will be served when he is convicted.
It may be “ obvious “ to you however that’s not how Sane people feel. EVERYONE is entitled to a trial; something YOU don’t believe in
Regarding the “ insurrection “ too bad those Blow Hard DEMOCRAPS said NOTHING with over 400 Riots in 2020 with all the killings. Arson, Property Damage, Maiming, etc
Maybe those involved in the “ Insurrection “ knew something the rest of us didn’t; Hillary and the rest of them LYING 🤥 about Russia Gate which cost him the election and hiding Biden’s illegal money trial with his DRUG ADDICTED SON

It may be “ obvious “ to you however that’s not how Sane people feel. EVERYONE is entitled to a trial; something YOU don’t believe in
Regarding the “ insurrection “ too bad those Blow Hard DEMOCRAPS said NOTHING with over 400 Riots in 2020 with all the killings. Arson, Property Damage, Maiming, etc
Maybe those involved in the “ Insurrection “ knew something the rest of us didn’t; Hillary and the rest of them LYING 🤥 about Russia Gate which cost him the election and hiding Biden’s illegal money trial with his DRUG ADDICTED SON
I never said trump didn't deserve a trial. I want to see that happen and the sooner the better. You are being absolutely ridiculous and I'm tired of your ignorant rhetoric.

I never said trump didn't deserve a trial. I want to see that happen and the sooner the better. You are being absolutely ridiculous and I'm tired of your ignorant rhetoric.
E
You’re right…, Just that he’s “ guilty “
And it’s OBVIOUS he’s responsible. Evidence, please. I’m tired of your ignorant rhetoric

E

You’re right…, Just that he’s “ guilty “
And it’s OBVIOUS he’s responsible. Evidence, please. I’m tired of your ignorant rhetoric
First of all, and most importantly, the January 6th insurrection would have never occurred if it weren't for trump, he's solely responsible for it. So we gathered all these people together, his most radical supporters, then he fired them up with a speech, ( in which he carefully inserted one single disclaimer that would give him the facade of plausible deniability ) and commanded them to go to march on the Capitol. Unbeknownst to these people, he and his buddy Stone, had militia groups in place with a much darker agenda planned. If you watch the video coverage of it all, you'll see it's militia members who start the chanting of, " Hang Mike Pence. " it's militia members who start breaking down the barriers and it's militia members that actually break into and storm the Capitol. trump used his supporters as pawns, a ruse, to cover up his devious plan. They wouldn't be investigating all this if it was just a mob of misguided people. Which brings us back to trump, he's the one who misguided them.

Forum List

Back