Trump should be banned from politics

JimiLeaks Part I
----------------------
Some of the disturbing details in the release of Hillary's campaign chairman's emails. Just the facts. Read them for yourself if you want; I have included direct links to the actual emails...

Donna Brazile, CNN commentator and DNC employee, sharing leaked debate questions from their friends in the crooked media in advance. This was a town Hall question that was asked at the next day's town hall debate...
And here is another example...

Clinton aides cannot stand Catholics and Evangelicals. I don't see them saying anything about radical Islamists...

Hillary campaign trying to link a big bad corporate company and Republicans (that both had nothing to do with it) with the lead poisoned water crisis in Democrat-land, Flint Michigan...

Hillary's advisers treating her illegal handling of classified information as a joke. Literally...

The New York Times giving the Hillary campaign veto power of "press" articles in exchange for access. If this is not corruption, I don't know what is...

Podesta says Chelsea Clinton acts like a spoiled brat and whines about everything in order to justify her huge salary...

Her campaign knows that "Hillary hates everyday Americans," so they do as they normally do and come up with a lie. It's "I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion."

Clinton agrees that Saudi Arabia and Qatar (who gave her tens of millions of dollars) are providing financial and logistic support for ISIS...

Clinton's official guidance to her staff is to lie to the American people... “But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”

Hillary says Jordan "can't possibly vet all those refugees," and the jihadists are coming in with them. But she wants to let more in anyway...
HRC Paid Speeches - WikiLeaks (see attachment)

Hillary campaign gets formal approval to create fake misogynistic Craigslist ad for Trump Inc. (More lies...)

Clinton Campaign uses Obama's Muslim background as a important negative characteristic...

Hillary setting up a meeting with Moroccans in exchange for $12M despite the advice from her staff not to. Huma says it's all Hillary's fault...

Glenn Thrush, author from Politico, a political website which claims to be nonpartisan (POLITICO Press), sends draft article to Clinton campaign asking for their approval and Glenn admits he is a Clinton "hack..."

Brent Budowsky, columnist for The Hill, admits he is a Clinton hack...
He goes on to warn Podesta that there may be some bad news coming about Bill Clinton's sex-capades...

Clinton campaign does not care about blacks, nor do they mention anything about how Hillary has helped black people. Instead, they just want to appoint a black person to a lead position of the campaign so that they can get more black vote...

JimiLeaks Part II
--------------------
Clinton campaign appears to violate Federal Law by discriminating against Christians in favor of Muslims

Federal Law prohibits religious discrimination against individuals based upon their religious, ethical, or moral beliefs. The law forbids discrimination when it comes to any aspect of employment, including hiring, firing, pay, job assignments, promotions, layoff, training, fringe benefits, and any other term or condition of employment.

These laws are codified by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Clinton administration clearly violates this law, and puts one's religion more important than one's character, accomplishments, or qualifications, while looking for candidates for some of the most powerful federal positions in America...

If you don't think this is a big deal, ask yourself, if the campaign had instead ruled people out because they were not middle-aged Caucasian Christian males, would that change things for you? America is about liberty and opportunity for all, not some kind of quota system about things that are not supposed to matter, and this standard should be upheld everywhere, but particularly for leadership positions for our country that really matter.

PS: The great Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. said, "I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal...' I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today."

JimiLeaks Part III
------------------
More recent wikileaks I find "interesting." I would have never imagined the corruption could possibly be this bad...

Google's Eric Schmidt shares his master plan to track every voter, and use $1.5B and 5000 paid cyber warriors to sway people towards Hillary.

Clinton Foundation paid $600 per hour to a law firm to review documents for them...

Clinton campaign performs planned faked leaks to CNN of pro-Hillary material they make up. It's not a leak if they intentionally release it. I guess they only feel good when they can convince themselves that they are doing something shady...

Democrats admit that torturing bad people can be useful...

Peter Kadzik is the US Assistant Attorney General overseeing the DOJ's investigation into the Clinton emails.
He is a good friend of Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta...

Peter Kadzik also donated to the Clinton campaign. It appears he tried to hide his name by combining his money with Amy Weiss...

Peter Kadzik, who is heading up the DOJ's investigation of the Clinton emails, gives Hillary's campaign manager, John Podesta, inside information about what is going on in the investigation...

Democrats have absolutely no idea how to fix the VA. They propose leaving the broken system as it is, and handing out some vouchers to vets too, just wasting even more money...

Hillary's lies about her emails, as documented by her staff in a draft "talking points" memo on 2015.08.09...
(MS Word document)

JimiLeaks Part IV
------------------
Hillary campaign in kahootz with big pharma...

Podesta says Bill Clinton has some skeletons in his closet, and the American public gets their news from MSM, after it has been flitered...

John Podesta and Doug Band (Teneo, raised hundreds of millions for the Clintons) admit that there are shady dealings in the Clinton Foundation, and Chelsea is causing trouble...

Insiders at the Clinton make-believe charities rationalize that the reason Bill Clinton does not have to sign a conflict of interest statement, is because his whole life is built upon conflicts of interest...

Hillary campaign has three goals, in this order...
1. Money
2. Message
3. Mobilization
https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/46800/12895 (PDF, slide 4)

Podesta reminds Hillary not to discuss classified information on her private server right after she sends some apparently classified information...

The attachment to this email sent to Susan Rice shows that like Donald trump says, our military is in complete shambles...
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/47034/12889 (MS Word Document)

JimiLeaks Part V
-----------------

Clinton Foundation independent audit shows the Foundation is wating tons of money. "The challenges and deficiencies plaguing the Foundation cannot be over-stated" and
"LACK OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE/SKILLS ACROSS THE ORGANIZATION
Many key Foundation staff came from the President’s political world or through the internship program, and, thus, lack real management and/or not-for-profit experience..."
It goes on and on...
Fwd: FW: ATTY CLIENT PRIVILEGE - WikiLeaks
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/49561/13827 (MS Word doc)

Clinton campaign top insiders are concerned about Bill Clinton's secret lover code-named "The Energiser." Every time something sensitive comes up, they take it to their phones to keep it off email. NSA certainly has a lot of dirt on them...

Clinton campaign cares more about race/ethnicity than ability and experience. That's why their Foundation and convention were so mismanaged. They will mismanage America too..

Wall Street and labor unions giving tens of millions to the Clintons...

And in the link directly above, they deny having close ties with Google's Eric Schmidt, despite...
(and many more)

Foreign governments are trying to bribe American leadership...

Funny how ABC, AP, Bloomberg, Buzzfeed, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Huffington, LAT, NBC, NPR, NYT, Politico, Reuters, WashPo are invited to their press dinners, but Fox is not...

These nutjobs think the Baltimore riots were a touching moment...

And instead of renouncing the riots, all they can do is call for calm...

In 2008, Podesta was warned about a "real threat" to their cyber security. There are many more emails on the same subject.
One would think that they would have paid more attention by 2016...

Clinton campaign clearly loves the Saudis, even in the context of 9-11 after discussions with lawyers representing the victims who fights legal motions against the 20th hijacker, Zacharais Moussaoui...

More pay for play. This is just one example, in their own words. "CISCO: Request is submitted for WJC to speak at CISCO two months before HRC awards CISCO the State Department’s Award for Corporate Excellence, holding a ceremony featuring the CISCO’s CEO. According to HRC's financial disclosure form, WJC received $255,000 for this speech."

but_hillary.png

Throw him in jail because you don't like his politics? How fascist is that?...lol
No not just that Because he engineered the attack on our capital ,because he stole secrets from the WH ,because he lied about valuing his properties,,because he asked to overthrow our election in Ga by asking for more votes etc etc

No not just that Because he engineered the attack on our capital ,because he stole secrets from the WH ,because he lied about valuing his properties,,because he asked to overthrow our election in Ga by asking for more votes etc etc
You got anything real? I mean, seriously.

But, thanks for being honest about it being because of his politics.

Actually, they now know that Trump didn't just have classified documents stashed at Mar-a-Lago, but top secret ones as well. Convince me that's not illegal.

Actually, they now know that Trump didn't just have classified documents stashed at Mar-a-Lago, but top secret ones as well. Convince me that's not illegal.
So I just DuckDuckGo'd your claim. I see The Hill (Left-Wing) supports it....

Here's what they say....

> Citing two people familiar with the matter

Oh, gosh, not that again. Anonymous sources.

>The Post reported on Thursday that some of the documents Trump took back to his Florida club after departing the White House were clearly labeled as classified, while some were marked as “top secret”

Notice the careful wording here. There documents were "marked." They did not say that the documents contained top secret information. So, perhaps the documents had been declassified. They my have even been blacked out for all we know.

NYT is sourced in the article. They are sourced for completely speculative sensational content.

President Trump denies the allegations.

For the record, ex-presidents are privy to classified information.

I am skeptical of your claim. Since you claim that "we now know it," can you please provide definitive proof?

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
So I just DuckDuckGo'd your claim. I see The Hill (Left-Wing) supports it....

Here's what they say....

> Citing two people familiar with the matter

Oh, gosh, not that again. Anonymous sources.

>The Post reported on Thursday that some of the documents Trump took back to his Florida club after departing the White House were clearly labeled as classified, while some were marked as “top secret”

Notice the careful wording here. There documents were marked. They did not say that the documents contained top secret information. So, perhaps the documents had been declassified. They my have even been blacked out for all we know.

NYT is sourced in the article. They are sourced for completely speculative sensational content.

President Trump denies the allegations.

For the record, ex-presidents are privy to classified information.

I am skeptical of your claim. Since you claim that "we now know it," can you please provide definitive proof?

Thanks,
Jim
I am not sure about the former President getting classified informtion. I am not sure I think I read it was up to the incumbent if they did or not.

If it is not secured in the appropriate manner, yes, it is a crime. Even for the Donald or Hillary.

Trump should be indicted for at least six crimes and banned from politics: legal experts​

Donald Trump should be facing prosecution for a half dozen crimes, according to a pair of legal experts, but instead he's preparing for another presidential run that he just might win.

The twice-impeached president has raised $122 million, more than twice the amount of the Republican National Committee, ahead of the 2024 presidential campaign that he shouldn't even be eligible to take part in, argued former White House ethics attorney Richard Painter in a new column for MSNBC.
"The 14th Amendment, Section 3, disqualifies from public office anyone who took an oath of loyalty to the United States and shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof," Painter argued in a forthcoming law review article with Claire Finkelstein, a law professor at the University of Pennsylvania.
Painter, who served under former president George W. Bush, suspects Trump is assembling a coalition that includes Russian president Vladimir Putin and other foreign backers, and he said the ex-president's corruption runs deep.
READ: Slur-spewing firefighters caught on hot mic mocking 8-year-old Black girl killed by police

“[C]rimes for which Trump could be indicted include but are not limited to," Painter and Finkelstein wrote, "(1) obstructing justice as identified in the Mueller investigation, (2) bribing and/or extorting Ukraine with military aid to investigate his political opponent Joe Biden and conduct another investigation undermining the Mueller investigation, (3) coercing cabinet members and other federal employees to engage in partisan political activity in violation of the criminal political coercion provisions of the Hatch Act, (4) soliciting election fraud in a phone call to the Georgia Secretary of State in November 2020, (5) criminal sedition in authorizing preparation of the unsigned draft Executive Order dated December 16, 2020 pursuant to which President Trump would have ordered the Secretary of Defense to seize voting machines in certain states to look for evidence of election fraud, and (6) inciting insurrection at the Capitol on January 6, 2021. These alleged politically-related crimes are over and above the financial crimes being investigated by the Manhattan DA, who has already indicted the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer."
Trump has always managed to stay one step ahead of the law, and Painter said the next two election cycles would give him a chance to sidestep the multitude of criminal investigations of his business and political activities -- with devastating consequences for American democracy.
"A republic doesn’t just become a dictatorship overnight," Painter said. "Voters choose for it to be that way. Voters get what they vote for."
"Americans will go to the polls this November and decide whether to return Trump loyalists in the GOP to Congress," he concluded. "Then we will go to the polls again in 2024. We know that Trump’s insurrectionists will have a lot of money to spend in both election cycles. If we do not make wise decisions in those elections in spite of this knowledge, 2025 could bring an entirely new chapter in American history, and not one that our founders, or most of us, would hope for."
LMAO

lol-omg.gif

Are you Republicans ever going to get serious about Americas fate?? Throw this POS in jail and come up with another
If he isn't indicted....the justice system has failed. The rich and influential have one set of laws. The rest of us have another.

Are you Republicans ever going to get serious about Americas fate?? Throw this POS in jail and come up with another

The OP is everything that is wrong about America today.

Putin goes on unchecked killing civilians in Ukraine while gas prices and inflation in the US hit record highs. Our VP is seriously out of her league in Poland (and in everything else she does) The US southern border is wide open. The US went from energy independence under Trump to dependency on Russia. Crime in the US is rising while Democrats still want to defund police. Soldiers dead in Biden’s disastrous Afghan withdrawal. May more died of COVID under Biden.

By any standard of measure Biden and Kamala have been an absolute Epic fail. Yet the OP still wants to discuss President Trump. This is either extreme TDS or an extremely weak arttempt at deflectinfg from Joe Biden and Kamala‘s ineptitude.

lol

Just about every politician should be in jail. They're ALL corrupt, every last one of them.

Hillary Clinton? Come on. Serious orange jump suit time.

What about that woman Omar, who committed blatant immigration fraud on the American people? She AND her brother/husband should be stripped of their citizenship and deported back to wherever they came from.

Trying to make this partisan is difficult to impossible. If you want to help this situation, demand that our DOJ adhere to the 4th and 14th Amendments and the equal protection of the law.

Waaa... waaa.... waaa....

Lots of whining.

Putin is right. Americans are weak and soft.

Compare everything you said, to Hillary Clinton, whose illegal and immoral meddling is responsible for the ear we find ourselves in.

Don't you understand, whining like this is music to rightie ears? They love it when you whine about Trump, because it means you're not paying attention.

You lefties need to get over this thing, quick-like. It's already going to cost you the midterms, and it only gets worse from there.

Hey man, the numbers don't lie. You can whine about Trump all you want, but gas is 7 bucks and inflation is 8% and we're in a war that Victoria Nuland started and for some reason SHE STILL HAS A JOB.

Now there is a woman who should be in trial for war crimes.

Waaa... waaa.... waaa....

Lots of whining.

Putin is right. Americans are weak and soft.

Compare everything you said, to Hillary Clinton, whose illegal and immoral meddling is responsible for the ear we find ourselves in.

Don't you understand, whining like this is music to rightie ears? They love it when you whine about Trump, because it means you're not paying attention.

You lefties need to get over this thing, quick-like. It's already going to cost you the midterms, and it only gets worse from there.

Hey man, the numbers don't lie. You can whine about Trump all you want, but gas is 7 bucks and inflation is 8% and we're in a war that Victoria Nuland started and for some reason SHE STILL HAS A JOB.

Now there is a woman who should be in trial for war crimes.
Another Putin Lover to Ignore.

Forum List

Back