Trump sez he's finally spending a weekend at the WH

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
ok I was off a little, this will the first time he will spend two weekends in a row in DC

thanks donnie, appreicate all your hard work!*

*most likely scared shitless by all these hearings, spending more time in Bannon's arms

He's finally got the Trump/Pence rape rooms ready for action. The plane load of little Mexican boys will arrive shortly. There ...feel all better now?

ok I was off a little, this will the first time he will spend two weekends in a row in DC

*most likely scared shitless by all these hearings, spending more time in Bannon's arms

Why are you always biting the Presidents' ankles and humping his leg. Get a life cupcake.
I'm pretty sure he's a paid shill. Lots a loons out there but this one is more dedicated than the others. He's barely got time for the cartoons.

I guess he's got other paying customers, besides the U.S. taxpayer, there this weekend.

For as much as he likes to "get away" for the weekends, one'd think he'd go to Camp David. It's the weekend getaway spot provided by the people of the U.S., and he can play golf there.

aspen-map.jpg

It wouldn't bother me in the least if that's where he wants to go every weekend for the remainder of his presidency. We're paying to maintain the place whether he uses it or not and it's already equipped with everything he needs to the 24/7 job of POTUS.

His best friend, the owner of Treasure Island here in Vegas is having dinner with him tonight and will spent the night in the White House.

His best friend, the owner of Treasure Island here in Vegas is having dinner with him tonight and will spent the night in the White House.
The Traitors are moving your way! I don't know if they're bringing their own hos or will shop local.

Forum List

Back