"Trump ‘sent’ supporters on path to Jan. 6 violence" Jack Smith new filing

Characterization? Did he mock a journalist with a disability when he said before his performance "You should see this guy"?

Were his late into the night Tweets, vulgar, angry, nasty...?

Did Mr. Trump go out of his way to attack the media?

Lesley Stahl: Donald Trump Said He Attacks the Media “So When You Write Negative Stories About Me, No One Will Believe You”

In an appearance Monday night at the annual Deadline Club awards dinner in New York City, “60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl said that President Donald Trump told her off camera in July 2016 that he attacks the media as part of a conscious strategy to protect himself from damaging coverage.

Characterization? Did he mock a journalist with a disability when he said before his performance "You should see this guy"?

Wait..I thought we were still talking about J6. That’s what my comments are referencing.

Were his late into the night Tweets, vulgar, angry, nasty...?

I’m not a Twitter subscriber so I don’t read his tweets. I’m sure he puts some humdingers out there, just like everyone else. Again, not what I’m talking about the though.

Did Mr. Trump go out of his way to attack the media

And? The media has been relentlessly attacking him…besides, I agree with him on that. I think “media” is part of what’s wrong in America. Opinion talk shows are what creates all the division we see in America today.

Charles Manson

I can’t do anything about the fact that you believe they should blame someone for what someone else interpreted they said. I also can’t do anything about the fact that you can’t see that trumps rhetoric is no different than any other politician, yet somehow, he’s responsible that his rhetoric was misinterpreted by some knuckleheads…yet, the rhetoric on your side is so pure and innocent when it causes people to be injured and caused billions in property damage.

THIS is why I push back on the left. It has nothing to do with loyalty to any person..though I suspect you will say it does because you lefty’s love to make blanket statements about people..

Oh, the Judge and Jury will decide that, not you.

I’m sure they will. Let’s just hope he doesn’t get one of those judges like Engoron who admits that if he doesn’t agree with the jury, he just ignores them.

Though, I don’t think you’ll be able to pin what one person thought someone said onto another person who didn’t say it. What it will come down to is, did trump infer violence that day and can he be held responsible for the actions of people carrying out an order that he didn’t give. Especially when he told them to be peaceful and told them to “cheer” on their senators.

But, we will just have to see where it goes.

Wait..I thought we were still talking about J6. That’s what my comments are referencing.
you replied to: Well he did hold rallys with 'Lock her up" attacking everyone in sight and the media. Then starting on inauguration day lying and trashing Obama and everyone else. Don't forget his late into the night , angry, nasty Tweets .. all before he was elected.

You outrage is manufactured

Not these ones. They’re just a joke to fool the useful idiots like yourself.
The Georgia RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) Act is a law in the U.S. state of Georgia that makes a form of racketeering a felony. Originally passed on March 20, 1980, it is known for being broader than the corresponding federal law, such as not requiring a pecuniary profit.

you replied to: Well he did hold rallys with 'Lock her up" attacking everyone in sight and the media. Then starting on inauguration day lying and trashing Obama and everyone else. Don't forget his late into the night , angry, nasty Tweets .. all before he was elected.

You outrage is manufactured

That’s because originally we were talking about the J6 riots…then you changed the subject to..tweets, and Obama, and “lock her up”..

when I said I don’t agree with your characterizations..it was in reference to the original topic.

I wasn't either. But they were headlines in every media outlet at times.

So, you're just trolling.

good bye
lol, so…you don’t like that someone points out that trump used rhetoric and nasty tweets…just like everyone else..

Dante is not the left. Never has been.

bye bye
Hmm, you sure seem to be, as in..every one of your posts indicates an aversion to anything on the right. If I’ve misunderstood you, then please show me how

Ooh! Am I going on ignore? That’ll be 2 in the last month or so…that I know of. First Vrenn…and now you?

I’m starting quite the collection!

That’s because originally we were talking about the J6 riots…then you changed the subject to..tweets, and Obama, and “lock her up”..

when I said I don’t agree with your characterizations..it was in reference to the original topic.
The subject wasn't changed. The subject is Trump and he relation to the Jan 6 insurrection. His words.

I believe you entered at post #235 with:

So the theory is is trump, just by using rhetoric, indirectly caused his supporters to attack the capitol? And that somehow makes him guilty of causing the riot? I mean, again, show me a politician that doesn’t speak in rhetoric Should we indict the whole of Washington DC?

Forum List

Back