Trump Scampaign Has Only 70 Employees, No One Wants to Work There

Don't count on Bernie's followers to support Hillary. They're pissed over how the party fucked over their candidate with the super delegates and ushered in their queen. There haven't been any debates yet either. Hillary doesn't take questions from reporters but she can't duck and dodge them indefinitely and when she has to start answering for some of her actions, the polls will reverse themselves.
So far, she's been kept away from the public and promoted by her commie friends in the media but soon she'll have to face Trump in a debate and he won't be like Romney or McCain. He'll rip her a new one and she won't be able to hide from it.

Wishful thinking. Bernie Sanders has endorsed Hillary Clinton that will go further than anything else to make sure his followers vote for her. Meanwhile, the Libertarian candidate Johnson, is siphoning off more votes than he can handle.
That's where you're wrong. His followers have no reason to vote for Hillary, they hate the bitch. They understand that Bernie has no choice but to endorse her but that doesn't mean they have to. And pot smoking Johnson is more likely to pick up the Bernie supporters than he is to pick up any Republicans.

Sorry, that's not what the polls tell us. Hillary Clinton has a 14 point lead this morning that should startle the hell out of you. Clinton stretches lead over Trump to 14 points in national poll

ROFLMAO! Spoken like a true Liberal. Hillary's ridiculously over staffed, bloated, inefficient campaign funded by deep pocket shadowy figures is "good". And by contrast Trump's remarkably efficient, lean and effective campaign is "bad".

I
ROFLMAO! Spoken like a true Liberal. Hillary's ridiculously over staffed, bloated, inefficient campaign funded by deep pocket shadowy figures is "good". And by contrast Trump's remarkably efficient, lean and effective campaign is "bad".

Who says I am a liberal? Trump is going to have to go crazy Ivan with his tweety fingers to keep up. Presidential campaigns require a lot of cash for those T.V. adds, and unless Trump wants to tear into his fortune (which no one knows that he really has, because he hasn't released an income tax return)--his campaign won't get on the starting block. IOW get out your check book, and put your money where your mouth is.

images

Last edited:
Don't count on Bernie's followers to support Hillary. They're pissed over how the party fucked over their candidate with the super delegates and ushered in their queen. There haven't been any debates yet either. Hillary doesn't take questions from reporters but she can't duck and dodge them indefinitely and when she has to start answering for some of her actions, the polls will reverse themselves.
So far, she's been kept away from the public and promoted by her commie friends in the media but soon she'll have to face Trump in a debate and he won't be like Romney or McCain. He'll rip her a new one and she won't be able to hide from it.

Wishful thinking. Bernie Sanders has endorsed Hillary Clinton that will go further than anything else to make sure his followers vote for her. Meanwhile, the Libertarian candidate Johnson, is siphoning off more votes than he can handle.
That's where you're wrong. His followers have no reason to vote for Hillary, they hate the bitch. They understand that Bernie has no choice but to endorse her but that doesn't mean they have to. And pot smoking Johnson is more likely to pick up the Bernie supporters than he is to pick up any Republicans.

Sorry, that's not what the polls tell us. Hillary Clinton has a 14 point lead this morning that should startle the hell out of you. Clinton stretches lead over Trump to 14 points in national poll
Nope. Nor was I startled when the polls showed Carter ahead of Reagan in June of 1980.

Nope. Nor was I startled when the polls showed Carter ahead of Reagan in June of 1980.

LOL, This is not 1980 and Donald Trump is no Ronald Reagan. Gallup was a novice 35 years ago and it showed.

LOL, This is not 1980 and Donald Trump is no Ronald Reagan. Gallup was a novice 35 years ago and it showed.
Yeah, you go with that. :lol:

Yeah, I'll go with that. Gallup had Carter leading Reagan until the end of October then gave Reagan just a three point lead to election day. Reagan cleaned house by 8 million votes. Gallup was as wrong as you are.

Unfortunately for you, you are the minority and no where close to the majority.

Women are the largest voting block in this country today and they will be voting heavily for the 1st woman Presidential nominee in 240 years. Trump is polling at a negative 73% with this block. Even half of Republican women will not be casting a vote for Trump, and there are millions of Republican men that will be voting for Hillary Clinton just to keep Trump out of the Oval office.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Michael Reagan--states father Ronald Reagan would have never voted for Trump

Then Republican's Hispanic problem. The GOP nominee, since Reagan, has been required to capture at least 40% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 80%. Now an additional 17% of the population is solidly in Hillary Clinton's column.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump

The writing is already on the wall. Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS. Republicans will lose the Senate, a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country. Why? Because Trump is at the top of the ticket. This is why Republican donations are down by 2/3's from 2012, and you can't find volunteers for any seat. No one is showing up.

You've screwed the pooch with this nominee.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Last edited:
Trump's game plan has been to simply have a rally, and say as many outrageous things as possible, to make sure that he is on the evening news for free. Problem is that, once you have already harvested the Wide World of Wrestling fans, other voters would like to hear just what your REAL solutions are, that would warrant their vote. That will not only costs money to present, but somebody who actually knows something about government has to be put on the payroll to give him those solutions. I don't think that he can cheap it out by asking Miss. America and The Apprentice candidates.

Yeah, I'll go with that. Gallup had Carter leading Reagan until the end of October then gave Reagan just a three point lead to election day. Reagan cleaned house by 8 million votes. Gallup was as wrong as you are.
I see, the polls were wrong then but now they're not. Or could it be that people don't get interested in presidential campaigns until the election gets closer or until they see the debates? And your poll showing Cankles ahead by 14 points is an online poll, which is not scientific.

I see, the polls were wrong then but now they're not. Or could it be that people don't get interested in presidential campaigns until the election gets closer or until they see the debates? And your poll showing Cankles ahead by 14 points is an online poll, which is not scientific.

Yes you are partially correct, polls have gotten much more sophisticated and polls are more important when elections get closer. That said, nothing will show Trump any closer than he is today ever again.

Yes you are partially correct, polls have gotten much more sophisticated and polls are more important when elections get closer. That said, nothing will show Trump any closer than he is today ever again.
Hey look, whathefucka sees the future. Who woulda thunk it?

'"Everything that we're taught as children — not to bully, not to demean, to treat others with respect — everything we're taught as children is the exact opposite of what the Republican nominee is doing. How do you work for somebody like that? What would I tell my family?" Swander said.'

Exactly.

And a majority of Americans correctly believe this as well, and would never vote for the likes of Trump.

Say anything...do anything...believe anything to support those in power. Your overlords thank you.

I totally agree with the OP. The republican party has just dropped him like a hot potatoe. I think I have decided to drop my support for the Republican party. They can parish for all I care.

Forum List

Back