Trump says WWII ended the Spanish flu that ended decades before WWII

Do you really believe what Bill Gates says? Do you know how Bill Gates really made or should I say STOLE his money and what his silly Foundation really is (a way to avoid taxes as the pols he has paid off have made some very nice tax loopholes for him)......

Yes, your messiah is most definitely deranged.
'

Trumps wall and other policies has cut the flow of illegals by something like 84% saving the US in welfare, schools, medical, prisons, and from far worse infections spread and deaths as MEXICO and other southern countries are having a massive death kill from the virus---far worse than the US despite the silly attack the US because we actually test for the virus. Mexico and the other southern nations aren't testing like we are -----but they are sure dying at far higher rates.

Fyi since most people don't know because lib media screams racism when anyone brings it up----our hispanic farm workers----are spreading the disease all across the US hence why the uptick in the spread along the I10 corridor from California to Florida for veggies and the outbreaks in Kansas and the Dakotas among other places for beef...the outbreaks are coming from both meat plants and vegetable farm hands which are large employers of both green card holders and illegals from the southern countries which are experiencing a heavy death rate from the virus who then have been spreading the disease here. Poor Gov DeSantis of Florida mentioned the farm workers of Okeeghee which is in the miami dade county and the media crucified him as being racist. Mexico, Brazil and other nations from the south are literally dropping like flies from the virus---but notice how the media likes to pretend that the US who does far more testing are worlds worse off---its not that way at all. We are just testing more, while the southern countries are just spreading the disease more and dying from it more.

Should we trust Trump with anything related to pandemics If he’s too stupid to confirm the bullshit he spews?

r681890_5048629.jpg

Should we trust Trump with anything related to pandemics If he’s too stupid to confirm the bullshit he spews?

His press conference today was nothing more than a political rally except no one was cheering

Still his Gettysburg suggesting is the tip of the iceberg. The white house is also so Trump. He is loosing it. Listening to what he was saying is like watching a car wreck. You know it is going to be bad but you can't turn away.

When he brought up the wall again it is like, my god give it up. I even thought that he flub the number of miles by saying it was millions of miles.

I thought it has been reported that WWI soldiers helped faciliate the spread of the virus.

Pussygrabber also said that there were battles at airports during the revolutionary war, over 125 years before invention of airplane, he also told people of colorado that he would keep colorado "border" with mexico safe. Poor guy is just pathetic..

1597130655214.png

Pussygrabber also said that there were battles at airports during the revolutionary war, over 125 years before invention of airplane, he also told people of colorado that he would keep colorado "border" with mexico safe. Poor guy is just pathetic..

View attachment 373615
Yep and the list goes on and on...and on.

Do you really believe what Bill Gates says? Do you know how Bill Gates really made or should I say STOLE his money and what his silly Foundation really is (a way to avoid taxes as the pols he has paid off have made some very nice tax loopholes for him)......
I don’t give a fuck what Bill Gates says. Why are you even talking about him?

So Trump didn’t say this? Oh gee how convenient that must feel.
Who cares if he did?

Unlike "Hidden Biden" ..... Trump is a man of action and IS NOT defined by "gaffes" like Biden ...

Trump is defined by his actions .... and that will be what is considered come November 3rd .... not some occasional gaffe that may or may not have happened.

You guys are so desperate it is palpable.

No, he said it, you just don't understand it. But if you do understand it, he was just speaking hyperbolically. But if it wasn't hyperbole, Kayleigh McEnany can explain it. But if she can't explain it, it's just because Impeached Trump was just joking. And if he wasn't joking, that's because he's just trolling the left.
Whatever TF that psychobabble shit means ......

No, he said it, you just don't understand it. But if you do understand it, he was just speaking hyperbolically. But if it wasn't hyperbole, Kayleigh McEnany can explain it. But if she can't explain it, it's just because Impeached Trump was just joking. And if he wasn't joking, that's because he's just trolling the left.
Whatever TF that psychobabble shit means ......
Don't fret, most others know, even though you're incapable.

I fucking HATE Micro$oft. I don't believe in anything from Bill Gates or Steve Ballmer. Now Satya Nadella is CEO, straight out of India, and the H1-B scandal continues unabated, with outright open bribery of U.S. Congressmen.

Forum List

Back