Mike Lee is a Traitor to the American worker. His new big liberal tech bill accelerates H1Bs stealing American jobs and getting green cards to stay

Technology unemployment in this country is 3.7%, which is during the worst economy since the Great Depression.

We need talented people to come to this country and create new companies of the future that employee Americans.

You mean that we need more talented people to come to this country and create new companies of the future that brings in more people from India and helps us to silence the voices of Americans.

Great stuff.

We need talented staff coming to America.

Over half the STEM PhDs in this country come from overseas. It's insane to force them to leave the country.
We should put more emphasis on math and science in our schools
The right believes that public education is bad.
Public education is bad. That's why our kids are only good for protesting while we have to import workers from India and China - two countries that hate America.

He sounds like your typical neocon asshole to me. We need to get rid of the Bush, Ryan and McCain type of Republicans. They're all anti worker crooks.
They come and they go....they come and they go. New ones replace the old ones. This has to be done on purpose.

Great stuff.

Over half the STEM PhDs in this country come from overseas. It's insane to force them to leave the country.
More like putting people through colleges that should have never been there in the first place "is bad". Many colleges determine quantity for the money over and above quality of and for the students.
The right determines who and who not can gain education.

Great stuff.

More like putting people through colleges that should have never been there in the first place "is bad". Many colleges determine quantity for the money over and above quality of and for the students.
Bullshit.

Colleges lowering their own standards so they can more students which means more money (which also equates to ridiculous amounts being paid for professors and administrators); that doesn't even account for all the federal grants colleges suck up for study of this that and whatever. Over a trillion a year in federal grant money goes to colleges (sure wouldn't take too many years to clear up all that so called debt that is shoved off on the taxpayers at a trillion a year). Again, that means more people pushed out the door with certifications and such to do jobs they should never be in.

And not just him but every single Republican who votes with him.
RINOs = Republicans In Name Only. Who the fuck do these jackasses think they are? I graduated with B.S. degrees in computer science and mathematics years ago, and now I'm over 40, with a mental health record from a Chinese immigrant psychiatrist, and none of these professional online rapists and buttfuckers of the establishment high-tech cartel brotherhood will hire, and none of them ever would have hired me in the past, either, and it's not because I'm unqualified. Microsoft, Intel, Google, Cisco, etc., etc., all down the line. Every last Fortune 500 company involved in computers or the internet. Our Congressmen are paid off and bribed by stateside interests of China and India. It's high treason, not only against the American worker, but against the Constitution of the United States.

That's absolutely idiotic. It is the left who fights against school choice, charter schools, etc. It is the left who fights to make sure that young minority children don't get the same education that the leaders on the left got. Your statement is so patently absurd I'm stunned that even a lying leftist would have the guts to make it.

And not just him but every single Republican who votes with him.
RINOs = Republicans In Name Only. Who the fuck do these jackasses think they are? I graduated with B.S. degrees in computer science and mathematics years ago, and now I'm over 40, with a mental health record from a Chinese immigrant psychiatrist, and none of these professional online rapists and buttfuckers of the establishment high-tech cartel brotherhood will hire, and none of them ever would have hired me in the past, either, and it's not because I'm unqualified. Microsoft, Intel, Google, Cisco, etc., etc., all down the line. Every last Fortune 500 company involved in computers or the internet. Our Congressmen are paid off and bribed by stateside interests of China and India. It's high treason, not only against the American worker, but against the Constitution of the United States.

I'm starting to think that Republicans like McCain was, Romney is, Kasich is, are the real Republicans and that I, as a conservative is the Republican in Name Only - because I'm sure not like those party leaders.

And not just him but every single Republican who votes with him. At a time when unemployment is as high as it is bought and sold Mike Lee is proving how much of a whore he is for liberal big tech.

Sen. Mike Lee’s latest version of S.286 creates a novel “Green Card Lite” legal status to help Fortune 500 companies import many more Indian graduates into U.S. white collar jobs.

Current law says migrants and foreign contract workers become Legal Permanent Residents of the United States once they get green cards and also become eligible to apply for citizenship and voting cards in five years.

Lee’s “Green-Card Lite” process gives foreign workers all those benefits expect a five-year path to citizenship, said Mark Krikorian, the director of the Center for Immigration Studies. Lee’s bill “grants de-facto green cards by other means — a stealth increase in legal immigration,” Krikorian said, even though GOP legislators say they oppose any increase in green cards.

The new legal status allows foreign contract workers “to be able to stay in the country legally, travel abroad, and change jobs while their green card application is pending,” said Leon Fresco, an immigration lawyer who helped craft the 2013 “Gang of Eight” amnesty and cheap-labor bill. Fresco is an ally of Sen. Richard Durbin, D-Ill., who endorsed Lee’s bill on August 5.

The new status “is a huge benefit of this amended bill,” tweeted immigration lawyer Elissa Taub, from Memphis, Tenn.

“This is a pretty fundamental change to the legal immigration system without anybody debating it,” said Krikorian. “It is a de facto increase in [legal] immigration — but presented dishonesty,” he said.

Much of the street-level lobbying for Lee’s bill is conducted by the India visa worker, while lobbyists for the Fortune 500 and the tech sector pushed legislators from behind closed doors. The legislation passed the House as H.R.1044 in July 2019 after a huge and secret lobbying campaign.

But advocates for Lee’s bill — including Lee’s office, Fresco, and the Cato Institute’s David Bier — declined to discuss the impact of the Green Card Lite language.

The Green Card Lite is created on page 27 of Lee’s S.386 legislation, which is also being presented as “H.R.1044 with the Lee amendment.”

The text says foreigners can get the Green Card Lite if they have to wait two years to get a green card after they are nominated by their employer. The bill says:

An alien … who has filed a [green card] petition or on whose behalf a [green card] petition has been filed for immigrant status … may file an application with the Secretary of Homeland Security for adjustment of status [to a legal resident] if such petition was approved not less than two years before the date on which the application for adjustment of status is filed … [and] shall be eligible for work authorization and travel permission.

Overall, Lee’s bill is designed to increase the flow of Indian workers into Fortune 500’s white collar jobs, because the only national group that needs to wait two years for green cards are Indians. Lee’s “Early Filing” rule was first mentioned during December 2019 negotiations with Durbin. But it was finally revealed August 4, just before the bill was denied Senate passage via Unanimous Consent by an August 5 objection from Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla.

At least 300,000 Indian workers, plus at least 300,000 immediate family members are waiting for green cards.

He turned out to be a piece of crap.

I can’t tell you how important it is we help poor Americans out. Stop replacing them.. stop with this immigration. Help the poor Americans!
I'm beginning to think that some like the fraud that comes along with the illegals. The IRS gave me no notice that someone else filed using my ss; thus no stimulus ever on my end. FTC gave me a heads up to look into if I didn't get it but the irs.gov site just sent me around in a circle jerk and so did all the credit reporting agencies websites even he one that would show me what info they had when I tried to correct address, etc... it would not keep the info.

Forum List

Back