Trump says WWII ended the Spanish flu that ended decades before WWII

Should we trust Trump with anything related to pandemics If he’s too stupid to confirm the bullshit he spews?

This sort of ignorance from Trump is no surprise.

57 states.

Just sayin'.
I don’t even think you believe Obama believes there are 57 states simply because he MISSPOKE like every human being on the planet.

For God's sakes. :hmpf:
I hope you’ll remember this when you want to harp on a gaffe Biden makes.
And your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to post it on this forum.
Post what? A Biden gaffe?
It's your mission ... that's up to you.
I certainly won’t deny the exist. Of course they do. My overall point, however, is that they are much less frequent than Trump. That is what matters.

Should we trust Trump with anything related to pandemics If he’s too stupid to confirm the bullshit he spews?

57 states.

Just sayin'.
I don’t even think you believe Obama believes there are 57 states simply because he MISSPOKE like every human being on the planet.

Indeed. Are you learning yet?

He meant to say the first world war you fucking moron. When I heard him say that I said to myself "Some liberal fucking idiot is going to make a thread about that misspeak on USMB. I just know it. Low and behold look what fucking idiot did.

You really don't want to go into comparing your guys misspeaks with ours.
Who’s the moron.
He said it. He owns it. Just like the 25000 lies!
He’s a criminal idiot! If he can’t destroy the post office ,
Biden will be your president! Don’t ya think cry baby!

He meant to say the first world war you fucking moron. When I heard him say that I said to myself "Some liberal fucking idiot is going to make a thread about that misspeak on USMB. I just know it. Low and behold look what fucking idiot did.

You really don't want to go into comparing your guys misspeaks with ours.

He mispoke but looking at all the crap said about Biden when he misspeaks it is fair game...

By the way, if he meant WW1 he would also be wrong...

giphy.gif

He mispoke but looking at all the crap said about Biden when he misspeaks it is fair game...

By the way, if he meant WW1 he would also be wrong...
Exactly. He DIDN'T misspeak

He's dumb as a bag of hammers

That's it ....

Fake News Yahoo.com catches Trump in a "gaffe" ....

Or, some Fake News made up Bullshit !!! ... :oops:

I am sure this will now lead to a full on Biden "gaffe free" Victory ..... :rolleyes:

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist are so damn Gullible to believe !!!!

That's it ....

I am sure this will now lead to a full on Biden "gaffe free" Victory ..... :rolleyes:

So Trump didn’t say this? Oh gee how convenient that must feel.

That's it ....

No, he said it, you just don't understand it. But if you do understand it, he was just speaking hyperbolically. But if it wasn't hyperbole, Kayleigh McEnany can explain it. But if she can't explain it, it's just because Impeached Trump was just joking. And if he wasn't joking, that's because he's just trolling the left.

57 states.

Just sayin'.

William, Trump misspeaks a hell of a lot more and more importantly, he says moronic things deliberately and believes them whole heartedly.

This is why no one listens to trump haters. What they spew is always so off the wall and clueless. There had just been a shooting with the goofy media asking over and over and over about the the secret service shooting with Trump telling them that he really didn't know much about the shooting as it had just happened before the Secret service allowed him to come back. Then he did begin to talk about the 1918 flu epidemic----------it was obviously a slip of the tongue to say world war 2 which is a common mistake by many but watch the trump haters spin. As far Obama's comments about 57 states---I watched the video.....our druggy Obama had no clue how many US state that there were---he stutttered over the 50ish- 52ish - 57 ish comment trying to remember how many states that there are in the US. He EVENTUALLY settled on 57---which is a number significant in Islam in which he was raised in Indonesia.

That's it ....

No, he said it, you just don't understand it. But if you do understand it, he was just speaking hyperbolically. But if it wasn't hyperbole, Kayleigh McEnany can explain it. But if she can't explain it, it's just because Impeached Trump was just joking. And if he wasn't joking, that's because he's just trolling the left.
Lol so true.

57 states.

Just sayin'.

William, Trump misspeaks a hell of a lot more and more importantly, he says moronic things deliberately and believes them whole heartedly.

And yet there is nothing that he said that was moronic was it billy-------he was simply talking about the 1918 virus and about how many died. He simply misspoke when he said world war 2 instead of 1. Fact is that Trump has been an EXCELLENT president who has likely saved over a million american lives by banning the infected from China and other places as the dems called him a racist for it and building the wall (as MEXICO and other southern countries are massively infected with the virus and dropping like flies although they aren't testing and the dems are trying to run from this fact) as the dems also called him a racist for it. The dems attacking and blowing any little misspoken word from his is very telling Billy----its says that the trump hating dems and foreign nationals (especially from China) have nothing of real substance to attack our president on---so they must rely on spin instead of the real management of the president.

Forum List

Back