Trump says U.S. will "CEASE TO EXIST" if he loses

Now Biden is just flying The migrants in.

DUHSantis, as usual, is FOS.
300,000 were NOT flown into Florida.

Teabaggers have always stated, they don't mind immigration, just as long as they are vetted, have a sponsor and are identified.

A spokesperson for the Department of Homeland security told CNN, “More than 14 months ago, on January 5, 2023, DHS announced processes providing certain Cubans, Haitians, and Nicaraguans who have a supporter in the United States, undergo and clear robust security vetting, and meet other eligibility criteria, to come to the United States in a safe, orderly, and lawful way. These processes were built on the success of the process for Venezuelans.”

“These processes are part of the Administration’s strategy to combine expanded lawful pathways with stronger consequences to reduce irregular migration, and have kept hundreds of thousands of people from migrating irregularly. The CHNV parole processes are public; claims of a secret program are false,” the spokesperson added.

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

Without him, the country's lost, eh?

The Last Great White Orange Hope, no doubt... :auiqs.jpg:

---------

In actuality, the Republic was strong before he showed-up and the Republic will still be strong after he is gone.

It's a damned shame that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is the only alternative but the Republic will also urvive Old Joe.

DUHSantis, as usual, is FOS.
300,000 were NOT flown into Florida.

Teabaggers have always stated, they don't mind immigration, just as long as they are vetted, have a sponsor and are identified.

A spokesperson for the Department of Homeland security told CNN, “More than 14 months ago, on January 5, 2023, DHS announced processes providing certain Cubans, Haitians, and Nicaraguans who have a supporter in the United States, undergo and clear robust security vetting, and meet other eligibility criteria, to come to the United States in a safe, orderly, and lawful way. These processes were built on the success of the process for Venezuelans.”

“These processes are part of the Administration’s strategy to combine expanded lawful pathways with stronger consequences to reduce irregular migration, and have kept hundreds of thousands of people from migrating irregularly. The CHNV parole processes are public; claims of a secret program are false,” the spokesperson added.
According to Snopes Biden was flying migrants into the United States. The question to be determined is if this is legal. I imagine this fill all play out in court proceedings.

The central assertions made by CIS, repeated by the Daily Mail or others, were that:

• A Biden administration program was responsible for flying 320,000 migrants directly into the United States between January and December 2023. (True)
  • The program was a secret whose details were discovered by an outside group. (False)
  • The program allowed unvetted aliens to enter the United States. (False)
  • The U.S. government admitted that the program was a national-security risk. (False)
  • Such a program could affect U.S. politics by altering voter demographics. (False)

DeSantis, Moody Fighting Back On Migrant ‘Parole’ Flights To Florida, Texas And Other States​

Story by Brian Burns
• 2d •
(Link)…MSN

Snip

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data, the Miami Field Office has processed nearly 326,000 initial arrivals from inception through February.

This data suggests that a majority of inadmissible alien passengers, particularly Cubans, Venezuelans, and Haitians, choose to land in Florida, where established expatriate communities exist.

In addition to Miami, other international airports in Florida have also witnessed a notable influx of migrants.

According to CIS, the Tampa Field Office, covering the rest of the state, processed an additional 19,490 fliers during the same period, resulting in a total of 325,995 Florida presumed humanitarian parole grants.

According to Snopes Biden was flying migrants into the United States. The question to be determined is if this is legal. I imagine this fill all play out in court proceedings.

The central assertions made by CIS, repeated by the Daily Mail or others, were that:

• A Biden administration program was responsible for flying 320,000 migrants directly into the United States between January and December 2023. (True)
  • The program was a secret whose details were discovered by an outside group. (False)
  • The U.S. government admitted that the program was a national-security risk. (False)
  • Such a program could affect U.S. politics by altering voter demographics. (False)

DeSantis, Moody Fighting Back On Migrant ‘Parole’ Flights To Florida, Texas And Other States​

Story by Brian Burns
• 2d •
(Link)…MSN

Snip

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data, the Miami Field Office has processed nearly 326,000 initial arrivals from inception through February.

This data suggests that a majority of inadmissible alien passengers, particularly Cubans, Venezuelans, and Haitians, choose to land in Florida, where established expatriate communities exist.

In addition to Miami, other international airports in Florida have also witnessed a notable influx of migrants.

According to CIS, the Tampa Field Office, covering the rest of the state, processed an additional 19,490 fliers during the same period, resulting in a total of 325,995 Florida presumed humanitarian parole grants.

The border issue will hurt Biden in the election.. I hope it's not enough to increase support for Trump. That would be another nightmare .

The border issue will hurt Biden in the election.. I hope it's not enough to increase support for Trump. That would be another nightmare .
Imagine what will happen to Biden’s ratings if some of the migrants launch a terrorist attack.

Story by Brian Burns
• 2d •
(Link)…MSN

Snip

Florida has emerged as the primary landing zone for migrant flights, according to a report by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), with a significant number of arrivals recorded since the inception of the program.

Here is another comment from the same people CIS.

Government Admission: Biden Parole Flights Create ...

1712400914174.png

Center for Immigration Studies
https://cis.org › Todd Bensman

Thanks to an ongoing Center for Immigration Studies Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the public now knows that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has approved secretive flights that last year alone ferried hundreds of thousands of inadmissible aliens from foreign airports into some 43 American ones over the past year, all pre-approved on a cell phone app. (See links to prior CIS reports at the end of this post.)

The Biden administration’s legally dubious program to fly inadmissible aliens over the border and directly to U.S. airports has allegedly created law enforcement vulnerabilities too grave to release publicly.
But while large immigrant-receiving cities and media lay blame for the influx on Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott’s busing program, CBP has withheld from the Center – and apparently will not disclose – the names of the 43 U.S. airports that have received 320,000 inadmissible aliens from January through December 2023, nor the foreign airports from which they departed. The agency’s lawyers have cited a general “law enforcement exception” without elaborating – until recently – on how releasing airport locations would harm public safety beyond citing “the sensitivity of the information.”

So, one report is 326,000 migrants landed in Miami.
This one is reporting 320,000 migrants landed at 43 different airports.

Regardless...............I disagree with either one.
We flying migrants in, although they did state they are vetted, have sponsors etc.

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

I think it is more like if Trump doesn't win in November his political future will cease to exist.

Florida has emerged as the primary landing zone for migrant flights, according to a report by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), with a significant number of arrivals recorded since the inception of the program.

Here is another comment from the same people CIS.

Government Admission: Biden Parole Flights Create ...

View attachment 928026
Center for Immigration Studies
https://cis.org › Todd Bensman

Thanks to an ongoing Center for Immigration Studies Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the public now knows that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has approved secretive flights that last year alone ferried hundreds of thousands of inadmissible aliens from foreign airports into some 43 American ones over the past year, all pre-approved on a cell phone app. (See links to prior CIS reports at the end of this post.)

The Biden administration’s legally dubious program to fly inadmissible aliens over the border and directly to U.S. airports has allegedly created law enforcement vulnerabilities too grave to release publicly.
But while large immigrant-receiving cities and media lay blame for the influx on Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott’s busing program, CBP has withheld from the Center – and apparently will not disclose – the names of the 43 U.S. airports that have received 320,000 inadmissible aliens from January through December 2023, nor the foreign airports from which they departed. The agency’s lawyers have cited a general “law enforcement exception” without elaborating – until recently – on how releasing airport locations would harm public safety beyond citing “the sensitivity of the information.”

So, one report is 326,000 migrants landed in Miami.
This one is reporting 320,000 migrants landed at 43 different airports.

Regardless...............I disagree with either one.
We flying migrants in, although they did state they are vetted, have sponsors etc.
Meanwhile Immigrants from Europe are waiting in line and likely will be waiting a LONG time. They are often well educated, healthy and should do not require enormous amounts of aid to survive. They have undergone a background check and are not criminals.

Of course now I will be called a racist.

Imagine what will happen to Trump's ratings if some MAGA's launch a terrorist attack - see your MAGA forerunner Timothy McVeigh.
I will admit the MAGA supporters were involved in the Jan 6th riot. However, I don’t see them involved in a 9/11 terrorist style attack. I also don’t see them burning down cities like BLM and Antifa.

I will admit the MAGA supporters were involved in the Jan 6th riot. However, I don’t see them involved in a 9/11 terrorist style attack. I also don’t see them burning down cities like BLM and Antifa.

And that's a problem.

Considering the CCP has 380,000 acres of farmland and are going to if they have not already buying food processing plants along with (Bill Gates buying farmland as well but that is about the same as the CCP) millions of illegals coming into the country since Thief in Chief Biden came in giving them money etc and most likely being early voters ( a term I use VERY loosely) the country may already be gone. And take your phony so called border security bill from earlier this year and shove it.

It’s definitely sad and repugnant as well.
Maybe he appeals to them because he is just so superficial and simple. That’s why they hate the “elites” who maybe they feel speak above them. I’ve heard them say that they love him because he speaks just like them.
Who knows.
Maybe because they've been brainwashed by right wing media going back years to when Rushblow coined the term "ditto heads". Trump wlth the help of shitheads like Hannity, Carlson & a few others knew that kind of race baiting etc could help get him elected in 2016. For the sake of this Country, hopefully they'll fail again like they did in 2020.

It's a damn shame that Garland didn't act sooner in appointing a SC. If he did, Trump would be sitting in prison right now.

Forum List

Back