Trump says U.S. will "CEASE TO EXIST" if he loses

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's the same thing Biden is saying. Glad you agree it is all nothing but a crock.
a-new-sculpture-titled-trumps-latest-speech-v0-v5eyj9g8x9sc1.jpeg

i cant find where Biden says such a thing. But Biden has criticized Trump NATO comments, and said that Trump helped the insurrection, and Biden said that Trump echoed nazis with his "vermin" comment. Stuff like that.

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

/——-/ democRATs dumping Dementia Joe in droves. Progressive activists take victory lap after tens of thousands of Democrats cast protest votes against Biden

Shame on you. Didn't your mother teach you not to lie.
Well, Joe Biden’s mother never taught him not to lie. Apparently you have no problem with that.

Perhaps you are a hypocrite.

OPINION Thought that even if Trump won we could live through 4 more years, we have had other not so great presidents.
But he keeps saying more and more extreme things, and never shuts up, and never follows through with explanations for his thought process.

America’s strengths are religious faith, patriotism, morality, constitutional rights and a military that kicks butt .. all of which Democrats find detestable and Biden is completely unaware of .. being a blithering idiot and all.

Last edited:
Just pointing out the thesis (aka truth) that most of MAGA can't afford a pot to piss in

We’ve already established that you don’t know this.
but is supposedly ready to throw down for a guy who says he has billions of dollars.
What does his having billions have to do with anything?

They don't know how stuff works. They just believe what they hear.

I don't know what they think will actually happen if Biden wins. They just leave it at "America will cease to exist".

This is a group pathology. There has to be a way to communicate with it, but who knows what that is.
Factually I really pity those MAGA's.

They have been screwed and betrayed by their Republican party for decades.
Then a human scumbag and pathological fraudster (a former registered Democrat!!) - appears in "heaven" picks up all their well known "dislikes" and disgruntlement's - sells it back as his own ideas to them - thus they get existed and totally hysterical and therefore again lose the ability to recognize that their Messiah is screwing, betraying and simply misusing them just as well.

Factually I really pity those MAGA's.

They have been screwed and betrayed by their Republican party for decades.
Then a human scumbag and pathological fraudster (a former registered Democrat!!) - appears in "heaven" picks up all their well known "dislikes" and disgruntlement's - sells it back as his own ideas to them - thus they get existed and totally hysterical and therefore again lose the ability to recognize that their Messiah is screwing, betraying and simply misusing them just as well.
I've always thought that most of these people are decent and want the best for America, but have been terribly manipulated over decades by voices they have chosen to trust (beginning with Limbaugh). Then, as you say, this con man comes along who is willing and shameless and damaged and needy enough to cosplay everything they want him to be, and they download all their manipulated hopes and dreams on to him. This helps them ignore his profound emotional/behavioral problems, and is even quasi-religious.

I think I understand that dynamic far more than I used to, but one thing I still can't get my head around is this joy they get from the pure cruelty. I believe that the voices they trust have filled them with so much grievance and mal-information that it has created a rage in them that the rest of us (across the political spectrum) just don't grasp. The word most often used, retribution, is key. This is some kind of revenge for some kind of pain they feel has been inflicted on them. Amplified x1,000 by those voices they trust.

OPINION Thought that even if Trump won we could live through 4 more years, we have had other not so great presidents.
But he keeps saying more and more extreme things, and never shuts up, and never follows through with explanations for his thought process.
He knows how calcified the MAGA base thought processes are. It's all ridiculous hyperbole and completely binary thinking. Half-inch deep.

To wit:

I've always thought that most of these people are decent and want the best for America, but have been terribly manipulated over decades by voices they have chosen to trust (beginning with Limbaugh). Then, as you say, this con man comes along who is willing and shameless and damaged and needy enough to cosplay everything they want him to be, and they download all their manipulated hopes and dreams on to him. This helps them ignore his profound emotional/behavioral problems, and is even quasi-religious.

I think I understand that dynamic far more than I used to, but one thing I still can't get my head around is this joy they get from the pure cruelty. I believe that the voices they trust have filled them with so much grievance and mal-information that it has created a rage in them that the rest of us (across the political spectrum) just don't grasp. The word most often used, retribution, is key. This is some kind of revenge for some kind of pain they feel has been inflicted on them. Amplified x1,000 by those voices they trust.
Personally, I’ve always found Democrats to be a consistent source of amusement but taken seriously, not so much, they generally lack both honesty and sincerity.

Fear-mongering like saying Trump will turn the US into a Dictatorship if he is elected?

Grow a pair, Buttercup.

Trump never shuts up. He has praised dictators and said he would be a dictator for a day etc.. Trump invites fear. He now says the Jan 6 mob are patriots.

Trump needs at least a three "outrage" headlines every day to feed his ego needs for attention. He'll say ANYTHING to be the center of attention.

To be fair, you all are saying basically the same thing. You say if trump get elected he’s going to try and become a dictator and stay in power for life.

The rhetoric comes in all forms from all people.

74 percent of Republicans say it's fine for Trump to be ...​

1712232052465.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 4453457-...

Feb 7, 2024 — A new survey found that a majority of Republicans say it is fine for former President Trump to be a dictator for the day if he wins the ...

Fox News Calls Joe Biden “Wannabe Dictator” After Trump ...​

The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › post › fox-news-labels-joe-bi...

Jun 14, 2023 — Fox News Calls Joe Biden “Wannabe Dictator” After Trump Arrested for Hoarding Nuclear Secrets · The conservative media network is ramping up its ...

Not just ANY dictator, THEIR dictator,

Attachments

• 1712232194897.png
    1712232194897.png
    377 bytes · Views: 0
We are taking about stopping illegal immigration not just who pays for the the wall.

How Mexico Beefs Up Immigration Enforcement To Meet Trump's Terms​

JULY 13, 20198:00 AM ET

Migration: US sees drop in illegal border crossings after ...​

1712235534932.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › mexico-immigration-enfo...

Jan 7, 2024 — The actions taken by Mexico include forcing migrants off freight trains, sending deportation flights to Venezuela, and flying and busing ...

Forum List

Back