Trump says U.S. will "CEASE TO EXIST" if he loses

He's not wrong.....You will see a one-party system (the gop will be like the Washington Generals) then first secession (I believe UT will go first) and then regional Balkanization.....Fun times.
You can have it. Something like only 9% of the US population lives between the Rockies and the western edge of the Pacific states.

Last edited:
Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?
LOL, Trump's just stealing your cult's talking points and turning them around on you.

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

Poopeypants has already seen to it Lakookta.

Thanks, it means a lot coming from somebody that has reach DJT acceptance to the point of Drop Trow and Bend Over and Spread Cheeks" Trump adoration on utterance from his master's voice.:auiqs.jpg:
Eh.. “Bend Over and Spread Cheeks” is definitely a Democrat thing, they have poopy shoot parades to celebrate it, you’ve been there, you’re not square.
Now put on your flamboyant leotards and cape and go protect those whining little bitches..

Last edited:
Perhaps Biden‘a handlers are getting a kickback form Mexico or the drug cartels. It always seems where there are democrats there is corruption.

Hell, the Biden Crime Family may have sold Joe Biden to Mexico in a deal with Hunter. Joe Biden is owned by a lot of foreign nations which may be why he doesn’t give a good crap about our nation.

Shame on you. Didn't your mother teach you not to lie.

LOL, Trump's just stealing your cult's talking points and turning them around on you.

He's a real side show.

If your constitutional rights have been violated, we will defend you. If you have illegal aliens invading your home, we will deport you,” the former president said at one point.

He's a real side show.

If your constitutional rights have been violated, we will defend you. If you have illegal aliens invading your home, we will deport you,” the former president said at one point.
Bloodbath, animals, democracy ... Shoving them straight back up your cult's talking heads. Fun to watch.

Equally fun watching the heads explode on CNN when RFK Jr. answered them that Biden is much greater threat to Democracy than Trump ever would be.

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Is that basally what the Democrats and Biden having been saying for going on 3 years now?

And you say the same thing if he wins.

SO WHAT?

If he is evil, you are evil.

He is getting desperate, only way to avoid court problems and get money flowing into his pockets again.

Forum List

Back