What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump says he will send federal law enforcement, National Guard to Kenosha after Jacob Blake shooting

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
President Trump on Wednesday said he will send federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, Wis. to restore “law and order” amid days of unrest in the city.

“We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,” the president tweeted Wednesday. “My team just got off the phone with Governor Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance. (Portland should do the same!)”

The president added: “TODAY, I will be sending federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, WI to restore LAW and ORDER!”

Use the Insurrection Act and start shooting the violators.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
President Trump on Wednesday said he will send federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, Wis. to restore “law and order” amid days of unrest in the city.

“We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,” the president tweeted Wednesday. “My team just got off the phone with Governor Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance. (Portland should do the same!)”

The president added: “TODAY, I will be sending federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, WI to restore LAW and ORDER!”

And create another Kent State?

Ain't gonna happen.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

Time for the Antifa beatdown to begin...

0YZBo7.gif

Last edited:
OP
JustAGuy1

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And create another Kent State?

Ain't gonna happen.

False equivalency. Rioting, Stealing, burning and assaulting innocent folks is NOT the same as Kent State.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In 1992...........Bush sent 3000 National Guard into Los Angeles for the Rodney King riots.....................

Time to do it again.........but all over this country and end this madness.............

BigDave

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List