Joe Kennedy III Is a Spoiled Rich Kid Who Feels Entitled to the Senate...don't vote for him

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Joe Kennedy’s campaign for Senate against Ed Markey is utterly pointless, a vacuous bid to leverage his youth and his family crest into another position of power.

No one named Kennedy has ever lost an election in Massachusetts...until now

Joe Kennedy’s campaign for Senate against Ed Markey is utterly pointless, a vacuous bid to leverage his youth and his family crest into another position of power.

No one named Kennedy has ever lost an election in Massachusetts...until now

I saw SENATOR KENNEDY ON TV AFEW WEEKS BACK. Seems to have good insight into events these days. That level-headed spoken word gets my respect. He seems a little bit in the middle, which is somewhat rare but people like Senator Kennedy have been known to bring both sides together.

It must be rough running on your family name, reminds me of the spoiled entitled over educated son, daughter, being selected over proven candidates to run a family business because of his or her last name.

It must be rough running on your family name, reminds me of the spoiled entitled over educated son, daughter, being selected over proven candidates to run a family business because of his or her last name.
Does that last name begin w/T and end w/rump?

Forum List

Back