Trump says he will negotiate third term?

With whom, exactly, will he negotiate? Unless he has enough support for a constitutional amendment, I can't see it happening. Can someone explain the US Constitution to our President?

We tried but Obie refused to listen. So we put Trump in instead.

Jo
So Trump knows the Consttution huh..LOL!! He says he knows the 2nd Amendment real good. He says it gives him the power to do anything he wants

This is also the guy that says that China pays the tariffs, that Mexico paid for the wall, and took credit for passing the VA Choice Act......passed in 2014.

You're not exactly dealing with the sharpest knife in the drawer.

With whom, exactly, will he negotiate? Unless he has enough support for a constitutional amendment, I can't see it happening. Can someone explain the US Constitution to our President?

Jo
So Trump knows the Consttution huh..LOL!! He says he knows the 2nd Amendment real good. He says it gives him the power to do anything he wants

This is also the guy that says that China pays the tariffs, that Mexico paid for the wall, and took credit for passing the VA Choice Act......passed in 2014.

And you are? Hahahahahahahahaha

Looks like he may have forgotten something...LOL

The fact that leftists have no sense of humor and really poor comprehension of sarcasm?
We all know you’re a joke.

Took a poll among the voices in your head, did you?

Looks like he may have forgotten something...LOL

The fact that leftists have no sense of humor and really poor comprehension of sarcasm?
We all know you’re a joke.
Feminazi's are renown for their sense of humor.

No, they're renowned for being humorous. Not quite the same thing.

Jo

Smiling.....my guy knows who paid for the Tarriffs and the wall. And was in the White House when the VA Choice act was signed by Obama in 2014.

Which puts him head and shoulders above Trump.....who still hasn't figured out any of this.

Jo

Coming from the rubber spatula in the drawer, that's really meaningful.

Jo

Smiling.....my guy knows who paid for the Tarriffs and the wall. And was in the White House when the VA Choice act was signed by Obama in 2014.

Which puts him head and shoulders above Trump.....who still hasn't figured out any of this.
Right...he said Pink Floyd recorded The Wall....and he said VA Choice is the best beef you can buy....smiling?

Jo

I'm rubber, you're glue, Cecil.

And note you can't actually debate any point I actually raised.....as you know I'm right. And Trump is laughably, comically wrong.

At any rate, Trump's ignorance on how the constitution works doesn't magically make the constitution disappear. There will be no third term.

And checking the vote totals for Wisconsin and Michigan.....there won't even be a second.

At any rate, Trump's ignorance on how the constitution works doesn't magically make the constitution disappear. There will be no third term.

And checking the vote totals for Wisconsin and Michigan.....there won't even be a second.
What did they stop counting again and produce more flash drives??

Jo

Right...he said Pink Floyd recorded The Wall....and he said VA Choice is the best beef you can buy....smiling?

The best beef? I quoted 3 things......Trump's comic and laughable misunderstanding about how tariffs work. Trump's equally ignorant claims about Mexico having paid for the wall. And Trump's mental lapses in passing the VA Choice act.

None of these were a verbal gaffe or slip. Trump made each claim repeatedly. The tariff claim alone at least a half a dozen times.

He's genuinely not bright enough to know how any of this works. Why would we expect him to get how the 22nd amendment works?

Jo

I'm rubber, you're glue, Cecil.

And note you can't actually debate any point I actually raised.....as you know I'm right. And Trump is laughably, comically wrong.

I'm an adult, and you're a dimwitted child.

Note that you didn't raise any points; you expressed biased opinions, followed by a lame insult. What I know is that my estimation of your intelligence is going down with every word you utter.

At any rate, your pompous attempts to pronounce gravely on something any pre-pubescent child would know was sarcasm does not magically make you a real, serious adult. Stop trying to playact something you so clearly have no experience with. It's like watching a virginal nun pretending to be a hooker.

They're still counting the cast ballots. And with 95% counted in Wisconsin and Michigan......Biden is ahead. Wisconsin, Michigan, and Arizona......and Biden has 275. Nevada makes 281 for Biden.

Trump will probably have to have someone explain this to him. Prefereably not the guy that tried to teach Trump about how tariffs or the 22nd amendment works.

They're still counting the cast ballots. And with 95% counted in Wisconsin and Michigan......Biden is ahead. Wisconsin, Michigan, and Arizona......and Biden has 275. Nevada makes 281 for Biden.

Trump will probably have to have someone explain this to him. Prefereably not the guy that tried to teach Trump about how tariffs or the 22nd amendment works.
Or the recounts turn up the fraud, or the Supreme Court gets it and disallows any votes after the election so the fake ones dont count. Thats why they should have kept counting last night does someone need to explain that to you??

Or the recounts turn up the fraud, or the Supreme Court gets it and disallows any votes after the election so the fake ones dont count. Thats why they should have kept counting last night does someone need to explain that to you??

What fraud?

Remember, accusations aren't evidence. And Trump has been crying 'fraud' since before he won in 2016. He has never been able to back up that particular keening whine.

What fraud?

Remember, accusations aren't evidence. And Trump has been crying 'fraud' since before he won in 2016. He has never been able to back up that particular keening whine.
The fraud that could easily be determined in the obvious recounts that will take place. You know, that fraud.

What fraud?

The fraud that could easily be determined in the obvious recounts that will take place. You know, that fraud.

So imaginary fraud for which you have no evidence........based on the accusations of a guy that has been crying fraud for 5 years and has never been able to back it up?

I'll stick with reality, thank you.

Forum List

Back