Trump Says He Wants To Punish Flag Burning With A Year In Prison

Trump supporters just hate the First Amenndment when it offends their delicate feelings.

What offends me is that burning the American Flag is protected speech but burning a Pride Flag is a hate crime.
I would say America has turned the corner. It's over.

I support your right to burn any flag.

You could burn a pride flag and face no penalty for it.

When you are down in the polls, didn't sell out your first rally in a deep red state... and also feel like you gotta prove to people you can drink water with one hand -- some times you need something to cheer you up...and what better way to do that than to bring up the tired old flag burning debate again?

"We ought to come up with legislation that if you burn the American flag, you go to jail for one year. One year,” Trump said, claiming that he’s “a big believer in freedom of speech,” but calling flag burning “desecration -- earlier this month Trump asked the Supreme Court to reconsider its Texas v. Johnson ruling, saying “We have a different court and I think that it's time that we review that again. Because when I see flags being burned — they wanted to crawl up flag poles in Washington and try and burn flags but we stopped them."

I wonder what does he think one should get for burning the Confederate flag...the death penalty??
View attachment 354056
I like the idea that if you want to burn your flag, go pay the costs for that flag and burn it, it is your waste of money. Now if you are a welfare puke and buy a flag with my money then i get to kick your fucking ass for wasting my money and you dont get anymore of my money. If i am flying my flag and you dare try to burn, my flag, then i get to spend about $1.00 worth of ammo and put you six feet under, and i will bury you with my flag.. That is fair...

"then i get to spend about $1.00 worth of ammo and put you six feet under, and i will bury you with my flag.. That is fair..."

because property is MORE Precious than a human life?

because a flag is more important than a human life?

because the flag is PRECIOUS than the human life that flag is supposed to represent?

or just because you enjoy killing people any excuse will do?
I am a veteran of this country who fought against Communism to keep this country free. If you dare try to assault me or my Flag, then yes, my property is much more important than some scum of the earth who wants to destroy what i fought for. I have yet to kill anyone in this country, but if the time comes, i wont hesitate. Many more veterans also feel the same way. When you defund the police and there is nothing to stop US, who will you call when the Grim Reaper comes for you?
So, are you threatening to kill me? I'm an American, and I have been all my life. Is a piece of cloth worth more than my life to you?

When you are down in the polls, didn't sell out your first rally in a deep red state... and also feel like you gotta prove to people you can drink water with one hand -- some times you need something to cheer you up...and what better way to do that than to bring up the tired old flag burning debate again?

"We ought to come up with legislation that if you burn the American flag, you go to jail for one year. One year,” Trump said, claiming that he’s “a big believer in freedom of speech,” but calling flag burning “desecration -- earlier this month Trump asked the Supreme Court to reconsider its Texas v. Johnson ruling, saying “We have a different court and I think that it's time that we review that again. Because when I see flags being burned — they wanted to crawl up flag poles in Washington and try and burn flags but we stopped them."

I wonder what does he think one should get for burning the Confederate flag...the death penalty??
View attachment 354056
I like the idea that if you want to burn your flag, go pay the costs for that flag and burn it, it is your waste of money. Now if you are a welfare puke and buy a flag with my money then i get to kick your fucking ass for wasting my money and you dont get anymore of my money. If i am flying my flag and you dare try to burn, my flag, then i get to spend about $1.00 worth of ammo and put you six feet under, and i will bury you with my flag.. That is fair...
You sound like you’ll be heading to prison very soon
In Floor E Da. we have the stand your ground law, someone comes on your property , you have the right to defend it. Would you like to test that a law?

View attachment 354056

"then i get to spend about $1.00 worth of ammo and put you six feet under, and i will bury you with my flag.. That is fair..."

because the flag is PRECIOUS than the human life that flag is supposed to represent?

I am a veteran of this country who fought against Communism to keep this country free. If you dare try to assault me or my Flag, then yes, my property is much more important than some scum of the earth who wants to destroy what i fought for. I have yet to kill anyone in this country, but if the time comes, i wont hesitate. Many more veterans also feel the same way. When you defund the police and there is nothing to stop US, who will you call when the Grim Reaper comes for you?
So, are you threatening to kill me? I'm an American, and I have been all my life. Is a piece of cloth worth more than my life to you?
You are a fucking Commie...

View attachment 354056

You cause a lot of bad feeling for a cowardly little fuck.

The ends of the spectrum just love their selective authoritarianism. They just love blatantly cherry-picking their support for freedom of expression.

Peas in a pod.

1592994094642.jpeg

View attachment 354056

This guy who is an example of the education of the public colleges, wants to show US that he is willing and able to burn the US flag that so many soldiers have died for. Then he, being a typical liberal, then hides behind his American citizenship, just like a Muslim would, then stab you in the back if they ever get the majority. I know your type, if you dare come onto my property and want to do harm to it, i wont use a 9mm, but 12 gauge is more to your liking. All over a piece of cloth.

If you let a liberal steal from you, he will be emboldened to do worse. That is the liberal way.

View attachment 354056

You cause a lot of bad feeling for a cowardly little fuck.
Listen dick sucker, any time you want to bring your fat Nazi ass here to Floor E Da, we can go a few rounds....

View attachment 354056

People have received as many as 16 years for burning the Homosexual Flag. Why is 1 year for burning a straight flag so beyond the pale?

"He burned "church's flag"

You do understand the difference between burning someone else's property and burning your own right??

View attachment 354056

You are a coward who thinks threatening someone online compensates for your lack of manhood -- fuk you and everything you whining about

Yeah, most of us would, but he, just as we know, it is legal.
Most of us would what?
Most wish that flag burning wasn’t allowed, but for our Constitution to be followed it is allowed. It pisses people off that love this country to see it happen. Doesn’t mean we want it changed. But don’t expect us not to anecdotally say it once in awhile.

Yeah that whole private property thing -
If one owns a flag - it's theirs to do what they want with it.

View attachment 354056

You are a coward who thinks threatening someone online compensates for your lack of manhood -- fuk you and everything you whining about
Come try to burn my flag in my yard, see if i am a coward, you worthless fuck.

Just have the same punishment for burning an American flag as there is for burning a pride flag.

Burning either flag is protected by the first amendment. Of course the 1st begins, Congress shall make no law...", and it's possible you could begin a movement in your community to petition your elected county officials to pass such code to make the Pride Flag burning legal, and the Stars and Bars desecration to be outlawed. Such hypocrisy isn't beyond your purview.

Such ignorance.

Yeah, most of us would, but he, just as we know, it is legal.
Most of us would what?

Do you remember what your post said?
"Most of us would, but he, just as we know, it is legal."

Decipher that word gibberish

Who is us, who is he

He would be the subject of your post.
Are you okay?
So back to your word vomit of a sentence...

"Most of us would, but he..."

Are you claiming that the guy you worship would be against making flag burning illegal -- on the same post where I quoted him asking the Supreme Court to reconsider its ruling -- and on the same post where I quoted him asking Republican lawmakers to draft legislation to make flag burning illegal??

View attachment 354056

Come try to burn my flag in my yard, see if i am a coward, you worthless fuck.
What part of burning your own flag do you not understand you idiotic dunce??

View attachment 354056

This guy who is an example of the education of the public colleges, wants to show US that he is willing and able to burn the US flag that so many soldiers have died for. Then he, being a typical liberal, then hides behind his American citizenship, just like a Muslim would, then stab you in the back if they ever get the majority. I know your type, if you dare come onto my property and want to do harm to it, i wont use a 9mm, but 12 gauge is more to your liking. All over a piece of cloth.

If you let a liberal steal from you, he will be emboldened to do worse. That is the liberal way.

I'm not a liberal, come from a military and would never burn the US flag but your post is cringe-worthy for several reasons.

Freedom of speech isn't to discuss the weather, it's there so we can say and do controversial things that might trigger somebody else. So while I personally think that burning the flag is immoral, I also think somebody should have the right to do so. If you're triggered by that (and clearly you are), stop being a snow flake and get over it.

The Internet badass routine is getting old. Wow you have a 12 gauge you must be so tough. As I type that my 12 gauge (double barrel which I use buck shots for) is a few feet from me...but I realize that's completely irrelevant to this conversation at hand and is now more than beating my own chest trying to show everybody (and by everybody I mean random internet strangers most of whom I'll never be within 100 miles of in real life and none of whom I'll ever run into) just how big of a badass I am.

For the record I think that public colleges and universities need to be reformed, but that's a lazy conclusion to strictly blame them for the actions of liberals...what about personal accountability on their end? On your end?

In short: you're doing more harm to your cause than good. You'll never "win" a single thing or get far in life by threatening people with your guns...it comes across as childish and pathetic, regardless if you've served in the military or not. Serving in our military is a great thing to do-but it doesn't give you more of a say in society and doesn't grant you special authority or really make you special at all when you're out. People serve their country to serve their country-not to use it as a bragging point or to have more of a say in society when they're out. At least ideally they do.

View attachment 354056

I'm not a liberal, come from a military and would never burn the US flag but your post is cringe-worthy for several reasons.

Freedom of speech isn't to discuss the weather, it's there so we can say and do controversial things that might trigger somebody else. So while I personally think that burning the flag is immoral, I also think somebody should have the right to do so. If you're triggered by that (and clearly you are), stop being a snow flake and get over it.

The Internet badass routine is getting old. Wow you have a 12 gauge you must be so tough. As I type that my 12 gauge (double barrel which I use buck shots for) is a few feet from me...but I realize that's completely irrelevant to this conversation at hand and is now more than beating my own chest trying to show everybody (and by everybody I mean random internet strangers most of whom I'll never be within 100 miles of in real life and none of whom I'll ever run into) just how big of a badass I am.

For the record I think that public colleges and universities need to be reformed, but that's a lazy conclusion to strictly blame them for the actions of liberals...what about personal accountability on their end? On your end?

In short: you're doing more harm to your cause than good. You'll never "win" a single thing or get far in life by threatening people with your guns...it comes across as childish and pathetic, regardless if you've served in the military or not. Serving in our military is a great thing to do-but it doesn't give you more of a say in society and doesn't grant you special authority or really make you special at all when you're out. People serve their country to serve their country-not to use it as a bragging point or to have more of a say in society when they're out. At least ideally they do.
Your freedom of speech ends when it enters my yard and infringes on my rights. Go look it up...

Forum List

Back