You know how you can tell when the BLM movement is gaining steam?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
WHEN WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, WHEN WHITE PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO TRYING TO DE-LEGITIMIZE IT AND WHEN WHITE PEOPLE LATCH ONTO ANYTHING TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM IT.

1592930250987.png

WHEN WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, WHEN WHITE PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO TRYING TO DE-LEGITIMIZE IT AND WHEN WHITE PEOPLE LATCH ONTO ANYTHING TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM IT.

View attachment 354058
You speak of liberal white cucks....white whores with daddy issues and the like....Us legit real whites are ashamed of those disgusting pieces of shit.

White people all over the country are talking about the little 3 year old who was murdered this weekend by black people. How much you want to bet Sharpton skips that funeral. Do you even know the little boy's name? We are drawing attention to that, while you draw attention to Soros' BLM. You are the property of an old white Jew. It is why you have no credence.

Last edited:

View attachment 354058
tiger what do you think of all those phony white people who are out there trying to act like they care?...next week they will go back to being white people caught up with the latest bachelor episode....

The whole entire world now knows that only the most vile and despicable racists and white supremacist scum have a problem with the term #BlackLivesMatter

1. People of ALL ethnicities are, indeed, conferring legitimacy on that movement by constantly talking about it.

2. I am only one person, so I can only do a very tiny bit to rectify the situation.

a. Starting right now, I will no longer read any thread that contains those three letters in the title.

b. Starting right now, I will no longer mention those three letters in any comments of mine.

c. Starting right now, if I am reading someone's comment and see those three letters, I will immediately skip to another post.

View attachment 354058
It’s a huge domestic terrorist organization that our lawmakers are afraid to touch.. they are rent a riot a militant wing of the democrat party.. like the kkk they will be delt with by cowboys easy

View attachment 354058
It’s a huge domestic terrorist organization that our lawmakers are afraid to touch.. they are rent a riot a militant wing of the democrat party.. like the kkk they will be delt with by cowboys easy
Gay cowboys have been dealing with these types for many years.

View attachment 354058
I would pay to see your pencil neck call cowboys gay lol haha

The election ends ....this BS ends......

It could end early but we'd have to tape the mouths shut of the DNC and their Media networks. They would make the old USSR proud.

View attachment 354058
I would pay to have a pencil neck..Though it is thick due to years of physical training for sports like football like the rest of me...Yet if the cowboy is gay I am sure he has trounced a black guy so he wouldn't be insulted, just horny and reminisce.

View attachment 354058
I would pay to have a pencil neck..Though it is thick due to years of physical training for sports like football like the rest of me...Yet if the cowboy is gay I am sure he has trounced a black guy so he wouldn't be insulted, just horny and reminisce.
Snap lol hahab

View attachment 354058
Snap lol hahab
I live around real cowboys and they do have a sense of humor unlike city folks..All we get from them is their dumped trash, their drunken condition and their dumped animals and women when they are drunk.

Forum List

Back