Trump says he may leave the Country if he loses..

Which Country will Trump move to when he loses?

• Russia

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I agree that former President Trump should consider moving to another country.

I do not know which one. Russia would be fine, if they accept him.

He did his best to save this country, but the Deep State destroyed him.

Let this serve as an object lesson to other aspiring politicians.
See an honest post from a Trumpist. Trump should move to Russia and join his patron and spy handler, V. Putin. Maybe Trump can take you and other Other Trumpists with him. That would be sweet. You would all be in the true land you love.

I agree that former President Trump should consider moving to another country.

I do not know which one. Russia would be fine, if they accept him.

He did his best to save this country, but the Deep State destroyed him.

Let this serve as an object lesson to other aspiring politicians.
See an honest post from a Trumpist. Trump should move to Russia and join is patron and spy handler, V. Putin. Maybe Trump can take you and other Other Trumpists with him. That would be sweet.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Notwithstanding this comment is one of desperation and a sure sign he is losing, which country will Trump move to if, or more realistically, when he loses?

They have mistaken him for every lying liberal POS in Hollywood who keep promising to leave but never do...

Notwithstanding this comment is one of desperation and a sure sign he is losing, which country will Trump move to if, or more realistically, when he loses?

They have mistaken him for every lying liberal POS in Hollywood who keep promising to leave but never do...
I guess you don’t see the irony in your post that Trump is part of Hollywood.

Do you really think Don was serious?
I would not be surprised if Don loses and he is facing prosecution, he would not abscond to Russia and become a propaganda tool for his beloved Putin. Putin would jump at the chance to give Trump asylum.

No he isn't.

No he isn't.
Yeah he is. Trump’s whole “persona“ is Hollywood created and made. Trump was headed for, and would have faded into, oblivion if it were not for Mark Burnett and The Apprentice.

I would not be surprised if Don loses and he is facing prosecution, he would not abscond to Russia and become a propaganda tool for his beloved Putin. Putin would jump at the chance to give Trump asylum.
You are clearly not thinking right. You need to get checked.

I guess your mastery of the English language is questionable. I did not say he would, but merely I would not be surprised if he left.

However, we are discussing Trump’s words. He raised the prospect of leaving the country not me.

He said essentially that if he loses to the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics.....that the country is screwed.
That says alot about what Biden represents.

I guess your mastery of the English language is questionable. I did not say he would, but merely I would not be surprised if left.

However, we are discussing Trump’s words. He raised the prospect of leaving the country not me.
Course you really didn't seem to grasp the context of his comment.

He said essentially that if he loses to the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics.....that the country is screwed.
That says alot about what Biden represents.
:thankusmile:

I guess your mastery of the English language is questionable. I did not say he would, but merely I would not be surprised if he left.

OMG!!! Prosecution for what crime?
Once Trump becomes a private citizen the left will focus on everyone in this country....not just Trump.
That is the treat we face today.

:thankusmile:

I guess your mastery of the English language is questionable. I did not say he would, but merely I would not be surprised if left.

Course you really didn't seem to grasp the context of his comment.
Trump’s words were clear. Why do you Trumpists always try to bend Trump’s words to what you think he said as opposed to what he said?

/——/ After four years, you azzclowns still can’t tell when Trump is pulling your leg. What about all the Hollyweird actors who threatened to leave the US if Trump win?

Forum List

Back