Trump says he may leave the Country if he loses..

Which Country will Trump move to when he loses?

• Russia

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Notwithstanding this comment is one of desperation and a sure sign he is losing, which country will Trump move to if, or more realistically, when he loses?

Do you really think Don was serious?
I would not be surprised if Don loses and he is facing prosecution, he would not abscond to Russia and become a propaganda tool for his beloved Putin. Putin would jump at the chance to give Trump asylum.
You are clearly not thinking right. You need to get checked.
I guess your mastery of the English language is questionable. I did not say he would, but merely I would not be surprised if left.

However, we are discussing Trump’s words. He raised the prospect of leaving the country not me.
Course you really didn't seem to grasp the context of his comment.
Trump’s words were clear. Why do you Trumpists always try to bend Trump’s words to what you think he said as opposed to what he said?
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Notwithstanding this comment is one of desperation and a sure sign he is losing, which country will Trump move to if, or more realistically, when he loses?

/——/ After four years, you azzclowns still can’t tell when Trump is pulling your leg. What about all the Hollyweird actors who threatened to leave the US if Trump win?
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

/——/ After four years, you azzclowns still can’t tell when Trump is pulling your leg. What about all the Hollyweird actors who threatened to leave the US if Trump win?
Exactly. You are engaged in a double standard. If you read my posts I am clear that anyone who says they will leave the nation if so and so is elected, whether liberal or conservative, are losers. Why don’t you say the same.

By the way, they all say they were joking afterward.

Makes sense. YOu people are violent scum and likely to try to kill him or arrest him on trumped up charges. Or both.

Makes sense. YOu people are violent scum and likely to try to kill him or arrest him on trumped up charges. Or both.
Do us a favor and join him because you are a Putinista to the core. As a matter of fact even if Trump decides not to move, you should move to Russia. Russia is where your loyalties lie.

Do us a favor and join him because you are a Putinista to the core.

Would you support him being arrested and jailed as a political prisoner?

What makes it a "sign of desperation"at all? It is certainly possible that the Far Left under Sleepy Joe will win, and they have already said they intend to persecute the Trump Family if they get in.

I don't think he'll go to the Russian Federation, but there are a lot of nations that the Trumps could move to.

They have mistaken him for every lying liberal POS in Hollywood who keep promising to leave but never do...
I guess you don’t see the irony in your post that Trump is part of Hollywood.
What’s Ironic is that Democrats are now the party of Big Government, Big corporations and war.

I support no one being prosecuted for their politics. However, Trump himself is trying to get Barr to arrest Hillary and Joe Biden on false charges but yet you are curiously quiescent on that topic. I presume you opposite Trump’s actions as well?

They have mistaken him for every lying liberal POS in Hollywood who keep promising to leave but never do...
I guess you don’t see the irony in your post that Trump is part of Hollywood.
No he isn't.
Yeah he is. Trump’s whole “persona“ is Hollywood created and made. Trump was headed for, and would have faded into, oblivion if it were not for Mark Burnett and The Apprentice.
Sounds more like that empty suit Obama. His only claim to fame was being propped up by the media and Hollywood. Well...and domestic terrorists.

Hopefully not Germany. ... But why not? We will have some interesting discussions with him - after he will have learned German within the next 50 years.

Last edited:

Hopefully not Germany. ... But why not? We will have some interesting discussions with hime - after he will had learned German within the next 50 years.
Though my poll was somewhat in jest, Russia is only one of very, very very few countries that would welcome Trump with the adulation he so craves. I should have added North Korea though.

Exactly. You are engaged in a double standard. If you read my posts I am clear that anyone who says they will leave the nation if so and so is elected, whether liberal or conservative, are losers. Why don’t you say the same.

By the way, they all say they were joking afterward.
/——-/ The link wouldn’t open.

I support no one being prosecuted for their politics. However, Trump himself is trying to get Barr to arrest Hillary and Joe Biden on false charges but yet you are curiously quiescent on that topic. I presume you opposite Trump’s actions as well?

What "false" charges? Hillary Clinton admitted to illegal storage of emails and national security information. In fact, sensitive emails with classified info were found on the laptop of a convicted Paedophile, Carlos Danger. Biden bragged about extorting Ukraine on video.

and BTW, Trump didn't have either of them arrested, although he has the power.

What "false" charges? Hillary Clinton admitted to illegal storage of emails and national security information. In fact, sensitive emails with classified info were found on the laptop of a convicted Paedophile, Carlos Danger. Biden bragged about extorting Ukraine on video.

Any effort by Barr to go after Hillary or Joe would be political prosecutions pure and simple.

What makes it a "sign of desperation"at all? It is certainly possible that the Far Left under Sleepy Joe will win, and they have already said they intend to persecute the Trump Family if they get in.

I don't think he'll go to the Russian Federation, but there are a lot of nations that the Trumps could move to.
/——/ Reject the left’s promise.

Hopefully not Germany. ... But why not? We will have some interesting discussions with hime - after he will had learned German within the next 50 years.
Though my poll was somewhat in jest, Russia is only one of very, very very few countries that would welcome Trump with open arms. I should have added North Korea though.

Mr. Trump owns property in his native Scotland, he could go there. Trump is well loved in Israel, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Poland, South Korea, the Philippines, UAE, Sudan.

Any effort by Barr to go after Hillary or Joe would be political prosecutions pure and simple.

That might be the reason why Trump isn't doing it, it would leave a bad taste in people's mouths and make them harder to rule.

Though my poll was somewhat in jest, Russia is only one of very, very very few countries that would welcome Trump with open arms. I should have added North Korea though.

Mr. Trump owns property in his native Scotland, he could go there. Trump is well loved in Israel, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Poland, South Korea, the Philippines, UAE, Sudan.
I don‘t dispute your post, and you are right. Though I can’t imagine Trump living in the Sudan. Trump has had issues with the Scots so he will not find them all that welcoming.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back