Trump says he may leave the Country if he loses..

Which Country will Trump move to when he loses?

• Russia

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Notwithstanding this comment is one of desperation and a sure sign he is losing, which country will Trump move to if, or more realistically, when he loses?

Do you really think Don was serious?
I would not be surprised if Don loses and he is facing prosecution, he would not abscond to Russia and become a propaganda tool for his beloved Putin. Putin would jump at the chance to give Trump asylum.
If he loses, he is coming back to Florida where we love him. Not so much love for the other New Yorkers trying to escape their city though. Wish they would stop flooding in for the whole year.

Notwithstanding this comment is one of desperation and a sure sign he is losing, which country will Trump move to if, or more realistically, when he loses?

Makes sense. YOu people are violent scum and likely to try to kill him or arrest him on trumped up charges. Or both.
Do us a favor and join him because you are a Putinista to the core.

Would you support him being arrested and jailed as a political prisoner?
I support no one being prosecuted for their politics. However, Trump himself is trying to get Barr to arrest Hillary and Joe Biden on false charges but yet you are curiously quiescent on that topic. I presume you opposite Trump’s actions as well?

If Trump wanted Hillary arrested on "false charges" it would have been done 3 years ago.

I supported him, when he dropped that campaign promise, and moved on as a good idea to help heal the country.

Your side is arresting people for defending themselves from violent mobs. YOur side is the one pushing for "hate speech laws" that would see people arrested for having the wrong ideas.

I note that your post, did not deny that you would like to see Trump arrested and jailed. You had to qualify it.

Makes sense. YOu people are violent scum and likely to try to kill him or arrest him on trumped up charges. Or both.
Do us a favor and join him because you are a Putinista to the core.

Would you support him being arrested and jailed as a political prisoner?
I support no one being prosecuted for their politics. However, Trump himself is trying to get Barr to arrest Hillary and Joe Biden on false charges but yet you are curiously quiescent on that topic. I presume you opposite Trump’s actions as well?

What "false" charges? Hillary Clinton admitted to illegal storage of emails and national security information. In fact, sensitive emails with classified info were found on the laptop of a convicted Paedophile, Carlos Danger. Biden bragged about extorting Ukraine on video.

and BTW, Trump didn't have either of them arrested, although he has the power.
Any effort by Barr to go after Hillary or Joe would be political prosecutions pure and simple.

BUT any effort by Biden to go after Trump, would be pure "Justice" and he would get a completely fair trial.

LOL!!!!

Goebbles would love you.

Forum List

Back