Trump says he keeps cash on hand so he can leave tips

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And he doesn’t carry a wallet. No credit cards and he doesn’t drive. And I doubt anyone has ID’d him in decades.

Trump said he carries a wad of cash in his back pocket so he can leave tips.

He said he keeps the bills ready because he hasn’t “had to use a credit card in a long time ” so there’s no need to carry a wallet.

I do like leaving tips to the hotel. I like to carry a little something. I like to give tips to the hotel. I’m telling you, maybe a president’s not supposed to do it, but I like to leave a tip for the hotel, etc., etc.,” he told reporters aboard Air Force One as he returned to Washington, DC, from California late Wednesday.

He leaves tips? That doesn’t sound like the cold-hearted brte the Dims and the media want you to believe he is.

I wonder if any other recent president has ever left tips.

From https://nypost.com/2019/09/19/trump-says-he-keeps-cash-on-hand-so-he-can-leave-tips/

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score
Love how the tie matches his lustrous, shimmering orange hue. Orange Blob Worshippers will be so pleased. Maybe they will start a GoFundMe account to raise money to put his statue on Ellis Island.

K9Buck

Gold Member
Reaction score
Love how the tie matches his lustrous, shimmering orange hue. Orange Blob Worshippers will be so pleased. Maybe they will start a GoFundMe account to raise money to put his statue on Ellis Island.
You need a teenage girl's shoulder to cry on.

K9Buck

Gold Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine Barry leaving anyone a tip? LOL. Neither can I. Barry is only generous with your money, not his.

aaronleland

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Here's a 20. Thank you for your service."

"Sir, this is a KFC."

"Good point. Here's another 20."

harmonica

Gold Member
Reaction score
you, also, definitely have TDS

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our beloved Pres.Trump is a man of the people and cares greatly about the common man.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. ... :thup:

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

And he doesn’t carry a wallet. No credit cards and he doesn’t drive. And I doubt anyone has ID’d him in decades.

Trump said he carries a wad of cash in his back pocket so he can leave tips.

He said he keeps the bills ready because he hasn’t “had to use a credit card in a long time ” so there’s no need to carry a wallet.

I do like leaving tips to the hotel. I like to carry a little something. I like to give tips to the hotel. I’m telling you, maybe a president’s not supposed to do it, but I like to leave a tip for the hotel, etc., etc.,” he told reporters aboard Air Force One as he returned to Washington, DC, from California late Wednesday.

He leaves tips? That doesn’t sound like the cold-hearted brte the Dims and the media want you to believe he is.

I wonder if any other recent president has ever left tips.

From https://nypost.com/2019/09/19/trump-says-he-keeps-cash-on-hand-so-he-can-leave-tips/
He uses it to tip strippers at titty bars

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Of all the shit in the world I could have imagined that could be framed as a "scandal", God Emperor leaving cash tips to service employees didn't even register in the wildest of wild fantasies.

The loony left has finally taken leave of any shred of sense they may have had with anyone possessing an IQ above 70.

Pete7469

Gold Member
Reaction score
Our beloved Pres.Trump is a man of the people and cares greatly about the common man.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. ... :thup:
He is NOT "our ruler".

He's the President and he is doing a good job as an executive.

If you want to be ruled may I suggest Saudi Arabia?

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump must have a pocket full of $2 dollar bills... lol

TroglocratsRdumb

Gold Member
Reaction score
I love how President Trump launches left wingers into orbit every day

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Does anyone really believe Trump will give away money? If anyone does they can reach me at 1 (800) LEM MING as I have an orange colored bridge for sale, connecting SF with Marin.

Last edited:

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Trump tips the way he treats those who do contract labor for him, we are in trouble

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Does anyone really believe Trump will give away money? If anyone does they can reach me at 1 (800) LEM MING as I have an orange colored bridge for sale, connecting SF with Marin.

Is that like anyone believes liberals give to charity?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Is that like anyone believes liberals give to charity?
Liberals give time and money to good causes. Conservatives give to the NRA for nefarious causes.

Most reactions - Past 7 days