Trump Says He Hates Corruption (riiight), But He Wants To Make Bribery Easier Worldwide

Barry Hussein dumped bricks of American $100's and euros on Iran to the tune of an estimated billion dollars on Iran and nobody really knows why but somehow the crazy left has convinced themselves that President Trump will make "bribery easier"? You gotta be kidding

Yes, everyone knows why. Be honest.

It figures a big government statist like Rambunctious would laugh at the idea it is not the government's job to make our lives easier

Yeah that's right idiot they are suppose to make our lives more difficult :cuckoo:...what a moron of course I laughed....

They are not supposed to do either you fucking statist. If you need the government to make your life easier you have made some really bad life choices. Which explains why you are a Trump worshiping, big government loving, freeloader.

Yeah that's right idiot they are suppose to make our lives more difficult :cuckoo:...what a moron of course I laughed....

They are not supposed to do either you fucking statist. If you need the government to make your life easier you have made some really bad life choices. Which explains why you are a Trump worshiping, big government loving, freeloader.
So they are suppose to do what?....nothing?...no wonder dem president are so feckless....you libs think they are suppose to do nothing.....

So they are suppose to do what?....nothing?...no wonder dem president are so feckless....you libs think they are suppose to do nothing.....

wow...and you are allowed to vote....sad.

Why do you need the government making your life easier? Why not take responsibility for our own life for a change?

wow...and you are allowed to vote....sad.

Why do you need the government making your life easier? Why not take responsibility for our own life for a change?
You have three choices dummy...they are to make our lives better....worse....or do nothing....choose jackass....

You have three choices dummy...they are to make our lives better....worse....or do nothing....choose jackass....

The third chose is not "do nothing" your fucking moron. The third choice is be a neutral entity on your life. They should defend the country and enforce the laws. I do not need them making my life easier because they never do.

Have you ever even thought about taking responsibility for your own life and not relying on the government for your very happiness?

Freeloader? The President's policies turned the economy around and young Black kids have jobs and our 401k's are secure and that makes us all....freeloaders? Proof that the world is upside down in the minds of clinically depressed lefties.

For a guy who claims to hate corruption, President Trump sure has a funny way of showing it — including by trying to make it easier to pay bribes.

He began this process almost immediately after taking office, when he killed a bipartisan anti-corruption rule that would have required energy companies listed on U.S. stock exchanges to disclose how much they pay foreign governments.

Since then, he’s been hunting for ways to cripple the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...d6a652-3bcd-11ea-8872-5df698785a4e_story.html

The most corrupt President in history. Crime fighter extraordinaire.

False conclusion. This has been going on for decades on end, including Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush and so on.

Like a typical pathetic liar that all left-wingers are, you ignore the fact your side is just as guilty, and blame the Republican, because you are full of conceit, evil, greed, and a good helping of object stupidity.

So to the question at hand....

The claims made by the energy industry are in fact true... and at the same time, I don't care, and the rule should be enforced.

The bottom line is, the industry executives are correct. Forcing this information to be disclosed will put US energy firms at a disadvantage to foreign firms. A lucrative contract that could create hundreds of high paying jobs for American workers, will end up being given to a Russian company, over a US company, if there is a "cover charge" to getting the contract.

So the argument, contrary to the mindless claims of dishonest left-wing trash, does hold water.

Nevertheless, I agree that the formation should be made public, and it does mean US based companies will lose contracts. I think we should have a higher standard, even if it means losing the jobs for American workers.

Freeloader? The President's policies turned the economy around and young Black kids have jobs and our 401k's are secure and that makes us all....freeloaders? Proof that the world is upside down in the minds of clinically depressed lefties.

Do you have multiple accounts?

If not then I was not talking to you, learn how to read.

Do you have multiple accounts?

If not then I was not talking to you, learn how to read.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

The third chose is not "do nothing" your fucking moron. The third choice is be a neutral entity on your life. They should defend the country and enforce the laws. I do not need them making my life easier because they never do.

Have you ever even thought about taking responsibility for your own life and not relying on the government for your very happiness?

source.gif

source.gif

At least you are proud of being a big government statist and do not try to hide it like so many on here do.

Dems don't understand how the world works. You need to grease a few palms to get what you want.

source.gif

At least you are proud of being a big government statist and do not try to hide it like so many on here do.
You pay for the bloated government that you want to do nothing....I want my government to set the stage for my economic advancement and to ensure the laws are enforced regarding finance and to make sure justice is implemented...that makes all of our lives better...it also makes our lives better to keep and enhance our defense...so why are you arguing an empty point?...and to take my words and confuse them with a big government statist as you call it is obsurd...especially coming from someone that supports the big government swamp over our very first outsider president...you are a mess...

source.gif

You pay for the bloated government that you want to do nothing....I want my government to set the stage for my economic advancement and to ensure the laws are enforced regarding finance and to make sure justice is implemented...that makes all of our lives better...it also makes our lives better to keep and enhance our defense...so why are you arguing an empty point?...and to take my words and confuse them with a big government statist as you call it is obsurd...especially coming from someone that supports the big government swamp over our very first outsider president...you are a mess...

None of the things you listed are to make your life easier, yet you think that is the job of the government...that is why you are a big government statist.

I do not support the swamp, you mistake my dislike of Trump as support for the other side, but that is a failing of yours, not mine.

Also, don’t buy into the charade...Trump is no outsider

Forum List

Back