Trump says Earth will cool down if everyone will just turn on their air conditioning!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:113:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Blasting “dumb scientists for not thinking of this before,” Donald J. Trump said that the planet would cool down “right away” if everyone would just turn on the air-conditioning.​
“Scientists go around with their lab coats and test tubes and act like the planet is burning up,” he said. “I guess those beauties have never thought of turning on the A.C.”​
“Air-conditioning is the answer,” he said. “It’s the hydroxychloroquine of climate.”​
Arguing that his theory was “based on math,” Trump illustrated what would happen to the planet’s temperature if people around the world all turned on the air-conditioning at the exact same time.​
“Let’s say two billion people each turned down the A.C. four degrees,” he said. “Just like that, the planet would be eight billion degrees cooler.”​
Trump disclosed that he did not come up with this mathematical equation all by himself, acknowledging the assistance of the Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos.​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Blasting “dumb scientists for not thinking of this before,” Donald J. Trump said that the planet would cool down “right away” if everyone would just turn on the air-conditioning.​
“Scientists go around with their lab coats and test tubes and act like the planet is burning up,” he said. “I guess those beauties have never thought of turning on the A.C.”​
“Air-conditioning is the answer,” he said. “It’s the hydroxychloroquine of climate.”​
Arguing that his theory was “based on math,” Trump illustrated what would happen to the planet’s temperature if people around the world all turned on the air-conditioning at the exact same time.​
“Let’s say two billion people each turned down the A.C. four degrees,” he said. “Just like that, the planet would be eight billion degrees cooler.”​
Trump disclosed that he did not come up with this mathematical equation all by himself, acknowledging the assistance of the Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos.​

they forgot to put "WITHOUT EVIDENCE"

:shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley:

WELL I have my AC on and its not hot,,
so he was right again,,,

WELL I have my AC on and its not hot,,
so he was right again,,,
:thankusmile:

screenshot_410.png

screenshot_411.png

screenshot_412.png

We have no control over the weather...we didn't break it and we can't fix it....it is what it is...for one political party to use the weather as a campaign tool is sickening at best....the sun and wind patterns determine temperature.....we know this because even the smoke from the fires in CA changed the weather....the temps under that blanket of smoke dropped 20 degrees....its all about the sun....not your SUV....

The 1980s called they want their joke back

Well, Trump knows more about this subject, and many more, than anyone! Just ask him!

Please post some evidence that he actually said that.

I wonder........................did anyone actually bother to click on the link and read it? I did, and this is SATIRE from the Borowitz Report.

Basically, it's something along the lines of the Onion, or Babylon Bee.

Forum List

Back