Trump Says China Should Pay the United States $10 Trillion in Damages

Everything bad that happened was somebody else's fault, Everything good that happened was because of me and what I did.

Wow. What a perfect descriptor of the Democrats! NAME FOR US ONE democrat who EVER took blame for anything bad? Or ever didn't try to steal credit for everything good?
Most politicians are attention whores who would willingly take credit for successes while evading blame or responsibility for mistakes or errors. It's only a matter of degree.

After all, the old saying that success has many fathers while failure is an orphan says it all.

Look at recent history. Republican representatives have been bragging to their constituents about the federal money coming to them and their districts through the stimulus bill despite the fact that they all voted against it. The same thing happened under Obama back in 2010.

i agree 100 percent!
E2-px3lXIAIIFaP

Ahh, to have a real president again you can be proud of--- Trump would hold Xi by the nose while kicking him in the ass to get back 10 trillion while Josef Biddum is looking for ways to GIVE China 10 trillion more!
Nonsense. Trump has a verifiable history of kowtowing to despots, dictators, and authoritarian leaders even as he trashes our allies.

Kangaroo Court of Guilt is now in Session.
  1. Comey investigation.
  2. Mueller investigation.
  3. 1st Impeachment investigation.
  4. 2nd Impeachment investigation.
  5. Trump crimes investigation.
  6. 1/6 Capitol investigation.
  7. 2020 election was most secure in history investigation.
1. Comey absolves Hillary
2. Mueller absolves Trump
3. Trump got caught. GOP Absolves him.
4. Trump incites mob to attack Congress. GOP Absolves him.
5. Ongoing
6. GOP Knows it will make them look even worse.
7. GOP has lost faith in our Constitution and wants a Tyrant installed.

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Trumpybears' Kangaroo Court of Guilt is now in Session.
The Kangaroo courts are the ones that refused to hear evidence of fraud.
You are sadly mistaken. Trumpybears Kangaroo Court requires no evidence, only allegations against the ones whom the exalted one declares guilty.

The real burning question in my mind is who will he demand ya'll "Lock Up" first? Fauci or Biden?

Trump has a verifiable history of kowtowing to despots, dictators, and authoritarian leaders

GREAT! Document it! Document where Trump actually CAVED to a despot to the harm of the USA rather than simply said something politically conducive (friendly) to just maintaining good peaceful relations while hammering out issues between us!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Trumpybears' Kangaroo Court of Guilt is now in Session.
You are sadly mistaken. Trumpybears Kangaroo Court requires no evidence, only allegations against the ones whom the exalted one declares guilty.

The real burning question in my mind is who will he demand ya'll "Lock Up" first? Fauci or Biden?
Like the impeachments?

Kangaroo Court of Guilt is now in Session.
  1. Comey investigation.
  2. Mueller investigation.
  3. 1st Impeachment investigation.
  4. 2nd Impeachment investigation.
  5. Trump crimes investigation.
  6. 1/6 Capitol investigation.
  7. 2020 election was most secure in history investigation.
1. Comey absolves Hillary
2. Mueller absolves Trump
3. Trump got caught. GOP Absolves him.
4. Trump incites mob to attack Congress. GOP Absolves him.
5. Ongoing
6. GOP Knows it will make them look even worse.
7. GOP has lost faith in our Constitution and wants a Tyrant installed.

What a bunch of fantasy bullshit. Do you drink?

I just want Pootie Poo or Xi to eliminate a couple cities. Make an agreement. We nuke 4 Chines Cities they Nuke 2 of ours for the Virus then we move on. Its fair and we all stand up.

And don't forget to build a wall around the USA and to keep all of your criminal citizens within this wall. :lol:
whatever we do its none of your business.

Germans are very gullible and short sighted to think that china is your friend

Your greed clouds your judgement

If we Germans would really become angry about the USA, then we could perhaps try to wipe you from this planet without to get only one cent from anyone for this good deed.
I believe the Germans already tried that once, didn’t go well for them and the rematch would only be worse for Deutschland. :p

Like the impeachments?

Trumpybear was not impeached for fraud. Nor did the Democrat candidate call for him too be locked up either.

And don't forget to build a wall around the USA and to keep all of your criminal citizens within this wall. :lol:

If we Germans would really become angry about the USA, then we could perhaps try to wipe you from this planet without to get only one cent from anyone for this good deed.
Half your nation is muslim now. You're not in any position to go to war with anyone. Your own nation is practically gone and your stupid bitch leader Merkel welcomed it, same as the cheated into office dementia buffoon we have in our white house.
other than penis envy its difficult to understand the hostility of the germans toward America
We firebombed their whole country and showed them who's boss.

Trump has a verifiable history of kowtowing to despots, dictators, and authoritarian leaders

GREAT! Document it! Document where Trump actually CAVED to a despot to the harm of the USA rather than simply said something politically conducive (friendly) to just maintaining good peaceful relations while hammering out issues between us!
If you are a Dem you can make up any lie you want and spew it as truth.

Didn't you already try that???

Too fking funny.

If you are a Dem you can make up any lie you want and spew it as truth.
You don't remember Trump talking about his "love letters" from Kim Jung Un?

Trump: I want credit. Everything bad that happened was somebody else's fault, Everything good that happened was because of me and what I did.

I want everyone to pay attention to me. PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!
I NEED TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!!!!
My translation of YOUR post

Whatever trump is for Mustang is against.

He doesn't want china held accountable for anything as long as trump says it first
I've long warned about the emerging Chinese threat going back about 20 years or more because of their growing economic and military might and their desire to be a world power and regain control of Taiwan even as the US became fixated on Islamic extremism to the exclusion of every other potential threat, including RW extremism which started to quietly grow without any real response from our gov't.
You obviously dont like trump the person

But it must be conceded that he was the first national figure to identify china as a mortal threat rather than an amiable competitor

History will mark his election as the turning point in US-chinese relations

And during trumps brief term in office japan, Australia, and india began to view china differently

Forum List

Back