Trump Says China Should Pay the United States $10 Trillion in Damages

Trump has a verifiable history of kowtowing to despots, dictators, and authoritarian leaders

GREAT! Document it! Document where Trump actually CAVED to a despot to the harm of the USA rather than simply said something politically conducive (friendly) to just maintaining good peaceful relations while hammering out issues between us!
If you are a Dem you can make up any lie you want and spew it as truth.
You don't remember Trump talking about his "love letters" from Kim Jung Un?
It's you people who don't remember. For example first Dems claimed loudly that Trump would start a shooting war with NK. Then when Trump instead shocked the world engaging NK in peace talks you assholes did a 180 and claimed Trump trying to broker peace with NK was a bad thing. So piss off.

Trump: I want credit. Everything bad that happened was somebody else's fault, Everything good that happened was because of me and what I did.

I want everyone to pay attention to me. PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!
I NEED TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!!!!
My translation of YOUR post

Whatever trump is for Mustang is against.

He doesn't want china held accountable for anything as long as trump says it first
I've long warned about the emerging Chinese threat going back about 20 years or more because of their growing economic and military might and their desire to be a world power and regain control of Taiwan even as the US became fixated on Islamic extremism to the exclusion of every other potential threat, including RW extremism which started to quietly grow without any real response from our gov't.
You obviously dont like trump the person

But it must be conceded that he was the first national figure to identify china as a mortal threat rather than an amiable competitor

History will mark his election as the turning point in US-chinese relations

And during trumps brief term in office japan, Australia, and india began to view china differently
Pretty much everyone in our gov't involved in international relations, intelligence, and military readiness understood that China was a serious potential threat. That's why threat assessments are constantly evaluated and reevaluated. However, there was and is always an effort to 'play nice' if at all possible while also making the costs of war far higher than the benefits of war. That's why making economic connections is so important. We do a lot of business with China. Our companies have factories there and employ a lot of Chinese workers. Additionally, they sell a lot of manufactured goods to us , and they hold a lot of our debt. That's trillions of dollars at risk in any war.

Trump has a verifiable history of kowtowing to despots, dictators, and authoritarian leaders

GREAT! Document it! Document where Trump actually CAVED to a despot to the harm of the USA rather than simply said something politically conducive (friendly) to just maintaining good peaceful relations while hammering out issues between us!

ONLY because they have the lying sycophant media at their back.

You don't remember Trump talking about his "love letters" from Kim Jung Un?

You mean the guy who STOPPED shooting missiles over Japan after Trump got a hold of him?

ONLY because they have the lying sycophant media at their back.
I would never claim that the MSM is perfect. But at least they report news with the benefit of more than one verifiable source of information which they require before publication. That's a damn site more than can be claimed by all those RW blogs which just put anything out there regardless of how preposterous and ridiculous it is.

However, there was and is always an effort to 'play nice' if at all possible while also making the costs of war far higher than the benefits of war. That's why making economic connections is so important. We do a lot of business with China. Our companies have factories there and employ a lot of Chinese workers. Additionally, they sell a lot of manufactured goods to us , and they hold a lot of our debt. That's trillions of dollars at risk in any war.
It seems that many people believe in the globalist idea that entangled economies cannot go to war with each other

Nations can go to war with their trading partners and china certainly will when their military is strong enough win a war with the US - assuming the world refuses to bend to chinese will

They seek overwhelming military power so that they can win a war without firing a shot

But if war comes such as any resistance to china taking over the entire south china sea or an invasion of Taiwan china intends to win that war

The anti globalist position - trumps position - is that trade with china is what allows them to build up their military and should be reduced rather than expanded

the free nations acting in unison could restrain china and avoid a situation in the future where we either have to capitulate to chinese demands or go to war

Globalism with china as the kingpin is not in our or the worlds best interest

However, there was and is always an effort to 'play nice' if at all possible while also making the costs of war far higher than the benefits of war. That's why making economic connections is so important. We do a lot of business with China. Our companies have factories there and employ a lot of Chinese workers. Additionally, they sell a lot of manufactured goods to us , and they hold a lot of our debt. That's trillions of dollars at risk in any war.
It seems that many people believe in the globalist idea that entangled economies cannot go to war with each other

Nations can go to war with their trading partners and china certainly will when their military is strong enough win a war with the US - assuming the world refuses to bend to chinese will

They seek overwhelming military power so that they can win a war without firing a shot

But if war comes such as any resistance to china taking over the entire south china sea or an invasion of Taiwan china intends to win that war

The anti globalist position - trumps position - is that trade with china is what allows them to build up their military and should be reduced rather than expanded

the free nations acting in unison could restrain china and avoid a situation in the future where we either have to capitulate to chinese demands or go to war

Globalism with china as the kingpin is not in our or the worlds best interest
You're a fool. There's no such thing as winning a war without firing a shot. Just saying so leads me to believe that you've never served in the military because, if you had, you'd know better.

at least they report news with the benefit of more than one verifiable source of information which they require before publication.

What was their verifiable source of information on Nov. 6 that all of Trump's claims of fraud in the election had all been debunked? Little details or facts had been released yet and no courts had yet heard or declined any of the cases.

What was their verifiable source of information used by the media on Trump that when examined, showed that 95% of all news on Trump by MSM was pure propaganda unsupported by the facts?

If every media has at least two verifiable sources of info before publication, then why is so much by the press redacted, revised or taken back? Just a few days ago, some major paper took back and corrected some Trump story admitting it was all wrong.

So, when are we going to tabulate what Trump owes the American people for his inept and incompetent response to the virus? That's cost almost 600K lives and tanked our economy. That's got a dollar value to it.
Who cares about China? It was Trump's responsibility to see to it that we were ready and we responded. Fail on both accounts. Instead, he blames everyone else. Since when does the United States wait for other countries to act before we do?
Answer, we don't...until we got a guy who wasn't interested in the job.

You misspelled Cuomo. It does not start with a "T".

You're a fool. There's no such thing as winning a war without firing a shot. Just saying so leads me to believe that you've never served in the military because, if you had, you'd know better.
I'm a little disappointed that your turned out to be a typical lib who begins name calling as soon as others disagree with you

If you don't want to call it a war when one side is forced to back down due to inferior military strength then use whatever term you like

But if that is all you understood from what I wrote then you are not much of a deep thinker

So, when are we going to tabulate what Trump owes the American people for his inept and incompetent response to the virus?
Here comes Jack jerking himself off with his commie propaganda again. Trump likely actually SAVED lives by limiting travel and could have done more if not STOPPED by the Democrats.

That's cost almost 600K lives and tanked our economy.
Jack doesn't know that the CDC admits that of the 600K recorded Covid cases only about 5% of them were people who really died FROM Covid! That is about 30,000 people who were really susceptible, healthy, and died from Covid with no other illness or underlying cause.

It was Trump's responsibility to see to it that we were ready and we responded.
We were ready, had trimmed millions and millions out of wasteful, fat, unnecessary gov agencies, and had the vaccine in only 8 months instead of 5 years. If not for the 9000 left wing-sponsored riots last year and all the blue states refusing to follow the federal guidelines while shutting down their state economies, we would have recovered sooner, faster, better, and with vastly fewer lost businesses.

I'm a little disappointed that your turned out to be a typical lib who begins name calling as soon as others disagree with you

If you don't want to call it a war when one side is forced to back down due to inferior military strength then use whatever term you like

But if that is all you understood from what I wrote then you are not much of a deep thinker
Just as I thought, you never served in the military. You're just another civilian RWer who thinks he has some kind of special military insight when, in reality, you're little more than a nearsighted armchair warrior.

Just as I thought, you never served in the military. You're just another civilian RWer who thinks he has some kind of special military insight when, in reality, you're little more than a nearsighted armchair warrior.
I don't claim to have, or deny having, military service

Thats none of your business and in any case immaterial to the subject we are discussing

You seem to have no intelligent comments about china so you go on about me instead

So the dude who didn’t get ONE RED CENT from lowly Mexico wants to capture $10T from China? Bwahahaha.
He’s a tiny barking dog. Woof woof.

i agree 100 percent!

E2-px3lXIAIIFaP
I think 10 trillion is too low. The money should only go to republicans though because dems think the virus came from bat craps. They can sue bats for 10 trillion

We find you amusing, grandchild, - same with our British children. That's why we are not able to be angry on England and the USA. But our patience is perhaps only a form of negligent disregard. You seem to become more and more an unhappy boring nation.
it's ok gramps.

Gramps ... ¿Grandpa? ... in sense of "old dement idiot"? What's wrong with your grandpas? Why were they not able to educate you and to teach you manners?

= Germany lost.

Germany always lost and will lose every war in the end. That's the principle of wars. The bible says in this context "Who takes the sword will die by the sword."

we get your hate.

Aha - an idiot.

It was Hitler though we defeated and not Germany.

What's wrong. Hitler was not the reason for world war 2 - he was an effect of the mad situations the USA and their allies of world war 1 had created in Germany. In Hitler you fought your own perversities while you mass murdered Germans without any need to have do so.

We saved your country from yourself

A interesting racist way to justify that Germans today use the word "fuck you" as a hurting spearword and not as a romantic phrase.

Last edited:
So, when are we going to tabulate what Trump owes the American people for his inept and incompetent response to the virus? That's cost almost 600K lives and tanked our economy. That's got a dollar value to it.
Who cares about China? It was Trump's responsibility to see to it that we were ready and we responded. Fail on both accounts. Instead, he blames everyone else. Since when does the United States wait for other countries to act before we do?
Answer, we don't...until we got a guy who wasn't interested in the job.
Bullshit trump tried to close the boarders the day he was elected, your Ilk fought him in court

And don't forget to build a wall around the USA and to keep all of your criminal citizens within this wall. :lol:
whatever we do its none of your business.

Germans are very gullible and short sighted to think that china is your friend

Your greed clouds your judgement

If we Germans would really become angry about the USA, then we could perhaps try to wipe you from this planet without to get only one cent from anyone for this good deed.

Didn't you already try that???

Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in all history since the USA is existing.

Too fking funny.

How to speak with each other without a wrong use of the word "fucking". An impossibility in the USA, isn't it? But you are right here: The USA is indeed "too fucking funny".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back