Trump Says China Should Pay the United States $10 Trillion in Damages

Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in all history since the USA is existing.
Germany conspired with Italy and Japan to destroy every free nation on the planet

And then in 1941 you declared war on America

That was a very stupid thing to do

So, when are we going to tabulate what Trump owes the American people for his inept and incompetent response to the virus? That's cost almost 600K lives and tanked our economy. That's got a dollar value to it.
Who cares about China? It was Trump's responsibility to see to it that we were ready and we responded. Fail on both accounts. Instead, he blames everyone else. Since when does the United States wait for other countries to act before we do?
Answer, we don't...until we got a guy who wasn't interested in the job.
Bullshit trump tried to close the boarders the day he was elected, your Ilk fought him in court
The word is "borders". Learn the difference.

i agree 100 percent!

E2-px3lXIAIIFaP
Who?

Oh... yeah... right... THAT loser... the traitor who incited Insurrection against the United States...

Who gives two $hits WHAT that modern-day Judas Iscariot Benedict Arnold has to say?

china not pay a cent no matter what the world court rules

A better alternative is to remove china from the US stock market, ban mainland chinese students from studying in US universities, and raise tariffs on chinese goods.

And don't forget to build a wall around the USA and to keep all of your criminal citizens within this wall. :lol:

PS: By the way: In the categories of Donald Trump the USA had to pay a minimum of 10 * 10 trillions for the spanish influenca, which was made in the USA about a hundred years ago.

Lol, what interest would Germany have in taking on the United States? Even if there was a reason for such a thing why would you think you could have success.

And don't forget to build a wall around the USA and to keep all of your criminal citizens within this wall. :lol:
whatever we do its none of your business.

Germans are very gullible and short sighted to think that china is your friend

Your greed clouds your judgement

If we Germans would really become angry about the USA, then we could perhaps try to wipe you from this planet without to get only one cent from anyone for this good deed.
you failed already.

We find you amusing, grandchild, - same with our British children. That's why we are not able to be angry on England and the USA.
Sieg Heil... heir Goebbels.
God likes to speak with you. Try to understand what he will say to you.
God speaks in ways that isn't vocal. Ever hear of Fate?
Ever heard that you are the asshole I did not speak with in this context?

Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in all history since the USA is existing.
Germany conspired with Italy and Japan to destroy every free nation on the planet
And the USA conspired with the Soviets to eliminate all free nations on this planet here.

And then in 1941 you declared war on America
Hitler declared war on the USA. You did do him the favor to accept this declaration of war. The joke in this context: Germany was not able to be in war with the USA. To reach the USA had been far from the possibilities of Germany.

That was a very stupid thing to do

Not more stupid as your declarations of war against Germany under Donald Trump.

Last edited:
china not pay a cent no matter what the world court rules

A better alternative is to remove china from the US stock market, ban mainland chinese students from studying in US universities, and raise tariffs on chinese goods.

PS: By the way: In the categories of Donald Trump the USA had to pay a minimum of 10 * 10 trillions for the spanish influenca, which was made in the USA about a hundred years ago.

Lol, what interest would Germany have in taking on the United States?

In what? ...

Even if there was a reason for such a thing why would you think you could have success.

No idea what you like to say. I said analoguous with everything what Donald Trump says he says always only the same thing: "Donald Trump is an idiot!" This man damaged and damages the USA - and I fear many US-Americans have nothing else to do than to help this man to continue to damage the USA.

Last edited:
Translation

Trump: I want credit. Everything bad that happened was somebody else's fault, Everything good that happened was because of me and what I did.

I want everyone to pay attention to me. PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!
I NEED TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!!!!

Trump needs to be the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral.

Ever heard that you are the asshole I did not speak with in this context
You sound scared
Good grief. Why are all US-Americans atheistic idiots - or whatelse do you try to do here than to say that all US-Americans are godless idiots?

You're a clown. You must be Austrian which would explain why you are such an asshole. Ignorant and opinionated - definitely Austrian.

Decus and all others (jc456 , 007 ), who hide the item they try "to discuss" with me here: Don't disqualify yourselve any longer. You are a shame for all mankind.

Last edited:
Translation

Trump: I want credit. Everything bad that happened was somebody else's fault, Everything good that happened was because of me and what I did.

I want everyone to pay attention to me. PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!
I NEED TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!!!!

Trump needs to be the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral.

What a strange sentence. What is it what you say here with this abstrahotic nonsense words? Do you try to see a god in this idiot? Or do you say this pussy cat has to die as soon as possible what has to be a big joy for everyone?

PS: Or both? ... Do you try to see in the USA and Donald Trump a poor little victim of a brutal world politics, which you were and are doing on your own?

Last edited:
You sound scared
Good grief. Why are all US-Americans atheistic idiots - or whatelse do you try to do here than to say that all US-Americans are godless idiots?

You're a clown. You must be Austrian which would explain why you are such an asshole. Ignorant and opinionated - definitely Austrian.

Decus and all others (jc456 , 007 ), who hide the item they try "to discuss" with me here: Don't disqualify yourselve any longer. You are a shame for all mankind.

Hahaha

You sound scared

Hahaha

Aha. The Borg Queen Trump causes one of his virtual Borgs to laugh. Did not know that Borgs are able to laugh. Day by day I learn more about US-Americans and the mad American way not to live.

Last edited:
You sound scared

Are you saying you are not Austrian??

i agree 100 percent!

E2-px3lXIAIIFaP
He said China created the virus in a lab and purposely released it on to us, so (he)Trump would lose the election... didn't he?

Forum List

Back