Trump salutes his ‘keyboard warriors,’ but has he actually curtailed corporate online censorship?

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2020
One of the MANY reasons I LOVE reading Russian propaganda on the RT website, besides its 100% accurate articles on international politics, is its frank and revealing pieces on American media and election campaigns — like this one just published today.

So what say you all? Do you enjoy reading RT?
Have you never even bothered to read it before?
Are you still reading the stale recycled pieces from Breitbart?
American slaves, this is the unwavering “North Star” of journalistic integrity!

“Thank you to all of my great Keyboard Warriors,” Trump tweeted on Friday. “You are better, and far more brilliant, than anyone on Madison Avenue... There is nobody like you!”

Trump barreled into the White House nearly four years ago, his campaign propped up by droves of these “keyboard warriors.” From the meme-makers and trolls of 4Chan to a fanatically loyal base of Twitter fans, Trump essentially enlisted the help of a massive and decentralized ad agency.

Videos chronicling his debate performances and savage put-downs racked up millions of views, and Trump – along with his son Donald Jr – often retweeted this user-created content. Hillary Clinton had Madison Avenue’s best ad agencies; Donald Trump had Pepe the frog....

Trump salutes his ‘keyboard warriors,’ but has he actually curtailed corporate online censorship?

/s

Last edited:
One of the MANY reasons I LOVE reading Russian propaganda on the RT website, besides its 100% accurate articles on international politics, is its frank and revealing pieces on American media and election campaigns — like this one just published today.

So what say you all? Do you enjoy reading RT?
Have you never even bothered to read it before?
Are you still reading the stale recycled pieces from Breitbart?
American slaves, this is the unwavering “North Star” of journalistic integrity!

“Thank you to all of my great Keyboard Warriors,” Trump tweeted on Friday. “You are better, and far more brilliant, than anyone on Madison Avenue... There is nobody like you!”

Trump barreled into the White House nearly four years ago, his campaign propped up by droves of these “keyboard warriors.” From the meme-makers and trolls of 4Chan to a fanatically loyal base of Twitter fans, Trump essentially enlisted the help of a massive and decentralized ad agency.

Videos chronicling his debate performances and savage put-downs racked up millions of views, and Trump – along with his son Donald Jr – often retweeted this user-created content. Hillary Clinton had Madison Avenue’s best ad agencies; Donald Trump had Pepe the frog....

/s
..wow--another dumbshit thread...they never stop
WTF are you even yakking about???

You are the “dumbshit” ... my friend ... if you can’t figure it out.

So do you read RT? What do you think of it?

Forum List

Back