Trump reverses stance on TikTok - where are USMB critics?

Make no mistake, if the board monkeys that vote biden, defend trans gender bullshit, and has no problem with children being sex trafficked by the hundreds of thousands to Hollywood and when they don't give one bag of petrified shit about babies butchered by the thousands every day are agreeing with you and giving up thumbs up on your political stance, it might very well be time to consider your view.

As usual Trump is thinking of how something affects him, rather than the population.
The only problem with banning tik tok is it should have been done 10 years ago BEFORE it poisoned the minds of millions.
The leftist monkeys that don't give a damn about thousands of kids being sex trafficked are agreeing with you. You certain you're on the right side of this well established leftist propaganda crap?

China bans Facebook snd Twitter in china along with other western apps such as YouTube

We should to the same to them
They ban tiktok too.

Huh

That X post last year was posted. I then looked it up on a search engine other than Google and it was true.

BTW, now you wont be able to find it where it was reported a few months ago that China also banned tiktok.

You realize private citizens are uploading the truth about what's going in. With ivermectin for example in 2021, and about the Lahaina truth.

Youtube takes all of that down and bans users for posting any of that.

What does it say to you that China bans tiktok?

Also your phone tracks you. Your SS number tracks you. We're all being tracked one way or another.

Last edited:
The leftist monkeys that don't give a damn about thousands of kids being sex trafficked are agreeing with you. You certain you're on the right side of this well established leftist propaganda crap?
You know that makes no sense right?
I literally said Tik Tok should have been banned years ago to prevent that very thing?
I also believe Meta should be held far-far more liable, including criminal prosecution for their totally irresponsible lack controls of minors and sexual predators who flood Instagram and Snapchat.

Trump changes his mind on Tik Tok and his minions follow. You don't say!

1710349272680.jpeg

I literally said Tik Tok should have been banned years ago to prevent that very thing?
I also believe Meta should be held far-far more liable, including criminal prosecution for their totally irresponsible lack controls of minors and sexual predators who flood Instagram and Snapchat.
Not taking tiktok or these other social media platforms are great things but tiktok certainly has very good conservative posters that are NOT ALLOWED ON the SILCON VALLEY PLATFORMS.

This is America's media.

Your post is being praised by the board devils who support everything they're told to support of their democrat and Hollywood overlords.

Have you taken a moment to consider that? Why are conservatives being silenced on youtube but not on tiktok?

Look at them my man. They are on the side of the devils and they are praising your post about tiktok.

Again, I agree it's bad in a lot of ways, but it also allows private citizens to post true events that otherwise would not get posted.

If I don't get thumbs down from the board losers that support child sex trafficking in Hollywood and their Washington leaders, then I am assessing my stance.

You should too.

Stunning to me how many conservatives on here fall for the leftist propaganda.

Here, let me clue you all in a bit here. As a general rule of thumb, whatever the msm hypes, whatever the democrats claim, and whatever the rinos agree with them about, you don't fall for.

If i make a post and the board nutjob biden voting idiots started agreeing with me....I would immediately reasses my stance.

Tiktok? Here are some more clues. Every single app you have is tracking you. Your phones you speak, manufactured mostly in China is tracking you and gathering information.

Here's the real reason and you can be assured of this. Tiktok began eating Silicon Valleys lunch and their usual multi billion dollar social platforms. Taking hundreds of millions of dollars in add dollars from them. They tried competing with them and couldn't do it the true competitive way. Couldn't match the design and algorithms.

So, what to do? Come up with this propaganda BS about CCP tracking us. Utter bullshit. Also, those other platforms from FB to Snapchat to Instagram and YouTube have their information controlled.

I was permanently banned on youtube for posting factual information about ivermectin. Ended up being 💯 percent true. They railroaded Joe Rogan and we already know the news agencies are all on script.

Where people were uploading videos of the truth going on. Like in Lahaina. Yeah, remember that one? You think Snapchat or Instagram posts those from Private citizens. They get taken down right away.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

Why are YOU defending the best Chinese spy vehicle in my lifetime????

The people who had refused to use TikTok from Day One are the ones who are awake.

Not taking tiktok or these other social media platforms are great things but tiktok certainly has very good conservative posters that are NOT ALLOWED ON the SILCON VALLEY PLATFORMS.

This is America's media.

Your post is being praised by the board devils who support everything they're told to support of their democrat and Hollywood overlords.

Have you taken a moment to consider that? Why are conservatives being silenced on youtube but not on tiktok?

Then they should go to Rumble.
I would never make an account on software that is both a Chines spy machine, and ruination for our youth.
They can also go to X.

This is America's media.

Are you aware that the video you posted saying "This is America's media" is a video made of CONSERVATIVE OWNED TELEVISIONS STATIONS being ordered to promote the same "fake new" lie that Trump continues to parrot daily???

The people banned from FaceBook and Twitter were promoting LIES.

Since Elon Musk bought Twitter and let the liars post what they want, the platform's value is a fraction of what it was when he purchased it.

I would never make an account on software that is both a Chines spy machine, and ruination for our youth.
They can also go to X.
Rumble was and has been under threat to also be banned the same group that has put out the propaganda crap about the CCP and tiktok and Rumble has been trying to buy tiktok to save it from China like censorship.

Again, this isn't about ccp spying and you keep repeating the same propaganda put out by the losers that actually love communism, hate conservatives and following the mao playback to a T.

Read that again. So you're more clear.

Rumble was and has been under threat to also be banned the same group that has put out the propaganda crap about the CCP and tiktok and Rumble has been trying to buy tiktok to save it from China like censorship.

Again, this isn't about ccp spying and you keep repeating the same propaganda put out by the losers that actually love communism, hate conservatives and following the mao playback to a T.

Read that again. So you're more clear.
Meh
I see conservative content every single day on YouTube, Rumble and Spotify.

You haven't seen Trump's reaction to this "betrayal".

This is proof positive that Donald Trump is "for sale" to the highest bidder.

I am but an onlooker
However, I find it hilarious seeing Tik Tok banned now in the one country with more traitors for China and with more hidden Chinese assets than any other on the planet .
Bolting horses and unlocked stable doors spring to mind.

Obummer and The Piss Pot successfully worked their treachery to turn America into little Bejing .
Seems a bit late to start whining and bleating and bemoaning their complete success .

They can also go to X.
It's about freedom of speech and silencing private citizens who post their own messages and they not being controlled by the same elements that are putting out the propaganda about CCP.

As if those same ones that gave you a thumbs up for your posts don't love China. They only defend China every chance they get. Remember when they were all so offended for calling the plandemic the Wuhan flu and claimed that was RACIST?

Those are the same people that are all of a sudden concerned about China spying as they openly and cheerfully allow it? No, they are the monkeys of their cnn and democrat and Hollywood types who only Parrott what they tell them to parrot.

Here they are parroting it and you saying meh. It's that apathy that is the real cause of our country being lost. Piece by piece and brick by brick they stole the freedom and made more than half the country into well behaved obedient puppets of their bullshit.

Meh.....

It's about freedom of speech and silencing private citizens who post their own messages and they not being controlled by the same elements that are putting out the propaganda about CCP.

As if those same ones that gave you a thumbs up for your posts don't love China. They only defend China every chance they get. Remember when they were all so offended for calling the plandemic the Wuhan flu and claimed that was RACIST?

Those are the same people that are all of a sudden concerned about China spying as they openly and cheerfully allow it? No, they are the monkeys of their cnn and democrat and Hollywood types who only Parrott what they tell them to parrot.

Here they are parroting it and you saying meh. It's that apathy that is the real cause of our country being lost. Piece by piece and brick by brick they stole the freedom and made more than half the country into well behaved obedient puppets of their bullshit.

Meh.....
No
It is about an app that poisons the mind of our youth.
Twitter before Musk was the same thing.
Are you aware that the fuck Dylan Mulvaney who use to post up videos of himself on Twitter, making a video of himself pretending to be 8 years old in a little short dress - are you aware the 70% of his followers are underage??!!
Fucking has to stop. It is unconscionable that a sick narcissist like him is allowed to show videos of himself like that to children.
He has 10.2 million followers on Tik Tok.
And most of them are children
And he is one of the more tamer sick fucks on that trash site

Paywalls. Can't read.

They censor. They all do.

Notes the danger to Chinese people speaking out against China. That is a wide ranging issue. We seem to have no problem when it's a major company profiting.

They are ALL addictive to some. All off them.

I have not read in any of those links where the national security issue is.

None of your bullshit dismissals carries ANY weight at all FUCK BOI!!!

You didn't read ANY of them. You haven't had the time to read them.

Quite asking for links and then refusing to read them. It just proves your stubborn ignorance and stupidity.

I'm going outside to enjoy the beautiful day. Get back to me when you smarten up.

Forum List

Back