Trump reverses stance on TikTok - where are USMB critics?

Gee, if there was only a search engine on the internet, that would explain much of this stupid questioning....

MAGA MAGGOTS are up in arms over the attempt by the Biden's wanting to ban tik tok, yet when the Orange Shit Gibbon wanted ban it....crickets.

So, you’re fine with the Chinese government gathering information about 13 year olds in this country…got it…Most parents are more protective of their young.
You really think American companies aren't doing the same? The thing with this Tik Tok nonsense is that it is that every user is there by choice. The government really has no place in this aside from a potential public service announcement about the risks.

It’s not clear why Trump appeared to reconsider his position on banning TikTok. Some commentators noted he recently hosted GOP megadonor Jeff Yass, who is a billionaire investor in ByteDance, at his Mar-a-Lago club and sought his support in the presidential race.
I'd say it's pretty clear. He's prostituting himself for campaign cash.

MAGA MAGGOTS are up in arms over the attempt by the Biden's wanting to ban tik tok, yet when the Orange Shit Gibbon wanted ban it....crickets.

As an experienced conman and grifter Trump's hand is always extended when there is money to be taken.

Well. Well. Guess who likes some CCP money? Yep, Trump. So we had 2 or 3 threads on here about Biden and TikTok but I didn’t see the right get all juiced up on this. Biden just has an operative using it. Trump is an advocate for the CCP app. Holy shit.

It’s not clear why Trump appeared to reconsider his position on banning TikTok. Some commentators noted he recently hosted GOP megadonor Jeff Yass, who is a billionaire investor in ByteDance, at his Mar-a-Lago club and sought his support in the presidential race.

Former President Donald Trump raised concerns over efforts to ban the social media app TikTok this week, appearing to walk back the position he held in 2020, when he threatened to ban the app himself.

“If you get rid of TikTok, Facebook and Zuckerschmuck will double their business,” the presumptive 2024 GOP presidential nominee wrote on his social media platform on Thursday, referring to Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Trump said he didn’t want Facebook to “d[o] better,” calling the company “a true Enemy of the People.”
I am finding Denny Dumbass thinking, such as this, entertaining is a twisted sort of way.

1710284582439.png

How has people's minds been "poisoned"? Please be specific.

There have been studies done on certain topics - like China. Posts which criticize China aren't boosted. All of the hate posts on FaceBook from the Russians during the 2016 election.

All of that stuff works.

There have been studies done on certain topics - like China. Posts which criticize China aren't boosted. All of the hate posts on FaceBook from the Russians during the 2016 election.

All of that stuff works.

Vast generalizations. Not interested.

Well. Well. Guess who likes some CCP money? Yep, Trump. So we had 2 or 3 threads on here about Biden and TikTok but I didn’t see the right get all juiced up on this. Biden just has an operative using it. Trump is an advocate for the CCP app. Holy shit.

Former President Donald Trump raised concerns over efforts to ban the social media app TikTok this week, appearing to walk back the position he held in 2020, when he threatened to ban the app himself.

“If you get rid of TikTok, Facebook and Zuckerschmuck will double their business,” the presumptive 2024 GOP presidential nominee wrote on his social media platform on Thursday, referring to Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Trump said he didn’t want Facebook to “d[o] better,” calling the company “a true Enemy of the People.”
Well, maybe, just maybe, Trump was open minded enough to reconsider his initial position and changed his mind based on further thought and input. But, nah, since everything Trump says or does must be evil and wrong, this just can't be.

Well, maybe, just maybe, Trump was open minded enough to reconsider his initial position and changed his mind based on further thought and input. But, nah, since everything Trump says or does must be evil and wrong, this just can't be.

That would be what I like to call a FUCKING LIE.

P01135809 flip/flop on TikTok is based on the man who runs it giving him money. The only P01135809 cares about is money.

Stunning to me how many conservatives on here fall for the leftist propaganda.

Here, let me clue you all in a bit. As a general rule of thumb, whatever the msm hypes, whatever the democrats claim, and whatever the rinos agree with them about, you don't fall for.

If i make a post and the board nutjob biden voting idiots started agreeing with me....I would immediately reasses my stance.

Tiktok? Here are some more clues. Every single app you have is tracking you. Your phones you speak on, are manufactured mostly in China is tracking you and gathering information.

Here's the real reason and you can be assured of this. Tiktok began eating Silicon Valleys lunch and their usual multi billion dollar social platforms. Taking hundreds of millions of dollars in add dollars from them. They tried competing with them and couldn't do it the true competitive way. Couldn't match the design and algorithms.

So, what to do? Come up with this propaganda BS about CCP tracking us. Utter bullshit. Also, those other platforms from FB to Snapchat to Instagram and YouTube have their information controlled.

I was permanently banned on youtube for posting factual information about ivermectin. Ended up being 💯 percent true. They railroaded Joe Rogan and we already know the news agencies are all on script.

Where people were uploading videos of the truth going on. Like in Lahaina. Yeah, remember that one? You think Snapchat or Instagram posts those from Private citizens. They get taken down right away.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

Last edited:
Stunning to me how many conservatives on here fall for the leftist propaganda.

Here, let me clue you all in a bit here. As a general rule of thumb, whatever the msm hypes, whatever the democrats claim, and whatever the rinos agree with them about, you don't fall for.

If i make a post and the board nutjob biden voting idiots started agreeing with me....I would immediately reasses my stance.

Tiktok? Here are some more clues. Every single app you have is tracking you. Your phones you speak, manufactured mostly in China is tracking you and gathering information.

Here's the real reason and you can be assured of this. Tiktok began eating Silicon Valleys lunch and their usual multi billion dollar social platforms. Taking hundreds of millions of dollars in add dollars from them. They tried competing with them and couldn't do it the true competitive way. Couldn't match the design and algorithms.

So, what to do? Come up with this propaganda BS about CCP tracking us. Utter bullshit. Also, those other platforms from FB to Snapchat to Instagram and YouTube have their information controlled.

I was permanently banned on youtube for posting factual information about ivermectin. Ended up being 💯 percent true. They railroaded Joe Rogan and we already know the news agencies are all on script.

Where people were uploading videos of the truth going on. Like in Lahaina. Yeah, remember that one? You think Snapchat or Instagram posts those from Private citizens. They get taken down right away.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

Yet when P01135809 lies his ass off to you every fucking day, you believe every fucking word.

Vast generalizations. Not interested.
Well try these:

Well try these:

Paywalls. Can't read.

They censor. They all do.

Notes the danger to Chinese people speaking out against China. That is a wide ranging issue. We seem to have no problem when it's a major company profiting.

They are ALL addictive to some. All off them.

I have not read in any of those links where the national security issue is.

Forum List

Back